what gender roles did women have back in the day huh? Explain to me abdi? Or are you mentally not that capable off understanding that women had no rights back then and used to be slaves
Every single society in the past had different gender roles what are you on about?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Humans have had mental health problems since the beginning of time, labelling yourself with a problem as an excuse to be lazy and get sympathy and not do proper work is stupid, and overexaggerating your problem.
That is what the original post is talking about
Labelling yourself is a good thing, you can take medicine and then aren’t a nuisance to others.

There are people out here with schizophrenia, do you want them to not acknowledge their problem and burst their not contra me behaviour to society and end up harming others?

certain disorders are to dangerous to NOT be labelled and acknowledge, if you want to live with people who are psychotic, schizophrenic and not feel any emotion then good for you! You can get harmed by them

COMPETE?!?!

Yes I’ll compete with a nigga’s money & job just to have an amazing COMFORTABLE and stable future!

please y’all men are so threatened by women,,

“I don’t want them to compete with me!! 🥲

get out I already dismissed you with this sentence alone, compete kulaha, nigga you feel threatened by us? Good thing to know then!
No the problem is with women acting like masculine leaders I have nothing wrong with a women earning alot of money but a women sacrificing her femininity and acting like not herself eventually causes a disruption in society how can u not see that.
It destroys families when women act like men and vice versa

ertain disorders are to dangerous to NOT be labelled and acknowledge, if you want to live with people who are psychotic, schizophrenic and not feel any emotion then good for you! You can get harmed by them
Again I never said all people nor did the original post.
These disorders are about 1% of the population compared to the majority of ppl complaining about mental health problems when they don't have one

Xoxoxo

VIP
No the problem is with women acting like masculine leaders I have nothing wrong with a women earning alot of money but a women sacrificing her femininity and acting like not herself eventually causes a disruption in society how can u not see that.
It destroys families when women act like men and vice versa
Lmao no incels like you feel threatened by us women because you have nothing else to offer us,

When we earn our own money, have great educations & have a good earning job, we won’t need a man that badly! And that’s what you are scared off! You can’t offer any off these things that we already have and you are scared that you’ll forever end up lonely 🥺

then Somali incels like you have a plan b: marrying a Somali girl from the tuulo’s! She won’t feel threatening at least huh?

When we earn our own money, have great educations & have a good earning job, we won’t need a man that badly! And that’s what you are scared off! You can’t offer any off these things that we already have and you are scared that you’ll forever end up lonely 🥺
Who says I care, you earning money only benefits me as a man, I don't need to take care of you financially and I dont need to slave away at my job I am financially being helped by a woman and I get an easier life plus my kids will be in a better position in life

Men benefit from this what are you on about,

Back then? In the 19th century? Almost every country on the world you idiot
My idea of traditional gender roles is not 19th century, plus no not all countries in the 19th century had the same gender roles I suggest u do some digging into history

Xoxoxo

VIP
Who says I care, you earning money only benefits me as a man, I don't need to take care of you financially and I dont need to slave away at my job I am financially being helped by a woman and I get an easier life plus my kids will be in a better position in life

Men benefit from this what are you on about,
sure they do huh? The. Why are y’all incels so upset about it then huh?

Lmao no incels like you feel threatened by us women because you have nothing else to offer us,

then Somali incels like you have a plan b: marrying a Somali girl from the tuulo’s! She won’t feel threatening at least huh?
I am not threatened by a women
I could be a drug dealer and get with a well to do woman(somehow woman fall for this) and it would be no difficulty for me,

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am not threatened by a women
I could be a drug dealer and get with a well to do woman(somehow woman fall for this) and it would be no difficulty for me,
Sure a woman wants a Somali crackhead to f*ck her yeah I believe you mate

Trending