Top 10 reasons why "Somaliland" shouldn't be a nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add to the debate that self declaration is illegal and not recognized by the international community. Why? imagine if i declared london as my country, even if everyone agreed, who is stopping another citizen from doing the same? there is a reason that law is there. a clan based self declared government is simply not right, a real government is one elected by all ethnic somalis from all clans.

Tell that to the UN who quite clearly just told Somalia to f*ck off when it comes to UAE - SL

Also funny to see this guy say a real government is the one voted on by the people when Somalia doesn't have real elections while Somaliland does. Using his logic somaliland is the only real government in the horn.

Also this is another reason why somaliland is able to fund security forces and some other government institutions off tax payer money , while Somalia is not able to. We choose our government and we pay for it.

Tell that to the UN who quite clearly just told Somalia to f*ck off when it comes to UAE - SL

The UN recognizes the fgs as a legitimate government, they basically said sort out the problems in your country and any deals made inside it because its their responsibility. You know what that means? the UN hints that the SL region belongs to the fgs. Now of course there is a dilemma here because the fgs has to enforce its laws of banning DP in SL region. This clashes heavily with classical somali tribalism, if farmaajo brings out soldiers bixii will definitley stir up propaganda to its citizens and they will retaliate.

I wonder what farmajo will do.

Also funny to see this guy say a real government is the one voted on by the people when Somalia doesn't have real elections while Somaliland does. Using his logic somaliland is the only real government in the horn.

Also this is another reason why somaliland is able to fund security forces and some other government institutions off tax payer money , while Somalia is not able to. We choose our government and we pay for it.

A clan based election by a clan based population by a self declared government inside somalia* Cadaan people arent stupid. They see everything.

The UN recognizes the fgs as a legitimate government, they basically said sort out the problems in your country and any deals made inside it because its their responsibility. You know what that means? the UN hints that the SL region belongs to the fgs. Now of course there is a dilemma here because the fgs has to enforce its laws of banning DP in SL region. This clashes heavily with classical somali tribalism, if farmaajo brings out soldiers bixii will definitley stir up propaganda to its citizens and they will retaliate.

I wonder what farmajo will do.

You literally have to be a mental midget to come to that conclusion

It was the FGS that went crying to the UN, and the UN did nothing and told them to keep begging the UAE (which already said no) and you count that as a win for somalia and it's sovereignty when the UN literally just said they won't stop UAE from entering into deals with SL.

A clan based election by a clan based population by a self declared government inside somalia* Cadaan people arent stupid. They see everything.

This election involved Isaaqs, Gadabursi, and Daroods. How was this clan based ? Cadaan people might not be stupid but I can't say the same for you. Either stupid , intentionally ignorant , or just horrible trolling skills. I guess I will call Somalia a 1 clan country since you have no problem ignoring reality when it comes to SL

You literally have to be a mental midget to come to that conclusion

It was the FGS that went crying to the UN, and the UN did nothing and told them to keep begging the UAE (which already said no) and you count that as a win for somalia and it's sovereignty when the UN literally just said they won't stop UAE from entering into deals with SL.

Nobody wins all ethnic somalis lose. Only UAE and bixii wins in this situation.You are so immature and deep within your tribalism you cant even see what is happening. It is true the fgs is not strong somalia is still fragile. The UN knows if it intervenes militarily that it will stir up tribal tensions thats why they stepped back. UAE and bixii is just trying to look out for themselves to get a good deal for themselves. You would get a much better deal through the fgs, and it would benefit all somalis.

This election involved Isaaqs, Gadabursi, and Daroods. How was this clan based ? Cadaan people might not be stupid but I can't say the same for you. Either stupid , intentionally ignorant , or just horrible trolling skills. I guess I will call Somalia a 1 clan country since you have no problem ignoring reality when it comes to SL

It would be wrong even if SL was made up of all clans, because its self declared.

Now this neef goes off on a completely irrelevant rant accusing me of being immature when he has to lie to himself about SL to make him feel better.

And you're wrong neef, UAE and Somalilanders* win. That includes Gadabursi and some harti neefyahow

It would be wrong even if SL was made up of all clans, because its self declared.

Sorry neef it's not wrong , and it doesn't matter if it's self declared , everything starts off self declared you fkn xoolo, or do you think things just magically happen?

Sorry neef it's not wrong , and it doesn't matter if it's self declared , everything starts off self declared you fkn xoolo, or do you think things just magically happen?

Self declaration matters ALOT its illegal plain and simple, even thought law is not fully established in somalia the international community knows that once law is established in the country that it will be, like every other country on the planet. Somalia is a country because when the colonial powers left all Somali regions formed a unified country legally. This day is known as independence day July 1 1960.

I said what I needed to say hopefully you will read my replies again so you will understand.

Self declaration matters ALOT its illegal plain and simple, even thought law is not fully established in somalia the international community knows that once law is established in the country that it will be, like every other country on the planet. Somalia is a country because when the colonial powers left all Somali regions formed a unified country legally. This day is known as independence day July 1 1960.

I said what I needed to say hopefully you will read my replies again so you will understand.

1. Self declaration didn't help you in the UAE - SL dispute

2. Somaliland wasn't a colony , it was protectorate which holds more power than a colony (I don't give a f*ck what you think about that, Google will tell you the same )

3. Somaliland was a country before Somalia , we gave this up to unite with the Italian COLONY to make a democratic country which lasted 8 years until Dictatorship was ushered in which lasted for another 21 years and then we voluntarily left the shithole just like we voluntarily joined.

You monkeys can't understand that we voluntarily joined and voluntarily left. It's pretty simple. You guys needed us more then we needed you. The Kacaans most precious assest was berbera which you gave to the Soviets and then the Americans

If we never joined that union what would Somalia have used to gain friendship with Soviets and America? Exactly, you've always needed us more than we've need you

1. Self declaration didn't help you in the UAE - SL dispute

2. Somaliland wasn't a colony , it was protectorate which holds more power than a colony (I don't give a f*ck what you think about that, Google will tell you the same )

3. Somaliland was a country before Somalia , we gave this up to unite with the Italian COLONY to make a democratic country which lasted 8 years until Dictatorship was ushered in which lasted for another 21 years and then we voluntarily left the shithole just like we voluntarily joined.

You monkeys can't understand that we voluntarily joined and voluntarily left. It's pretty simple. You guys needed us more then we needed you. The Kacaans most precious assest was berbera which you gave to the Soviets and then the Americans

If we never joined that union what would Somalia have used to gain friendship with Soviets and America? Exactly, you've always needed us more than we've need you

You can leave voluntarily by participating in somali politics, recognizing the fgs and stopping the silly self declaration nonsense, just like how SL joined the unification legally you must leave the same way.This will be done with a referendum. Self declaration will not get you what you want.

Regarding the UAE-SL DP dispute I have already said the fgs is weak but its still a legitimate government. We cant do much about it apart from sending soldiers but we dont want to spark another civil war. It will be up to farmajo what to do.

Its true you were a country for 5 days legally, this issue went to court and it was decided that it doesnt nullify the unification period. "if we never joined the union" but you did and thats the issue. Its set in stone.

Ofcourse we need you. You have land that belongs to all somalis and are the same ethnic group as us why wouldnt we?

Stop calling me a monkey im giving you valuable knowledge, dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Last edited:
You can leave voluntarily by participating in somali politics, recognizing the fgs and stopping the silly self declaration nonsense, just like how SL joined the unification legally you must leave the same way.This will be done with a referendum. Self declaration will not get you what you want.

Regarding the UAE-SL DP dispute I have already said the fgs is weak but its still a legitimate government. We cant do much about it apart from sending soldiers but we dont want to spark another civil war. It will be up to farmajo what to do.

Its true you were a country for 5 days legally, this issue went to court and it was decided that it doesnt nullify the unification period. "if we never joined the union" but you did and thats the issue. Its set in stone.

Stop calling me a monkey im giving you valuable knowledge, dont bite the hand that feeds you.

1. We already had a referendum and just because you don't like the results doesn't mean you get to call for redo. Also the results is the main reason why Somalia won't hold a referendum, we want one because over 90% voted to secede. What do you think would happen in an official one? Also I don't think you truly understand what referendum is , of a referendum were held today only the people residing in SL gets to vote. We already had a more with over 90% voting to secede. In today's world with the amount of investment heading SL's way over 95% would.vote to secede and you know it. Isaaq are on board with SL and despite the propaganda on here the Gadabursi and Dhulbahante are too. Warsangeli is toss up but I don't really care

If you want me to stop calling you monkey stop behaving like one. And all Somali's don't have claim to Berbera , only somalilanders do. You guys couldn't even place berbera on a map pre 1961 and you wanna claim it now. f*ck off

1. We already had a referendum and just because you don't like the results doesn't mean you get to call for redo. Also the results is the main reason why Somalia won't hold a referendum, we want one because over 90% voted to secede. What do you think would happen in an official one? Also I don't think you truly understand what referendum is , of a referendum were held today only the people residing in SL gets to vote. We already had a more with over 90% voting to secede. In today's world with the amount of investment heading SL's way over 95% would.vote to secede and you know it. Isaaq are on board with SL and despite the propaganda on here the Gasabues

was the referendum done by the only legitimate government in the country (fgs) or was it done by a self declared country's government? dont bother answering I cant keep going back and forth with you like this. I am aware the SL will vote majority out but at least then it would be legal this way. but whats more important is everyone recognizing the fgs beforehand and recognizing the rule of law.

Secondly once the fgs has total control of all of somalia like it always should of had already, slowly as the citizens see what the fgs is capable of with support of all somalis it would probably sway opinions.

The fgs can bring more prosperity to all somalis than bixii ever could in his self entitled dream. If this happens Bixii is toast and he knows it.

If you want me to stop calling you monkey stop behaving like one. And all Somali's don't have claim to Berbera , only somalilanders do. You guys couldn't even place berbera on a map pre 1961 and you wanna claim it now. f*ck off

Do you choose civilization or tribalism. Pick one you monkey.

was the referendum done by the only legitimate government in the country (fgs) or was it done by a self declared country's government? dont bother answering I cant keep going back and forth with you like this. I am aware the SL will vote majority out but at least then it would be legal this way. but whats more important is everyone recognizing the fgs beforehand and recognizing the rule of law.

Secondly once the fgs has total control of all of somalia like it always should of had already, slowly as the citizens see what the fgs is capable of with support of all somalis it would probably sway opinions.

The fgs can bring more prosperity to all somalis than bixii ever could in his self entitled dream. If this happens Bixii is toast and he knows it.

If you don't have time to keep going back and forth , then just try actually reading my comment. I already said the referendum wasn't done by SFG or any mogadishu gov you neef , and the reason is because the referendum got over 90% vote to separate. That's why SFG won't hold one , they know it'll pass

SFG doesn't even have control over mogadishu, forget Somalia . Why are you so delusional when it comes to reality

Because ypu monkeys blowing each other up for the past 28 years are so civilized? If what you guys have going on is civilization then it must not be human civilisation

Al shabaab is bombing us, which is a foreign ideology by the gulf not of somalis, we are just easily manipulated due to poverty. Funnily enough bixii has no problem making deals with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending