Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao stop lying. No surprise Somali men are killing eachother and that gang shit (they do the same in London btw) but Somali women are not marrying Madows. I know people who live in those areas and it definitely would've spread out if it happened.

Robin banks mom is somali lol. Even the rapper fridainite (on pressa song) is married to a Somali woman. My hijabi milf neighbor was being fingered by madows while her clueless husband was at tim hortons. Real shit. Madows might be degenerates but they are not shy to approach somali women at all even hijabis.

sometimes I think if I went to canada......would I automatically be one of the hardest guys in the country? I mean being a G amongs the nicest and most peaceful whites cant be that hard? When I see 65 kg faraxs and Madows say they run the street I keep thinking they sure dont have much competition. Having said that George St Pierre is bad ass Canadian

Reer UK talking shit on this thread as if Xalimos there don't get piped by Jamaicans 24/7.
:mjlol:Y'all lack self awareness.

It's called projection. :trumpsmirk:

I never went to carni but I saw many return and come out the station. I've seen quite a few buff xalimos walking with Madows. One of them came out of seven sisters underground, I could swear this Madow was atleast 10 years older but she was still so comfy with him. I shed a small tear and went about my business.

I would project too if we had these problems. :pachah1:

I bet they let their madow mates such as smokey bang aswell mate what a shame for reer Canada

Hold this L reer Tdot

Lol its funny how when we had no rep we would just tell our sisters to stay away from Madows but as we got more bantufied we just started fucking somali and adoon women along side out madow friends

Lol delusional Somalis on this site acting as if Somalis worldwide don't assimilate to gang culture. From Canada, to the UK and all the way to Australia you'll have Somali boys acting like Madow gangbangers and killing eachother.

It's your problem Somali boys. Not mine.
:kanyeshrug:

Lol delusional Somalis on this site acting as if Somalis worldwide don't assimilate to gang culture. From Canada, to the UK and all the way to Australia you'll have Somali boys acting like Madow gangbangers and killing eachother.

Yeh but us malis in toronto have the most potential but we waste it on drugs, gangs and fornication.

A Paki in London tried to throw shade at me but I punked him off. On everything a Somali guy who saw this looked bewildered. I am not sure if he was upset that I stood up to him or that a Somali finally did. I didnt know if I had to protect myself from the Somali guy who might take the Paki's side (the Stockholm syndrome among this community is very real).

That being said the bullying is deeply rooted. He thought he could get away with bullying a Somali from Canada

:ileycry:

A Paki in London tried to throw shade at me but I punked him off. On everything a Somali guy who saw this looked bewildered. I am not sure if he was upset that I stood up to him or that a Somali finally did. I didnt know if I had to protect myself from the Somali guy who might take the Paki's side (the Stockholm syndrome among this community is very real).

That being said the bullying is deeply rooted. He thought he could get away with bullying a Somali from Canada

Lol us malis in toronto are quick to bust our guns...i dont know if that is good or bad thing

my neighbors somali girlfriend has two half adoon kids.
URMFZ7x.gif

Why is it that us somalis in Toronto are becoming the trash of the diaspora. Us guys are killing each other, selling drugs and knocking up adoons and somali women. The females are being passed around by every thug on the block...I have so many friends in Driftwood and Rexdale whole sisters had half Madow kids and they look miserable. We need to fix our problems

When I visited Toronto, I went to a Somali Restaurant and there was this Somali Guy who was dressed like a gangsta and he was sitting down eating with his Jamaican wife. Somali people were staring at them the whole time while they ate their baris iyo hilib ari :russ:

I have to say Toronto Somalis caadi ma aha. They rap, drink xamri, smoke geedo, etc. They're pretty much adoons.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Why you lying bro? How can you as a Canadian say that Somalis in London get bullied while you live thousands of miles Awayy

When I visited Toronto, I went to a Somali Restaurant and there was this Somali Guy who was dressed like a gangsta and he was sitting down eating with his Jamaican wife. Somali people were staring at them the whole time while they ate their baris iyo hilib ari :russ:

I have to say Toronto Somalis caadi ma aha. They rap, drink xamri, smoke geedo, etc. They're pretty much adoons.

Really sad man... and our women dont even try to be modest. The worst are the hijabis who wear jeans and tons of makeup. They get fucked like crazy... but they are some of the most anti-somali men you find in the dot. My boy try to pipe one down and she said she doesnt date "African" men

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I go to the UK every year. It is night and day when it comes to respect and treatment.

Yeah you come here every year and we live here see the difference? Somalis in the UK dont get bullied in general, there might be a few wastemans who are being used by madows or pakis. But most of them dont get bullied mate.
Your acting like Somalis get randomly bullied on road cuz they are Somali that’s totally not the case.

If Somalis get bullied in London how comes most of them are in prison? Somalis were in the top 3 ethnicities in prison according to statistics. Somalis made name for themselves in London, and no Canadian boy from Toronto can tell us whats going on here.

Yeah you come here every year and we live here see the difference? Somalis in the UK dont get bullied in general, there might be a few wastemans who are being used by madows or pakis. But most of them dont get bullied mate.
Your acting like Somalis get randomly bullied on road cuz they are Somali that’s totally not the case.

If Somalis get bullied in London how comes most of them are in prison? Somalis were in the top 3 ethnicities in prison according to statistics. Somalis made name for themselves in London, and no Canadian boy from Toronto can tell us whats going on here.

You're in prison due to Somali on Somali crime. You only stand up to other Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending