Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jair Bolsonaro. Read up on his politics. He is very racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. Ofcourse majority of his voters were caucasoid pigskins, they are the same wherever they are.

what's wrong with being homophobic? s will rot in hell.

This is Neymars son. Imagine being a black man and having a kid that looks like this. His future bloodline will not be black at all, probably what he always wanted.
View attachment 57908
Did you know Neymar has Madow hair
211636f2296848680648c0555663b3d9.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That's called democracy, they can vote for who they want. 80% of you would definitely vote for right wing Somali politician if the country was overrun by illegal Oromo aliens. Let's be honest to ourselves.

Who wants to be a black man/woman in this world? I support Black woman and men dating whites :manny:
So blacks should hate their own race because whites created a living hell for them? I don't know about you, but I like my skin color, and would actually like my children to look like me. I don't want any of that nasty white blood polluting my bloodline. Willingly breeding out your own race is the biggest form of self-hatred.

Yeh, Argentina basically managed to effectively remove their entire black population. Latin Americans view blackness as some sort of disease but all their music, dances and cultural customs pretty much all come from black people.
It's a worry to see right-wing populism growing, here in Europe too. But it's a reminder to me that the fact that it can go and come back at any point means we should always keep in mind that these cadaans deep down don't truly like or accept us, they just tolerate us for the time being.
We should focus on our country. End of the day we are not Europeans and no place is better than your own land

That's called democracy, they can vote for who they want. 80% of you would definitely vote for right wing Somali politician if the country was overrun by illegal Oromo aliens. Let's be honest to ourselves.
Somalia is a country for those of Somali descent. Oromos are not a part of our nation and are recent immigrants. Black/brown Brazilians are just as Brazilian as the white ones. Our situations are totally different, not comparable.

Which illegals are invading Brazil?
The reason he won is because the white regions of Brazil voted heavily for him. The Northeastern (black regions) were against him. But blacks are disenfranchised and living in poverty in Brazil. Most of them are not even registered to vote or politically involved, they are living in Favelas and shit. This vote was in the best interest of white Brazilians who hold the most power in Brazil.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
You sound like a cuck.
Cuck because i dont want to marry a black woman?:gucciwhat:

So blacks should hate their own race because whites created a living hell for them? I don't know about you, but I like my skin color, and would actually like my children to look like me. I don't want any of that nasty white blood polluting my bloodline. Willingly breeding out your own race is the biggest form of self-hatred.
Good for you:manny:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Which illegals are invading Brazil?
The reason he won is because the white regions of Brazil voted heavily for him. The Northeastern (black regions) were against him. But blacks are disenfranchised and living in poverty in Brazil. Most of them are not even registered to vote or politically involved, they are living in Favelas and shit. This vote was in the best interest of white Brazilians who hold the most power in Brazil.
But that's democracy, majority rules. His strict policies against guns and drug traffickers are the main reasons of why they voted for him. He also vowed to vigorously fight the corruption that plagued the main institutions of the government... Specially, the Comprej scandal that caused massive job losses (Half a Million) and even the conviction of former presidents. Brazil needs a strong leader and this guy might be the shining light for the hopeless Brazilians.

But that's democracy, majority rules. His strict policies against guns and drug traffickers are the main reasons of why they voted for him. He also vowed to vigorously fight the corruption that plagued the main institutions of the government... Specially, the Comprej scandal that caused massive job losses (Half Million) and even the conviction of former presidents. Brazil needs a strong leader and this guy might be the shining light for the hopeless Brazilians.
He also said that he supports military rule and wants to bring Brazil back into a dictatorship, which is even more brutal than the last one. Even called for the end of secularism and he actually called for all his enemies to be jailed. How is that fighting corruption? He is like Duterte of the Philippines, a 'strongman' figure who promises to be tough on criminals but actually creates more chaos. Look at the drug-war in the Philippines. That's probably how Brazil is headed. And I don't know how somebody can look past all the openly racist and discriminatory shit he has said. White Brazilians know what they were doing when they voted for him. All the North-easterners (black people) who are the main ones effected by drugs and violence voted against him. The whites living the cushiest lives in Southern Brazil (the richest parts) voted for him en-masse.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
He also said that he supports military rule and wants to bring Brazil back into a dictatorship, which is even more brutal than the last one. Even called for the end of secularism and he actually called for all his enemies to be jailed. How is that fighting corruption? He is like Duterte of the Philippines, a 'strongman' figure who promises to be tough on criminals but actually creates more chaos. Look at the drug-war in the Philippines. That's probably how Brazil is headed. And I don't know how somebody can look past all the openly racist and discriminatory shit he has said. White Brazilians know what they were doing when they voted for him. All the North-easterners (black people) who are the main ones effected by drugs and violence voted against him. The whites living the cushiest lives in Southern Brazil (the richest parts) voted for him en-masse.
Whites have a choice too. Your prejudice against white people is evidently clear. You're a racist.

Last edited:

World

VIP
Famous Brazilian painting called 'The Redemption of Ham' (referring to the Curse of Ham, which some believe that black skin is a result of this curse). A black grandma with her mixed daughter, who is holding her white-passing child and the Portuguese immigrant dad smirking. The Grandmother is thanking God because the 'curse' of blackness has been lifted and her bloodline is now white.
View attachment 57909
That’s not a black woman, but a Native American woman. Black people are not native to the Americas and were brought as slaves by white people.

World

VIP
His dad is black, and he looks more black than anything. He is considered black or 'pardo' (mixed) in Brazil. He does not even look slightly arab, wtf are you on.
Not all black people have to look like that:mjlol:
His dad is not black but looks biracial. And his mother is white. Making him at least 75 % white. Yet Neymar is a black man? Lol wtf. He would be considered a white man in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending