:banderas:

I was a lone warrior but not anymore. :rejoice:

1438038477-54d43613526b9-flippantsecondarydonkey.gif

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
it was an old tweet she must have deactivated typical Madows she was dissing somali guy saying she felt ugly when one moved towards her
She said she felt ugly when Somali guy approached her and then she asked if she was Somalian, meaning she was saying Somalis were ugly.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She said she felt ugly when Somali guy approached her and then she asked if she was Somalian, meaning she was saying Somalis were ugly.
that hoe can fall off a train for all i care this is just one of them there is soo many disses coming from Madows

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He’s fucking sick all the yardies moved to Jane and Finch years ago and Somalis never had a community in Driftwood

Watch this retard say Somalis from Vaughan are degenerate
see he blindly looked for random ends and thought hey since somalis are everyhwere in tdot let me say theres a community there next thing he'll say s that theres a large somali community in brampton lmfao

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Man dem down here dont wear condoms...man like sizzlac was running through these Madow females. Jamaican hate wearing condoms period so imagine when shaggin a big batty xaalimo with delicate features and good hair...dudes wont even pull
Don’t fucking speak on sizzlac you jungle ape your whole block dickrides a fatass nigga that wears no shirt FOH:camby:

@Gucci mane ooh ooh ah ah shots up in this :hillarybiz:

I bet this nigga got kicked out of a subway and caught feelings on sum “broski get the burner” type shit :gucciwhat:

f*ck Lawrence heights or fake ass jungle call it what you want:childplease:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
He’s fucking sick all the yardies moved to Jane and Finch years ago and Somalis never had a community in Driftwood

Lol they watched a couple Vice documentaries and they think they experts now :pachah1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why is it that us somalis in Toronto are becoming the trash of the diaspora. Us guys are killing each other, selling drugs and knocking up adoons and somali women. The females are being passed around by every thug on the block...I have so many friends in Driftwood and Rexdale whole sisters had half Madow kids and they look miserable. We need to fix our problems
I don't see the issue tbh. There are losers and winners in every people. They choose what they choose. They are among the losers. That is all. I'm still in Toronto. I'm still in Rexdale. Me, my sisters, and the rest of my cousins are all fine. Dumbasses do dumbass shit.

You guys keep coming for UK girls, but our girls tweet about the lives y'all xalimos live on the otherside. You guys are integrated goons, but Xalimos sitting at home waiting faithfully for their Abdis? Yeah ok

:mjlol:

UK Somali girls only on twitter cause they frustrated girls that need to clock in by 10pm

:mjpls:

Here is my non biased views or UK Somalis and Canadian Somalis , I live in the UK btw and I go almost every year to canada.

UK Somalis: too many Somalis are on welfare /unemployed and living in the worst parts of London, Birmingham, Leicester etc. Almost zero home ownership except the people who came before early 90's and live in Cardiff/Liverpool/Sheffield. High crime levels under youth, Somali on Somali killings. Good thing is they are more religious /in tune with their heritage. Young people can speak Somali very well especially reer waqooyi kids. ( Before anyone accuses me of being biased I'm from xamar ) . Even though first generation Somalis have high unemployment younger people are in Uni and a lot of graduates have good jobs.

Canadian Somalis: tend to be more successful , own more legit businesses . Home ownership is much higher. Canadian Somalia are better integrated but again high crime levels and violence under young men. Also young Somalis are much more westernised compared to Uk Somalis, I have met 25-30 year olds who can't speak Somali at all.

Claim to be non-biased, but holds Somali on Somali killings against UK when comparing to Canada of all places.

:gucciwhat:

It's rare in the UK and that's a fact. Wallahi they take beef that started over drugs to the masjid and dead it. They even pay mak over here, that's how in tune with the dhaqan the Somali underbelly is. In Canada a Somali guy getting killed by another Somali is just another fucking Thursday. Y'all even pray janaza or does the imaam just pour one out for the brudda?

Why are us Toronto malis acting like we aint lost our deen...we even have somali women in rap videos...though they refuse to show their faces....

Young Popeye

Call me pops

There were somalis in driftwood early 2000's i dont know about now but i saw many and most of them went to that middle school forgot the name. Somalis reped the crip gang.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
There were somalis in driftwood early 2000's i dont know about now but i saw many and most of them went to that middle school forgot the name. Somalis reped the crip gang.
Nigga why you gotta qashin my shit of course Somalis live in driftwood they live everywhere in the dot but they are langaab in driftwood you goof

There’s also no crips in Toronto. The main gangs in that area is Wass Gang and Courtz Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts