Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. They need to figure it out and drop this victimhood mentality. I mean look at the YouTube videos. People asking if you would date a Somali as if Uk Somalis seen as a joke. It’s very sad wallahi

I knew so many non Somali girls who would be so happy with their Somali boyfriends and husbands. Some even publicly advertise it and shove it in people's faces. Its sad that the UK Somali men are mocked in public like that.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Isnt the term "somali" a common derogatory term in UK. Niggas took the biggest L in Birmingham when Abu Khadeejah pimps salafi somali girls too pedophiles:mjpls::mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I knew so many non Somali girls who would be so happy with their Somali boyfriends and husbands. Some even publicly advertise it and shove it in people's faces. Its sad that the UK Somali men are mocked in public like that.
I know I get second hand embarrassment. We see more and more videos of Uk Somalis being made of fun. I remember while I was in London lastly year I heard a madow kid making fun of another madow kid who had bad hair cut saying “haha you look like Somalian now” I was appalled :gucciwhat:

I turned around and looked at my cousin and all she can do was shrug:bell:

Atleast you speak the truth fam its funny when American sspoters act like there from medinah

Me and my friends promised ourselves we would speak the truth everywhere...these somali elders tried to stop us from speaking at a forun because they said that we shouldnt speak about our problems. How can you fix something that you wont acknowledge that is broken

Isnt the term "somali" a common derogatory term in UK. Niggas took the biggest L in Birmingham when Abu Khadeejah pimps salafi somali girls too pedophiles:mjpls::mjlol:
I wouldnt call it pimping though. These are salafi girls who are usually young and naive and have been told we are all one ummah. So they marry converts. But 9/10 ends in divorve because of cultural clash. Naive yes....but they do it halal

TekNiKo

VIP
Abu Tyrone rapes Somali stepson after marrying his mother who was a Salafi Xaliimo pimped out by Abu Khadeejah a Paki

Reer UK take this L

Me and my friends promised ourselves we would speak the truth everywhere...these somali elders tried to stop us from speaking at a forun because they said that we shouldnt speak about our problems. How can you fix something that you wont acknowledge that is broken
Bro keep speaking the truth f*ck who gets hurt

TekNiKo

VIP
I wouldnt call it pimping though. These are salafi girls who are usually young and naive and have been told we are all one ummah. So they marry converts. But 9/10 ends in divorve because of cultural clash. Naive yes....but they do it halal

Nah its pimping because the fathers refused the marriages, the salafist scum arrange a sheikh for them to conduct the sham marriage. Marriage in Islam is not viable wihout father's explicit permission so yes it is essentially pimping :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah its pimping because the fathers refused the marriages, the salafist scum arrange a sheikh for them to conduct the sham marriage. Marriage in Islam is not viable wihout father's explicit permission so yes it is essentially pimping :mjlol:
That’s fucked up man. Not only they getting bullied and mocked. They are also getting pimped out? I thought Uk Somalis are suppose to be hard? But all I see is victims. iA it will get better for them :farmajoyaab:

That’s fucked up man. Not only they getting bullied and mocked. They are also getting pimped out? I thought Uk Somalis are suppose to be hard? But all I see is victims. iA it will get better for them :farmajoyaab:
Look at your ty girls though you will never see this kind of ceeb from the Uk fucking canadians

TekNiKo

VIP
Where are the men in UK? They cant even defend themselves against Cali Uraaye from Guyana kkkk. Dem niggaz Pu$$ywoll

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Look at your ty girls though you will never see this kind of ceeb from the Uk fucking canadians

She's not a but she bullies mathow chicks while Somali girls in London getting violated by Paki girls when in Toronto you have Paki girls begging attention from Somali girls.

Let's not forget the apple meher tag including cheap and clean Xalimoids is mostly a U.K problem
What can I say broski:kanyeshrug:

@xalimathe6 Look at how these shitty small islanders talk shit. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending