Top 10 reasons why "Somaliland" shouldn't be a nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Somalis not prone to aggression and low IQ as well?
IQ is a educational problem, Somalis born in the middle 70's are bound not to get an education that people were born before that. I've got an education out of the motherland , my results in the iq test was over 100, this being the average of a human being. Somalis need to be patriotic, not on a US scale but nationalist if they want their government to be strong. As a Hawiye , I am glad the farmajo is president

If you did an IQ study in Somalia by region or clan I think the highest would be in Puntland and the lowest either in Western Somaliland or Bay-Bakool.
I'm not joking, the so called "Republic" (Region) of Somaliland brainwashes their generation to hate somalia and any thought of somali unification

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If you did an IQ study in Somalia by region or clan I think the highest would be in Puntland and the lowest either in Somaliland or Bay-Bakool.

I.e Daroods are the Jews of Somalis :siilaanyolaugh:

Personally i don't see any intellectual differences between Somalis. They all ooze the same vibe. :manny:

Apollo

VIP
I.e Daroods are the Jews of Somalis :siilaanyolaugh:

Personally i don't see any intellectual differences between Somalis. They all ooze the same vibe. :manny:

Ogadenis and Marehans are kind of stupid tbh. I think only Hartis are clever. Must be some evolution from surviving in the harshest of regions.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ogadenis and Marehans are kind of stupid tbh. I think only Hartis are clever. Must be some evolution from surviving in the harshest of regions.

Alright, are you Harti yourself? Just curious.

Furthermore, even if i accepted your premise, how much of a difference we talking about here? 2 IQ points? 5? 10? Put forth your speculations.

Apollo

VIP
Alright, are you Harti yourself? Just curious.

Furthermore, even if i accepted your premise, how much of a difference we talking about here? 2 IQ points? 5? 10? Put forth your speculations.

Northeasterners developed the art of piracy, which is a high risk high IQ enterprise.

Put some respekt.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Northeasterners developed the art of piracy, which is a high risk high IQ enterprise.

Put some respekt.

Wasted potential on this boat. How much is their collective IQ do you think? Must be in the low 120's at least for each. :meleshame:

pirates_arrested.jpg

Put some respekt.

I was getting intrigued as to what evidence you were gonna put forth to back up your claims as to possessing the highest IQ, instead you brought up piracy :drakelaugh::russ:

My point is that the more state that secede from somalia, the more instability there is.

I already said before, Somalia can’t reach a lower point than they already are at. Somaliland seceding will leave no impact.

A greater somalia isn't going to happen because of foreign powers pumping money into groups that aren't pro-somali. The Isaaqs aren't helping.

There never was a ”great” Somalia. There were issues as early as 1960. Some merely lived with injustices for 30 years. Do not tell the Isaaq people what they should do for you. Ask yourself what you can do for yourselves. Isaaq tribe put their own independance aside to join the other tribes as one nation. They have nothing to prove in terms of patriotism.

This statement reeks of ignorance. You do not give an impression of actually knowing much about somali history and the reason Somalia is in its current state. Only blaming others.

Honestly, I agree with you, who would want to join somalia, but if Somalia returns to it's state of the 70's where there was not actually a communist state, Somalilanders , ogadenis and people from NFD would be flying the somali flag

This already happened. Why do you want to go back? Learn the lesson and move on.

You are not offering any good solutions. You are living off of memory lane. A memory that was only positive to certain groups.

Respect the choices of people and accept that Somaliland wants no part of Somalia. If you want somali unity, go and ask the somalis of Djibouti to join you, focus on liberating Ogaden & NFD. Maybe they will be open to join you.

I already said before, Somalia can’t reach a lower point than they already are at. Somaliland seceding will leave no impact.

There never was a ”great” Somalia. There were issues as early as 1960. Some merely lived with injustices for 30 years. Do not tell the Isaaq people what they should do for you. Ask yourself what you can do for yourselves. Isaaq tribe put their own independance aside to join the other tribes as one nation. They have nothing to prove in terms of patriotism.

This statement reeks of ignorance. You do not give an impression of actually knowing much about somali history and the reason Somalia is in its current state. Only blaming others.

This already happened. Why do you want to go back? Learn the lesson and move on.

You are not offering any good solutions. You are living off of memory lane. A memory that was only positive to certain groups.

Respect the choices of people and accept that Somaliland wants no part of Somalia. If you want somali unity, go and ask the somalis of Djibouti to join you, focus on liberating Ogaden & NFD. Maybe they will be open to join you.
That's far fetched, we need to focus on the isaaqs leaving us rather than people joining us. The only thing that is keeping Somalia's unionist side happy is the fact that Somaliland has no international recognition , it wouldn't give a big impact on the somalis in the so called somaliland republic. However it would give a big impact on Somalia. Is it fair that one tribe gets independence and the rest don't? If the isaaqs are independent, the population of somalia would believe that somalia should cease to exist due to unification being impossible and the isaaqs already siding with nations that want to take advantage of somalia. You say the voices of the major subclans of isaaq, but then want about the isaaqs that don't want a somaliland?

Somaliland is poor as f*ck compared to puntland no agricultural not to mention the legit force people to be apart of their delusional khat banana republic see samroon gaadurdi and many other tribes where forced to join the country they don’t have the moral high ground of genocide you guys mass slaughtered gaadbursi.

But would the people of moqdishu & the most pro somaliweyn government politicians give their city up in favor of another capital for the benefit of all somalis
:siilaanyolaugh:
No they don't, I'm talking about the puntlanders. Puntland is also a peaceful part of somalia with even Ethiopian immigrants flocking there. Oh yes, because you are pro-somaliland independence, give me atleast 3 good reasons why Somaliland should be independent

Puntland is an autonomous state. They are officially under Somalia, but rule themselves. Why choose to rule yourselves if you are pro Somalia? :gaasdrink:
Somaliland is poor as f*ck compared to puntland no agricultural not to mention the legit force people to be apart of their delusional khat banana republic see samroon gaadurdi and many other tribes where forced to join the country they don’t have the moral high ground of genocide you guys mass slaughtered gaadbursi.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh puntland bragging as usual,,such a waste land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending