How is this toxic masculinity?
I’ve been seeing you commenting constantly and you’re always disputing when mens behaviour towards women are called out and even when it’s blatantly obvious that men sometimes act discriminatory or sexist towards women, whether they be Muslims or not ,you have a habit of blaming women for it and you had the nerve to last time accuse me of being on my periods just because I cussed you out for constantly @ me.

if you think this video isn’t a problem then you have a rude awakening. This guy in the video is saying there’s no such thing as depression and how a lot of gen z claim they suffer from mental illnesses. Even though people use mental illness lightly nowadays, there is a reason why depression, anxiety and stress is at an all time high, especially with the rise and popularity of social media, a lot of people are comparing themselves to what they see online and want to live the life’s of those who claim to be rich and this constant comparison is what causes depression. In Islam it says this place is a dunya and we shouldn’t forget ourselves in it but many people have.

another issue is the guy on the video is saying too many women want to be independent and girl bosses and want to have their own income and should bring back gender roles, when these red pill guys mock women who are stay at home and say they have nothing to offer and only rely on their men income but when we work and make a living for ourselves they have an issue with that? The prophet’s wife kadija was a business woman yet you have these kafir men wanting the women to stay at home and have nothing for ourselves. Even if women said they don’t want to have kids, why have an issue with it? Is she your wife? So why care? They’re gaalo at the end of the day and many gaalo men and women doesn’t even want kids. The guy in the video doesn’t even have a stable job he’s just a YouTuber yet he thinks he can provide for a family with that income?

so next time before you dispute claims of toxic masculinity and how you don’t believe in it, maybe think twice what you’re saying and have an open mind. My husband and brother watch these kind of content and I’ve noticed their change in demeanour when talking to me and the women in our family.

I’ve been seeing you commenting constantly and you’re always disputing when mens behaviour towards women are called out and even when it’s blatantly obvious that men sometimes act discriminatory or sexist towards women, whether they be Muslims or not ,you have a habit of blaming women for it and you had the nerve to last time accuse me of being on my periods just because I cussed you out for constantly @ me.
You clearly are your accusing random brothers wives of something without any proof.
When do I blame women for it?

if you think this video isn’t a problem then you have a rude awakening. This guy in the video is saying there’s no such thing as depression and how a lot of gen z claim they suffer from mental illnesses. Even though people use mental illness lightly nowadays, there is a reason why depression, anxiety and stress is at an all time high, especially with the rise and popularity of social media, a lot of people are comparing themselves to what they see online and want to live the life’s of those who claim to be rich and this constant comparison is what causes depression. In Islam it says this place is a dunya and we shouldn’t forget ourselves in it but many people have.
U are completely wrong
Mental illness is an actual medically diagnosed issue like schizophrenia or deppression, nowadays people family member dies, they miss an exam, they get a cut on their finger, they get embarrsed by someone and now they claim mental illness problems
Lemme be straight with you most people do not have mental illness problems, yes they may have mental health issues like every man in mankind experiences stress and sadness and fear from time to time, but claiming you have a medical mental health condition that effects your life is being oversaturated now, the man in the video didn't say all people are lying, rather he said its a growing trend for kids to diagnose themselves with a mental illness and complain about life when they are actually fine and need to get on with life which is true for most people

another issue is the guy on the video is saying too many women want to be independent and girl bosses and want to have their own income and should bring back gender roles, when these red pill guys mock women who are stay at home and say they have nothing to offer and only rely on their men income but when we work and make a living for ourselves they have an issue with that? The prophet’s wife kadija was a business woman yet you have these kafir men wanting the women to stay at home and have nothing for ourselves. Even if women said they don’t want to have kids, why have an issue with it? Is she your wife? So why care? They’re gaalo at the end of the day and many gaalo men and women doesn’t even want kids. The guy in the video doesn’t even have a stable job he’s just a YouTuber yet he thinks he can provide for a family with that income?
Being a girl boss isnt a good thing, nor is being independent, when u get a trend of society being independent from the rest of society and not wanting to marry or procreate u get this western society of being disconnected and lowering birth rates and lack of community and isolation, you also get masculine women who cannot step down and be good wives

Idk why u are talking about red pill what has this video got to do with red pill.

