Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Loool you've never been uk in your life brudda stop the lies you niggas love hating on the uk but if you aint got haters u aint popping tho
nigga i went to UK lived dere for 3 months north camden near kings cross station UK yutes were shocked when i came to dere shisha spot and startin chattin wid tings dere dey were just sittin at the back scared to approach dem while I went all in dey were all on my D when dey heard my accent. Dey told me UK niggaz are bummy to approach somali girls how embarassing lool.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
nigga i went to UK lived dere for 3 months north camden near kings cross station UK yutes were shocked when i came to dere shisha spot and startin chattin wid tings dere dey were just sittin at the back scared to approach dem while I went all in dey were all on my D when dey heard my accent. Dey told me UK niggaz are bummy to approach somali girls how embarassing lool.
Wallahi samething happen to me. The girl thought I was a lot older even though I got baby face. Just cause I approached them. She said Uk faraaxs just sit stare. These mans got no game what’s so ever :gucciwhat:

I held my tongue back for awhile but the Uk Mandem on here acting up lately :ufdup:

Know your place you likkle wasteyutes:ohlord:

We all know Uk have serious but brother you are going to act like our women arent hijabis at day and transformers at night...Stay at islington or kipling station on friday and saturday nights and just peep out somali girls as they switch into some tight dress smdh

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Headshots only abti you man are the type to get sent ot for work experience by adoons we run our countly lines

Every known ends in T.dot has a Somali gang leader and that's straight facts. You'll even find Somalis running an ends that is predominantly mathow. We're the hardest in our city while Somalis in U.K get bullied by fucking pakis & whites? The same people who beg it of us in T.dot? You don't run for shit unless you show me some prove

Listen I didn't want this diaspora war shit but if y'all started this shit then I'ma have to put you in your place
:ufdup:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We all know Uk have serious but brother you are going to act like our women arent hijabis at day and transformers at night...Stay at islington or kipling station on friday and saturday nights and just peep out somali girls as they switch into some tight dress smdh
Lolol transformers are everywhere bro

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi samething happen to me. The girl thought I was a lot older even though I got baby face. Just cause I approached them. She said Uk faraaxs just sit stare. These mans got no game what’s so ever :gucciwhat:
no wonder their women are going for adoons they have no game to spit bunch of refugee lookin wasteyutes. Most niggaz dont even have a Designer belt buncha baktis were beggin to borrow my Gucci belt loool

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
no wonder their women are going for adoons they have no game to spit bunch of refugee lookin wasteyutes. Most niggaz dont even have a Designer belt buncha baktis were beggin to borrow my Gucci belt loool
Wallahi that’s some baktis movements. How you gonna beg for next mans Gucci belt. :dead:

I made a thread about how somali men in the uk had no game and that their women dont show them play and you guys said i was lying.

But reer uk guys are really cool tho very friendly not hot heads like down in Tdot

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

What Gucci belt waryaa? You mean your Hilfiger belt niggas still rocking Tommy and Polos looooooooooooool

My dude we dont marry our family members. These women fooling naive faraax...sneaking and changing up to chill with gaalo adoons and somali men and then coming home posting righteous shit...

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Here is my non biased views or UK Somalis and Canadian Somalis , I live in the UK btw and I go almost every year to canada.

UK Somalis: too many Somalis are on welfare /unemployed and living in the worst parts of London, Birmingham, Leicester etc. Almost zero home ownership except the people who came before early 90's and live in Cardiff/Liverpool/Sheffield. High crime levels under youth, Somali on Somali killings. Good thing is they are more religious /in tune with their heritage. Young people can speak Somali very well especially reer waqooyi kids. ( Before anyone accuses me of being biased I'm from xamar ) . Even though first generation Somalis have high unemployment younger people are in Uni and a lot of graduates have good jobs.

Canadian Somalis: tend to be more successful , own more legit businesses . Home ownership is much higher. Canadian Somalia are better integrated but again high crime levels and violence under young men. Also young Somalis are much more westernised compared to Uk Somalis, I have met 25-30 year olds who can't speak Somali at all.

Lmao stop lying. No surprise Somali men are killing eachother and that gang shit (they do the same in London btw) but Somali women are not marrying Madows. I know people who live in those areas and it definitely would've spread out if it happened.
he didn't say they are marrying Madows. He said they are being passed around.

learn to read nayaa.

Fels

#trollhunter
Reer UK talking shit on this thread as if Xalimos there don't get piped by Jamaicans 24/7.
:mjlol:Y'all lack self awareness.
I never seen a half somali half jamician kid. Why don't you reer canada wear condoms if you want get piped by madows:ulyin:

I never seen a half somali half jamician kid. Why don't you reer canada wear condoms if you want get piped by madows:ulyin:

Man dem down here dont wear condoms...man like sizzlac was running through these Madow females. Jamaican hate wearing condoms period so imagine when shaggin a big batty xaalimo with delicate features and good hair...dudes wont even pull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending