Sometimes a womens point of view is needed. Sometimes women adress certain problems that men dont care for or dont even understand. Also when will i get paid for being a housewife. I want to be able to decorate my house. Have a nice car. Have a big house with a pool. Have a summer house. Go on holidays. Wear deeigner clothes. Have the best make up artist and hair salon. Go to the best spas. I want to be made beautiful with the occasional plastic surgery here and there. I want to treat my kids with so many treats and presents and spoil them for no reason. I dont need a man to do this. Also i dont want to cook and clean we can have a maid do that.
U live in a dream world that will never happen

Okay why do countries criminalise surrogacy? Why should i ruin my perfect body to push out a baby. I have no problem raising children but honestly its hard work and tiring. I would have many children. Also sometimes the husband dont want kids. We have to beg to have another child sometimes.
Its a communal obligation to have children

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
To all the ladies who seems confused about Andrew Tate and his larger than life ego.

Simple answer: Adderall. A lot of it too. Because who wants to walk around with the coke sniffs like a peasant?

Comparable example: Hitler used to pop meth-pills from day 1 in politics.
He became the most viral character of 20th century right behind the Coca Cola Santa.

Just watch Hitlers speeches and I dare you tell me that Stronger by Kanye West wasnt playing in his head. That nigga was tweaaaking.
No way he’s taking tons of adderall and keeping that good physic he has. I just think Andrew tate is naturally like that :dead:

Do you know how long we as women fought for our rights?

Wallahi you are in no position to even talk about why having gender roles is a good thing,

if hasn’t been even 100 years when women were allowed to vote, work, and learn properly at school.

Women were FORCED to be house wives, and well, if the man decides to leave her then nothing is his fault! She should take care of THEIR children + take care off the income. Not only are we treated ass second rank citizens for no reason, men like you think that certain characteristics of women are seen as a weakness which supposedly makes us weak.

but oh no! The poor men 🥺 who’s going to baby them for causing trouble on this earth, war, poverty, and more! Just because they are emotionally aggressive human beings who can’t think twice about their decision doesn’t make them bad people!!
WE? :childplease:

Your granny was treading through dustbowls to get to her next meeting where they'd conspire on what girl to snip next.

You are an African transplant crammed into an alien foreign land where their social ideology morphed over decades into what it is today. A European centred social ideology at that.

Ain't no WE in this equation you foreigner.

Trending