Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Factz[/QUOTE]
Yeah you come here every year and we live here see the difference? Somalis in the UK dont get bullied in general, there might be a few wastemans who are being used by madows or pakis. But most of them dont get bullied mate.
Your acting like Somalis get randomly bullied on road cuz they are Somali that’s totally not the case.

If Somalis get bullied in London how comes most of them are in prison? Somalis were in the top 3 ethnicities in prison according to statistics. Somalis made name for themselves in London, and no Canadian boy from Toronto can tell us whats going on here.

London somalis are beyond repair...everybody knows that. Us canadians though... there is still hope

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
sometimes I think if I went to canada......would I automatically be one of the hardest guys in the country? I mean being a G amongs the nicest and most peaceful whites cant be that hard? When I see 65 kg faraxs and Madows say they run the street I keep thinking they sure dont have much competition. Having said that George St Pierre is bad ass Canadian
I very much doubt so. Somalis are much different breed. 65kg faraax would just blast you. No such thing as fist fights here lol

Is Yorkdale mall open how about the masjid near it is the water world theme park (forgot its name) still open saxib? Visited Toronto years back

Yorkdale mall is open...but i think the masjid was taken down due to renovations near and in the mall. And are you talking about wild water kingdom?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yorkdale mall is open...but i think the masjid was taken down due to renovations near and in the mall. And are you talking about wild water kingdom?

Nice google research there Mr. Reer U.K with a fake account slandering Toronto.

I forgot the name. It was a water rollercoaster park. It used to be advertised on TV in the 2000s. The one with the big ride that takes you up and throws you down.

Anagaa wasna haa walwalin

Somalis are very tough people. Its hard to give them a bloody nose. If you can fight Somalis your whole life in England, then you can easily beat up a Paki or Nigerian. Don't use the ummah excuse when they bully you when you don't use the ummah excuse for fellow Somalis.

:farmajoyaab:

Nice google research there Mr. Reer U.K with a fake account slandering Toronto.
kkkkkkk never heard of wild water kingdom when I was there but I use to see Madows not far from Yorkdale mall the ciyaal suuq niggaz used to gather in a park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending