Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you have to use a Gun or knife to end a beef youre weak thats what most of the Somali gangbangers are theyre weak but feel strong when theyre strapped

I cant imagine people who glorify that lifestyle and the pain theyre parents must feel

They left Somalia and the war for a better future for their family and idiots on the street selling drugs and killing each other
:farmajoyaab:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Drills dying nowadays still

Still loving Drill bro, they kill it eachother and brag about it on a beat. Hows NitoNb saying

And please don't be in denial
Triggz got left in a Tescos aisle

Triggz is a Rayners Lane Harrow yute dipped by Northolt drill is still banging abti :banderas:

Still loving Drill bro, they kill it eachother and brag about it on a beat. Hows NitoNb saying

And please don't be in denial
Triggz got left in a Tescos aisle

Triggz is a Rayners Lane Harrow yute dipped by Northolt drill is still banging abti :banderas:
Can't be saying that when Terror killed teewiz and still comfy in west

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
A BrItIsH Somalian dude can never come for canadians when no girls in the uk go for yall they be like your "somalian" LOL

Why is it that us somalis in Toronto are becoming the trash of the diaspora. Us guys are killing each other, selling drugs and knocking up adoons and somali women. The females are being passed around by every thug on the block...I have so many friends in Driftwood and Rexdale whole sisters had half Madow kids and they look miserable. We need to fix our problems

Your naming hoods that have alot of issues tho in general. I agree with the boys shooting eachother but I dont think the rest of the city has the women issues

Your naming hoods that have alot of issues tho in general. I agree with the boys shooting eachother but I dont think the rest of the city has the women issues

Most somalis in Toronto live in public housing... lets not lie to oursleves. They built new regeant park condos for poor malis and blacks downtown and now the posh white owners are complaining about gun violence and drugs

I agree with the boys shooting eachother but I dont think the rest of the city has the women issues

Our women have double trouble because its both madows and somali men that are corrupting them. You be chilling with madows and they just say "where da mali hoes at" "line me up with one" and dont know how i should respond.

Our women have double trouble because its both madows and somali men that are corrupting them. You be chilling with madows and they just say "where da mali hoes at" "line me up with one" and dont know how i should respond.

Bruh, I'm being honest here but you should consider a career in screenwriting. Your imagination is just on another level. :kanyehmm:

Most somalis in Toronto live in public housing... lets not lie to oursleves. They built new regeant park condos for poor malis and blacks downtown and now the posh white owners are complaining about gun violence and drugs

Yhh your right most do live in tchc but what I ment was your describing communities that are known for these issues and making it a toronto somali problem. I dont interact with those crowds but somalis talk idk one female impregnated by a madow guy although I wont lie i've heard the somali-somali ones.

Since you feel its an issue what steps should be done to decrease it?

Yhh your right most do live in tchc but what I ment was your describing communities that are known for these issues and making it a toronto somali problem. I dont interact with those crowds but somalis talk idk one female impregnated by a madow guy although I wont lie i've heard the somali-somali ones.

For one thing lets stop being so arrogant and ignorant towards each other...especially towards our women

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Enough of this. You're all equally qashin, improve or keep bickering about which kid in special needs class is less retarded than the other. :childplease:

which part of toronto do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending