Top 10 reasons why "Somaliland" shouldn't be a nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I do not want evil upon my somali brothers and sisters, Siad Barre's Genocide against isaaqs, I condemn it. I don't know any non-isaaqs that want somaliland to be independent, because the funny thing is, whenever somalis escape war to the region of somaliland, they get rejected. It's so sad to see that the somaliland authorities are rejecting somalis to enter somaliland but treat foreigners like kings and queens. The recognition of somaliland is just reinforcing old colonial borders, which don't sound good don't they? I'm saying a greater somalia is far fetched.
Last time I checked Somaliland and Somalia are enemies.Why should Isaaqs give their own self build cities(after the south destroyed it) to Somalis who actively hates us and are potential terrorists? Does that make sense to you? Why should we welcome people that still claim Said Barre did nothing wrong and treat formal war criminals like heros? Why should we endanger our people for yours who don't contribute to their own regions and actively destroy it? In our eyes you guys are as much of a foreigner as any other African.

We welcome and treat other foreigners like kings because they deserve it.Because they don't hate us nor are they looking to actively destroy us like South Somali refugees would.They are hardworkers who contribute to our country greatly.For example Oroms take jobs that the locals don't want and they don't complain.

My ambitions for the future are to become either a politician or an influential businessmen so that I make sure that first and foremost Somaliland fucking changes its name to something else and that South Somalis(especially Darood) don't get citizenship and ruin my beautiful and perfect country.

Apollo

VIP
Last time I checked Somaliland and Somalia are enemies.Why should Isaaqs give their own self build cities(after the south destroyed it) to Somalis who actively hates us and are potential terrorists? Does that make sense to you? Why should we welcome people that still claim Said Barre did nothing wrong and treat formal war criminals like heros? Why should we endanger our people for yours who don't contribute to their own regions and actively destroy it? In our eyes you guys are as much of a foreigner as any other African.

We welcome and treat other foreigners like kings because they deserve it.Because they don't hate us nor are they looking to actively destroy us like South Somali refugees would.They are hardworkers who contribute to our country greatly.For example Oroms take jobs that the locals don't want and they don't complain.

Diaspora South Somalis get treated like kings in land.

When I was there all of them were nice and somewhat jealous even.

Zero

Somaliland patriot

I said South Somali refugees who want citizenship.We aren't savages.Ofcourse we treat tourists with respect no matter where they come from as long as they pay and buy stuff contributing to our economy.Somaliland is the destination for many South Somali diaspora's who are afraid to visit Somalia.

I said South Somali refugees who want citizenship.We aren't savages.Ofcourse we treat tourists with respect no matter where they come from as long as they pay and buy stuff contributing to our economy.Somaliland is the destination for many South Somali diaspora's who are afraid to visit Somalia.
Your logic
>>Lets in Yemeni Refugees despite them being enemies of somalia during ogaden war
>>Refuse somalis to enter Somaliland just because a dictator bombed where they thought traitors were

Your logic
>>Lets in Yemeni Refugees despite them being enemies of somalia during ogaden war
>>Refuse somalis to enter Somaliland just because a dictator bombed where they thought traitors were
Lets not forget how Somali refugees were treated in Yemen. Yemen waxaa ku dhacday inkaarta qaxootiyaasha.

Lets not forget how Somali refugees were treated in Yemen. Yemen waxaa ku dhacday inkaarta qaxootiyaasha.
I'm ok with Somali refugees in yemen and Yemeni refugees in Somaliland. The thing is , he made a point that we should not let in refugees from enemy nations. South Yemen was historically an enemy of Somalia (all the people of Somalia). Ever since the yemeni conflict, Somalis were coming back home. UAE and Saudi arabia are trying to undermine our nation. Hopefully our isaaq brothers will decide to rejoin us instead of creating an imaginary nation that has never existed in history apart from the somaliland from the 60's which only lasted 5 days anyway

I'm ok with Somali refugees in yemen and Yemeni refugees in Somaliland. The thing is , he made a point that we should not let in refugees from enemy nations. South Yemen was historically an enemy of Somalia (all the people of Somalia). Ever since the yemeni conflict, Somalis were coming back home. UAE and Saudi arabia are trying to undermine our nation. Hopefully our isaaq brothers will decide to rejoin us instead of creating an imaginary nation that has never existed in history apart from the somaliland from the 60's which only lasted 5 days anyway

well it seems you unaware of lot things. why don't you just wait till your prophecy about imaginary nation takes hold.and then for sure you will have lot to glee about.till then step lightly as am not expecting you to be objective anyway.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother

I'm in Hargeisa right now....I am a diaspora Somalilander and I could beat their ads with no consequence including your scrawny ass.

This entire thread is just a bunch of little kids who clearly don't what the f*ck they are speaking about.Making silly comment thinking it's some dee0 political analysis smfh

Your logic
you are an uneducated fool. there are refugee camps in somaliland with several people from different parts of the somali regions. there are hawiye & darood that live in somaliland and make a living without a problem.

all kinds of somalis come to somaliland to vacation in the summers.

you are spreading false information as facts.

and most importantly you do not recognize that the isaaq tribe have been persecuted by the siad barre government. stop acting like you agree that was wrong, you do not care.

you are an uneducated fool. there are refugee camps in somaliland with several people from different parts of the somali regions. there are hawiye & darood that live in somaliland and make a living without a problem.

all kinds of somalis come to somaliland to vacation in the summers.

you are spreading false information as facts.

and most importantly you do not recognize that the isaaq tribe have been persecuted by the siad barre government. stop acting like you agree that was wrong, you do not care.
There are good sides to siad Barre's rule and evil sides

Under Barre's regime we ALMOST captured Ogaden until the soviets decided to intervene
Under Barre regime the isaaq genocide happened.

How can you say I hate isaaqs. I don't hate Isaaqs , but Isaaqs hate us. You blame us for a faulty government as if we controlled Siad Barre. Maybe if Somalia was a democracy at that time , you could have a point. Not to mention "Somaliland" has ties with Ethiopia, which persecutes Somalis in ogaden
https://horseedmedia.net/2015/05/29...l-discriminatory-policies-on-somali-refugees/
Here is my source, I still can't find the video however.

Everytime these fuckboys on here make anti SL comments that aren't based on reality like OP it just reinforces the truth that SL needs to be seperate

Everytime these fuckboys on here make anti SL comments that aren't based on reality like OP it just reinforces the truth that SL needs to be seperate

you can only separate if you acknowledge that youre part of a nation. And if youre part of that nation you have to play in its politics. Self declaration has only harmed SL.

Last edited:
you can only separate if you acknowledge that youre part of a nation. And if youre part of that nation you have to play in its politics. Self declaration has only harmed SL.

Shut up crackhead. We were a nation before a and we going back to that

Why are you saying "a", you are somali why would you insult your own ethnicity. You chosed to unite with us. You calling me a crackhead but saying "a" yet you are a Somali is realy astonishing.

Somali's live in more places than just a like djibouti, somaliland , ethiopia, and Kenya . Expand your horizons and don't get shocked a sane person doesn't want to associate with that shithole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending