UAE stops issuing visas to Somalia citizens

1. As I said, give us examples of Turkey getting on its knee for Israel.

2. One more time, you said gulf countries are more industrialized than Turkey. All you need to do is to provide industrial output stats for goods.

3. You sound ridiculous. Japan's economy is almost twice as big as India's.

You still provided zero facts.
1- Is allowing an embassy to be built and begging for investments not getting on your knees??? You keep saying Turkey is hostile to Israel but then you contradict yourself.

2- Why would I post stats on Turkeys low-quality manufacturing? So that you can get a cheap "aha!" moment? I know UAE produces less goods than Turkey, but UAE industrial infrastructure is superior to Turkey, and that's all you need. Besides, what's so special about manufacturing bags of chips and purses? You're embarrassing yourself right now.

Plus Turkish companies beg Saudis to invest in them. Just look at the tacky prefab companies begging for Saudi money (and this is just one example of many). So desperate...
Cheap-Villas-For-Sale-in-Turkey-1.jpg

3- GDP PPP
India: 8.7 trillion
Japan: 5.2 trillion.

^ Unless you want to use the less accurate nominal figures.

I posted far more facts than you. The audacity that you have is hilarious.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
1- Is allowing an embassy to be built and begging for investments not getting on your knees??? You keep saying Turkey is hostile to Israel but then you contradict yourself.

2- Why would I post stats on Turkeys low-quality manufacturing? So that you can get a cheap "aha!" moment? I know UAE produces less goods than Turkey, but UAE industrial infrastructure is superior to Turkey, and that's all you need. Besides, what's so special about manufacturing bags of chips and purses? You're embarrassing yourself right now.

Plus Turkish companies beg Saudis to invest in them. Just look at the tacky prefab companies begging for Saudi money (and this is just one example of many). So desperate...

3- GDP PPP
India: 8.7 trillion
Japan: 5.2 trillion.

^ Unless you want to use the less accurate nominal figures.

I posted far more facts than you. The audacity that you have is hilarious.

1. Every country, including the West, Turkey and Israel, welcomes investments. It is by no means a sign of being at somebody's knees. The Turkish Embassy in Israel was opened 71 years ago and predates today's political climate.

2. Fact is: Turkey is the most industrialized country in the Middle East. That's why you can't come up with stats supporting your incorrect claim. Where do you come up with a notion of Turkey's low quality manufacturing?

3. Size of economy is reflected by GDP.
Japan: $4.97 trillions
India: $2.719

gdp.PNG

Again you presented zero facts to back up your claims.

Begging your supposed enemies (Israel, the west, and gulf arabs) for investment makes you a cheap hooker. And you keep mentioning how Turkey is somehow better off because of their cheap clothing and food product factories lol.

As for the India vs Japan comparison, you are certified mentally disabled if you think posting nominal GDP figures (which I mentioned in my post) is somehow a pwn. India has a larger economy (PPP), so is India more powerful than Japan? :ayaanswag:

AbdiGeedi

Begging your supposed enemies (Israel, the west, and gulf arabs) for investment makes you a cheap hooker. And you keep mentioning how Turkey is somehow better off because of their cheap clothing and food product factories lol.

As for the India vs Japan comparison, you are certified mentally disabled if you think posting nominal GDP figures (which I mentioned in my post) is somehow a pwn. India has a larger economy (PPP), so is India more powerful than Japan? :ayaanswag:
Devaluation of currency is common among many countries and definitely won't cause the collapse of Turkey. It makes its exports less costly though.

Turkey produces cars, buses, electronics, medical equipment, machinery, clothing, food and many more for exports.

Nominal GDP is a universally accepted convention of measuring size of economy. I am giving back to you the "certified mentally disabled" tag.

Devaluation of currency is common among many countries and definitely won't cause the collapse of Turkey. It makes its exports less costly though.

Turkey produces cars, buses, electronics, medical equipment, machinery, clothing, food and many more for exports.

Nominal GDP is a universally accepted convention of measuring size of economy. I am giving back to you the "certified mentally disabled" tag.
Are you seriously trying to defend a currency that has been rapidly declining for the past 7 years? And FYI inflation makes exporting less attractive and leads to an increase of imports. Now you understand why Turks are so desperate for Arab, Israeli, and western investment? They're poor as f*ck now.

