Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a solution to the beef between reer toronto vs london. Anyone watched football firms mma? Both team send their 5 toughest guys and enter the cage and have fight until 1 team wins. Reer canada present 5 guys. You can add girls as well....xalimathe6 looks like she can throw down

This only comes on to talk shit about Toronto Somalis. He won’t answer a simple question.

Which butt hurt Uk poster is this :bell:

Bro I am from Toronto...been here since a kid...lived in palisades, jungle and then uptop. Seen all the lifestyles us malis are entrenched in. And why are u acting like we dont have serious issues in the dot. Look at how many somali men have been murdered or murdering just in the last five years in the dot

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bro I am from Toronto...been here since a kid...lived in palisades, jungle and then uptop. Seen all the lifestyles us malis are entrenched in. And why are u acting like we dont have serious issues in the dot. Look at how many somali men have been murdered or murdering just in the last five years in the dot
I get that we don’t got the best rep here but you need to stop slandering our women over random stories that you heard. Most xalimos here go for faraaxs. Stop acting like an incel it’s embarrassing us.

I have a solution to the beef between reer toronto vs london. Anyone watched football firms mma? Both team send their 5 toughest guys and enter the cage and have fight until 1 team wins. Reer canada present 5 guys. You can add girls as well....xalimathe6 looks like she can throw down
If I can drag a masculine Jamaican ain't nobody going to touch me.
:hillarybiz:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yes. They are good people but this is their big flaw. They should work at addressing it.
I agree. They need to figure it out and drop this victimhood mentality. I mean look at the YouTube videos. People asking if you would date a Somali as if Uk Somalis seen as a joke. It’s very sad wallahi

Reer Toronto stop saying Reer UK get bulied when your sisters get sent up to Kingston to push Weed how lame is that pls stop talking about us and get back to drinking your khamri

I get that we don’t got the best rep here but you need to stop slandering our women over random stories that you heard. Most xalimos here go for faraaxs. Stop acting like an incel it’s embarrassing us.

Most xalimos are for anybody who has game...you are naive and down low cuck to believe that you will get a halimo just for being somali. And how am I slandering when i just want my sisters and brothers to make better decisions smdh

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Reer Toronto stop saying Reer UK get bulied when your sisters get sent up to Kingston to push Weed how lame is that pls stop talking about us and get back to drinking your khamri

Donny said they were going on a trip but not knowing he put two whole keys of raw cocaine in their suitcase :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts