I’ve been seeing you commenting constantly and you’re always disputing when mens behaviour towards women are called out and even when it’s blatantly obvious that men sometimes act discriminatory or sexist towards women, whether they be Muslims or not ,you have a habit of blaming women for it and you had the nerve to last time accuse me of being on my periods just because I cussed you out for constantly @ me.

if you think this video isn’t a problem then you have a rude awakening. This guy in the video is saying there’s no such thing as depression and how a lot of gen z claim they suffer from mental illnesses. Even though people use mental illness lightly nowadays, there is a reason why depression, anxiety and stress is at an all time high, especially with the rise and popularity of social media, a lot of people are comparing themselves to what they see online and want to live the life’s of those who claim to be rich and this constant comparison is what causes depression. In Islam it says this place is a dunya and we shouldn’t forget ourselves in it but many people have.

another issue is the guy on the video is saying too many women want to be independent and girl bosses and want to have their own income and should bring back gender roles, when these red pill guys mock women who are stay at home and say they have nothing to offer and only rely on their men income but when we work and make a living for ourselves they have an issue with that? The prophet’s wife kadija was a business woman yet you have these kafir men wanting the women to stay at home and have nothing for ourselves. Even if women said they don’t want to have kids, why have an issue with it? Is she your wife? So why care? They’re gaalo at the end of the day and many gaalo men and women doesn’t even want kids. The guy in the video doesn’t even have a stable job he’s just a YouTuber yet he thinks he can provide for a family with that income?

so next time before you dispute claims of toxic masculinity and how you don’t believe in it, maybe think twice what you’re saying and have an open mind. My husband and brother watch these kind of content and I’ve noticed their change in demeanour when talking to me and the women in our family.
He accused me of being on my period as well.

Thats a minority of society.
Lgbtqia+ Makes up like 10%+ of all humans today. Also why do you make life so hard for others. Mental health services are being cut worldwide. No one is adressing mental health. If you want to follow the pull yourself up by your bootstraps method go ahead but the rest of us want an easy life on government welfare living on private yachts.

Lgbtqia+ Makes up like 10%+ of all humans today. Also why do you make life so hard for others. Mental health services are being cut worldwide. No one is adressing mental health. If you want to follow the pull yourself up by your bootstraps method go ahead but the rest of us want an easy life on government welfare living on private yachts.
R u trolling
lgbtq is like 1% max
only like half have mental health problems
most are fine
most ppl are fine
mental health is a issue nowadays but there is a difference between diagnosing yourself with a mental illnes and have a mental health problem which is usually just a normal life issue everyone experiences

Xoxoxo

VIP
How is having gender roles a bad thing?
Do you know how long we as women fought for our rights?

Wallahi you are in no position to even talk about why having gender roles is a good thing,

if hasn’t been even 100 years when women were allowed to vote, work, and learn properly at school.

Women were FORCED to be house wives, and well, if the man decides to leave her then nothing is his fault! She should take care of THEIR children + take care off the income. Not only are we treated ass second rank citizens for no reason, men like you think that certain characteristics of women are seen as a weakness which supposedly makes us weak.

but oh no! The poor men 🥺 who’s going to baby them for causing trouble on this earth, war, poverty, and more! Just because they are emotionally aggressive human beings who can’t think twice about their decision doesn’t make them bad people!!

Do you know how long we as women fought for our rights?

Wallahi you are in no position to even talk about why having gender roles is a good thing,

if hasn’t been even 100 years when women were allowed to vote, work, and learn properly at school.

Women were FORCED to be house wives, and well, if the man decides to leave her then nothing is his fault! She should take care of THEIR children + take care off the income. Not only are we treated ass second rank citizens for no reason, men like you think that certain characteristics of women are seen as a weakness which supposedly makes us weak.

but oh no! The poor men 🥺 who’s going to baby them for causing trouble on this earth, war, poverty, and more! Just because they are emotionally aggressive human beings who can’t think twice about their decision doesn’t make them bad people!!
Nothing in the original post has anything to do with what you are talking about
just like every other women who replied to me you are getting triggered about nothing I mentioned or said

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Theres no such thing as toxic masculinity its a term to make men become more feminine by the white liberal elites and femnazis on the internet

Xoxoxo

VIP
Nothing in the original post has anything to do with what you are talking about
just like every other women who replied to me you are getting triggered about nothing I mentioned or said
Sureeeeeee let’s see if you would have liked it if your father would have treated your own mother like that, should I remind you that you came out off a vagina? That if your mother? Whom fighter for herself and your ass? But nooooo don’t be grateful for women, even your own mother doesn’t deserve basic rights right?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Theres no such thing as toxic masculinity its a term to make men become more feminine by the white liberal elites and femnazis on the internet
Nah fam I strictly disagree.

the things that ugly mis breed mentioned in that video are all examples off toxic masculinity.

Sureeeeeee let’s see if you would have liked it if your father would have treated your own mother like that, should I remind you that you came out off a vagina? That if your mother? Whom fighter for herself and your ass? But nooooo don’t be grateful for women, even your own mother doesn’t deserve basic rights right?
Original posts points-
-All women want to be boss b*tches and be independent boss women who earn for themselves
-Men and women should have clear gender roles in society
-People self-diagnose mental health problems over the littlest of things and complain too much
-Woman do not want to have kids anymore and they should be having kids as it is a natural life process that supports society
How does anything in the original post have anything to do with what you are blurting out right now?
What are you on abouut?
Did u even watch the original video?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Original posts points-
-All women want to be boss b*tches and be independent boss women who earn for themselves
-Men and women should have clear gender roles in society
-People self-diagnose mental health problems over the littlest of things and complain too much

How does anything in the original post have anything to do with what you are blurting out right now?
What are you on abouut?
Did u even watch the original video?
Wasn’t your own mother an independent person?

Seems like you grew up back in the tuulo’s of Somalia because independence means having NO DEPENDENCY ON ANY PERSON, NO MAN OR WOMAN.

What gender roles? I’m sorry but are you expecting women to take care off men? You’re capable off washing your ass whenever you’ve went to the toilet, so you can cook & clean yourself! Those are basic human DEEDS you should be capable off. If you aren’t even able to take care off yourself, nobody will and you will be miserable and alone for the rest off your life! You’ve failed as a human being if you expect others to take care off you 😂 men aren’t angels whom need to be babied!

mental health problems? Oh yeah! Blame modern humanity for evolving and recognising many different disorders!

people like you think whenever the topic “mental health” is brought up, it’s about depression etc. When people can be diagnosed with:

- Autism,
- OCD,
- BPD,

and more! If you are mentally blessed by god good for you! But don’t be here out blaming people and forcing them to not acknowledge their suffering just because that’s sooo beta for others!

Wasn’t your own mother an independent person?
She didn't want to be a boss b*tch
There is a difference between being independent and supporting yourself and competing with men to be the most masculine testosterone filled aggressive leader acting like a man.
There is a complete difference
I don't have a problem with woman being independent
I have a problem with them wanting to compete with men's roles in society, not ones that are unisex, but ones that exclusively require you to act like a man, be a boss and aggressive and a leader, be demanding and disagreeable, these are very masculine traits and doesn't suit a woman

Xoxoxo

VIP
She didn't want to be a boss b*tch
There is a difference between being independent and supporting yourself and competing with men to be the most masculine testosterone filled aggressive leader acting like a man.
There is a complete difference
I don't have a problem with woman being independent
I have a problem with them wanting to compete with men's roles in society, not ones that are unisex, but ones that exclusively require you to act like a man, be a boss and aggressive and a leader, be demanding and disagreeable, these are very masculine traits and doesn't suit a woman
COMPETE?!?!

Yes I’ll compete with a nigga’s money & job just to have an amazing COMFORTABLE and stable future!

please y’all men are so threatened by women,,

“I don’t want them to compete with me!! 🥲

get out I already dismissed you with this sentence alone, compete kulaha, nigga you feel threatened by us? Good thing to know then!

mental health problems? Oh yeah! Blame modern humanity for evolving and recognising many different disorders!
Humans have had mental health problems since the beginning of time, labelling yourself with a problem as an excuse to be lazy and get sympathy and not do proper work is stupid, and overexaggerating your problem.
That is what the original post is talking about

Xoxoxo

VIP
When did I say men shouldn't cook and clean?
I agree.
When did I say the opposite?
You mentioned about the things that ugly breed said in the video:

original gender roles,

what gender roles did women have back in the day huh? Explain to me abdi? Or are you mentally not that capable off understanding that women had no rights back then and used to be slaves