Nominal GDP doesn't take COL into the equation, but regardless my point is having a bigger economy doesn't make you more powerful. If you're that triggered by my Japan vs India comparison then how about South Korea vs India. Hell, India even has nukes but they'll just end up like Iran if they tried to take on South Korea.

AbdiGeedi

Are you seriously trying to defend a currency that has been rapidly declining for the past 7 years? And FYI inflation makes exporting less attractive and leads to an increase of imports. Now you understand why Turks are so desperate for Arab, Israeli, and western investment? They're poor as f*ck now.
Where did you get your degree in economics? There should be a source for your stupidity.

exchange.PNG

Nominal GDP doesn't take COL into the equation, but regardless my point is having a bigger economy doesn't make you more powerful. If you're that triggered by my Japan vs India comparison then how about South Korea vs India. Hell, India even has nukes but they'll just end up like Iran if they tried to take on South Korea.
One more time. Nominal GDP is a universally accepted measure of economic output.

Where did you get your degree in economics? There should be a source for your stupidity.

View attachment 155946

One more time. Nominal GDP is a universally accepted measure of economic output.
"As the price level drops, interest rates fall, domestic investment in foreign countries increases, the real exchange rate depreciates, net exports increases, and aggregate demand increases." So this seems to suggest that increased inflation means more imports and less exports.

"Exports - Inflation leads to reduction in exports due to goods and services prove more costlier in international market .

Import - Because in inflation money supply increase in market which enhance purchasing power of people which lead increment in demand of goods and services .To fullfill these demands government start importing goods and services."

All are economists. And my family has ties to a major conglomerate so no wonder you're confused.

AbdiGeedi

"As the price level drops, interest rates fall, domestic investment in foreign countries increases, the real exchange rate depreciates, net exports increases, and aggregate demand increases." So this seems to suggest that increased inflation means more imports and less exports.

"Exports - Inflation leads to reduction in exports due to goods and services prove more costlier in international market .

Import - Because in inflation money supply increase in market which enhance purchasing power of people which lead increment in demand of goods and services .To fullfill these demands government start importing goods and services."

All are economists. And my family has ties to a major conglomerate so no wonder you're confused.
Re-read what you posted:

"As the price level drops, interest rates fall, domestic investment in foreign countries increases, the real exchange rate depreciates, net exports increases, and aggregate demand increases." So this seems to suggest that increased inflation means more imports and less exports."

1. the real exchange rate depreciates, net exports increases
2. this seems to suggest that increased inflation means more imports and less exports.

These two statements contradict each other logically. Wait a minute it was a Quora post that said "it seems". :ftw9nwa:

Try again, expert. :deadrose::dead1:

Re-read what you posted:

"As the price level drops, interest rates fall, domestic investment in foreign countries increases, the real exchange rate depreciates, net exports increases, and aggregate demand increases." So this seems to suggest that increased inflation means more imports and less exports."

1. the real exchange rate depreciates, net exports increases
2. this seems to suggest that increased inflation means more imports and less exports.

These two statements contradict each other. Wait a minute it was a Quora post that said "it seems",

Try again, expert. :deadrose::dead1:
So you think inflation is a good thing?

Pray for Turkey :stressed:

AbdiGeedi

b-b-but inflation is a good thing

Your posted article about collapse of the Turkish currency is dated August 11, 2020

And this article about the Turkish exports is for September, 2020:

Wait a minute... what? Exports increased while lira collapsed? But, @Asaana said the export should shrink?

:dead:

Your posted article about collapse of the Turkish currency is dated August 11, 2020

And this article about the Turkish exports is for September, 2020:

Wait a minute... what? Exports increased while lira collapsed? But, @Asaana said the export should shrink?

:dead:
From your source:

Turkey's imports amounted to $20.8 billion last month, a year-on-year rise of 23%.

That 3rd world style trade deficit is what I was talking about. Thank you for proving my point

May Allah save Turkiya :whew:

AbdiGeedi

Turkey's imports amounted to $20.8 billion last month, a year-on-year rise of 23%.

That 3rd world style trade deficit is what I was talking about. Thank you for proving my point
Turkey imports all of its oil/gas. Nevertheless exports were up too contrary to your economic knowledge.

According to preliminary data from the Trade Ministry on Oct. 2, Turkey saw an all-time high September export figure with $16.13 billion.

Trending