Women say they don't want kids then society goes to sh** look at whats happening in the west the birth rate is below what we need to sustain a population we will eventually be a crumbling nation because peoples self interests are more important than the wider communties

Idk about the guy in the video I am commenting on what he said not who he has lets stick to the post at hand cos idek who this guy is

What does Andrew Tate have to do with this? People like Andrew Tate are predators that thrive on male insecurity and the current social ills, but everything this kid said is straight facts.

so next time before you dispute claims of toxic masculinity and how you don’t believe in it, maybe think twice what you’re saying and have an open mind. My husband and brother watch these kind of content and I’ve noticed their change in demeanour when talking to me and the women in our family.
This post is not toxic masculinity ur bringing up other red pill subjects which have nothing to do with this post into this conversation
Your Husband?
U can't seriously be married thats a lie

Ur entire comment has nothing to do with the original post, u are just venting,
U must be on ur period

Swindlers like kevin samuels and andrew tate, fresh and fit etc aren’t the ones causing the problems tbh. If they all disappeared then their audiences would just follow another red pill swindler.

Swindlers like kevin samuels and andrew tate, fresh and fit etc aren’t the ones causing the problems tbh. If they all disappeared then their audiences would just follow another red pill swindler.

That's why China is winning nigga. Keep banning them and every sub-saharan African female off of social media. The community will improve overnight

What do you mean

Thought policing is real and doable. If Somalia was a real country, they'd ban negros like Xaliye from importing cancerous red pill shit into the community.

China doesn't have a fraction of the gender beef the West has, despite having a literal shortage on Chinese malab.

My husband and brother watch these kind of content and I’ve noticed their change in demeanour when talking to me and the women in our family.
Are you trying to tell us that your "husband" watched a couple of these videos recently and switched up :sass2: red pill isn't anything new that nigga has always felt that way

Thought policing is real and doable. If Somalia was a real country, they'd ban negros like Xaliye from importing cancerous red pill shit into the community.

China doesn't have a fraction of the gender beef the West has, despite having a literal shortage on Chinese malab.
You’d still have a large community bunch of fatherless, misguided and/or defeated men.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
This guy thinks hes smarter then he actually is

The irony is that he and his girlfriend went to a party and he watched his gf smash another guy in front of him and tries to rationalize it saying him feeling jealous is him being insecure

How is this toxic masculinity?
This guy is stupid but this belief is incredibly dangerous we have seen the abuse women go through especially in our Muslim community. This belief will create violent men and create a whole nee generation who polices everything women do. Abortion as been banned in some states. What next ? Banning women from jobs? Bring back marital rape? We dont want this for our lives and we are scared. These men are not just complaining they are actively bringing this nonsense which is hurting womens lives. They even shoot up women for not listening to them. Lord help us. I advise all american women to flee the country asap.

L
U are completely wrong
Mental illness is an actual medically diagnosed issue like schizophrenia or deppression, nowadays people family member dies, they miss an exam, they get a cut on their finger, they get embarrsed by someone and now they claim mental illness problems
Lemme be straight with you most people do not have mental illness problems, yes they may have mental health issues like every man in mankind experiences stress and sadness and fear from time to time, but claiming you have a medical mental health condition that effects your life is being oversaturated now, the man in the video didn't say all people are lying, rather he said its a growing trend for kids to diagnose themselves with a mental illness and complain about life when they are actually fine and need to get on with life which is true for most people
No. Have you seen what lgbtqia+ ppl go through.

This guy is stupid but this belief is incredibly dangerous we have seen the abuse women go through especially in our Muslim community. This belief will create violent men and create a whole nee generation who polices everything women do. Abortion as been banned in some states. What next ? Banning women from jobs? Bring back marital rape? We dont want this for our lives and we are scared. These men are not just complaining they are actively bringing this nonsense which is hurting womens lives. They even shoot up women for not listening to them. Lord help us. I advise all american women to flee the country asap.
How is having gender roles a bad thing?