Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the men in UK? They cant even defend themselves against Cali Uraaye from Guyana kkkk. Dem niggaz Pu$$ywoll
Stfu you niggas would get slumped in the uk even chinese nerds are smashing your women
Farhia-d.png

She's not a but she bullies mathow chicks while Somali girls in London getting violated by Paki girls when in Toronto you have Paki girls begging attention from Somali girls.

Let's not forget the apple meher tag including cheap and clean Xalimoids is mostly a U.K problem
What can I say broski:kanyeshrug:
Maddest thing is you mans would all get stabbed up in the uk keep talking nonsense :manny:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Maddest thing is you mans would all get stabbed up in the uk keep talking nonsense :manny:
I hollered at a Cattie in a shisha bar. Her little bro had a knife wanted to stabbed me when I came out but didn’t do shit.:manny:

Face it sxb Uk Somalis are soft af. If the same scenario happened in tdot I would’ve shot by now. Ngl I had some close calls making me reevaluate my life :browtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Robin banks is a product of abu tyrone smashing your women fuckoff fam u man are talking out your asshole
nigga fock Robin banks hes my opp nigga Im from black creek nigga come to ma block. i stain UK yutes during somali week and make em dance wit my toolir moist yute

I hollered at a Cattie in a shisha bar. Her little bro had a knife wanted to stabbed me when I came out but didn’t do shit.:manny:

Face it sxb Uk Somalis are soft af. If the same scenario happened in tdot I would’ve shot by now. Ngl I had some close calls making me reevaluate my life :browtf:
Loool you've never been uk in your life brudda stop the lies you niggas love hating on the uk but if you aint got haters u aint popping tho

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Loool you've never been uk in your life brudda stop the lies you niggas love hating on the uk but if you aint got haters u aint popping tho
Wallahi iyo billahi it happened. Stop being so butthurt sxb. It is what it is. Everyone notices it and you guys need to address this problem to stop these Ls

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
nigga fock Robin banks hes my opp nigga Im from black creek nigga come to ma block. i stain UK yutes during somali week and make em dance wit my toolir moist yute

Hooyo said don't bring knives to a gun fight so I listened up so we grip and shoot

Headshott, excellent finishhh Mooo Salah

Wallahi iyo billahi it happened. Stop being so butthurt sxb. It is what it is. Everyone notices it and you guys need to address this problem to stop these Ls
Its asif this donkey is blind to reer toronto Ls but his eyes open when UK takes a L get the f*ck outta here with that hate fam im sorry your dumb family sent you to a dusty tuulo instead of london

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending