Top 10 reasons why "Somaliland" shouldn't be a nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al shabaab is bombing us, which is a foreign ideology by the gulf not of somalis, we are just easily manipulated due to poverty. Funnily enough bixii has no problem making deals with them.

Qatar has been funding Al Shabab funny enough we don't make deals with them yet they still control you

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland = jeeganta hj ha

UCID chair Faisal cali waraabe mouth piece of jeeganta

Wadani the opposition

Kulmiye controlled by jeeganta

One tribe can’t be a country

Good thing SL is more than 1 tribe . The more you lot repeat that 1 tribe lie the more you guys look crazy in everyone else's eyes. I only see Darood peddle that 1 tribe lie , maybe they're still mad Afweyne couldn't create a 1 tribe country for his people.

Good thing SL is more than 1 tribe . The more you lot repeat that 1 tribe lie the more you guys look crazy in everyone else's eyes. I only see Darood peddle that 1 tribe lie , maybe they're still mad Afweyne couldn't create a 1 tribe country for his people.

It doesn't matter what you say, think or do. This is an internet forum but I'm telling you how it is. Legally SL will never be independent in the self declerence route. Good luck dreaming about it you tribal monkey.

It doesn't matter what you say, think or do. This is an internet forum but I'm telling you how it is. Legally SL will never be independent in the self declerence route. Good luck dreaming about it you tribal monkey.

You retarded mental midget go cry somewhere else , SL is already independent dipshit , what we are after is recognition

You retarded mental midget go cry somewhere else , SL is already independent dipshit , what we are after is recognition

Self declared independence is not true independence in legal terms. This is why nobody recognizes you. For the 5th time.

This is why you see this when you use Google.

IMG_20180404_043355.jpg

Just accept your leader president farmaajo and drop that fraud bixii.

DX7bbxvWAAEV7Ud.jpg

The only man who can make your dreams a of seperation a reality.

:hemad:

Self declared independence is not true independence in legal terms. This is why nobody recognizes you. For the 5th time.

This is why you see this when you use Google.

View attachment 40238

Just accept your leader president farmaajo and drop that fraud bixii.

DX7bbxvWAAEV7Ud.jpg

The only man who can make your dreams a of seperation a reality.

:hemad:

True independence in a legal term is recognition . We are not talking legally you neef we are talking about reality Somaliland is literally independent with our own Military, government, and currency you fucking neef. Also Somalia knows like the referendum it has a weak legal case against us that's why Somalia won't take the case to the IC they know it would blow up in their face just like a referedum vote. If Failmaajo calls any shots here how did UAE - SL deal happen? Are you going to come with the usual lie that mogadishu signed off on it ? :hemad:

True independence in a legal term is recognition . We are not talking legally you neef we are talking about reality Somaliland is literally independent with our own Military, government, and currency you fucking neef. Also Somalia knows like the referendum it has a weak legal case against us that's why Somalia won't take the case to the IC they know it would blow up in their face just like a referedum vote. If Failmaajo calls any shots here how did UAE - SL deal happen? Are you going to come with the usual lie that mogadishu signed off on it ? :hemad:

You don't have a millitary government currency ect all these things are literally made up on the spot wallahi the international community is laughing at you. Somalis are too much sometimes man.

:russ::deadmanny::deadrose:

I guess we been bullying Puntland on the battlefield since 07 with imaginary Military according to this neef :drakelaugh:

That's not a military just tribal mercenaries led by a mad man. SL Passport worthless can't travel anywhere as it's not recognised. Currency basically worthless. I remember SL gov begging UKIP to recognise them, like it would do anything. wallahi I burst out laughing.

That's not a military just tribal mercenaries led by a mad man. SL Passport worthless can't travel anywhere as it's not recognised. Currency basically worthless. I remember SL gov begging UKIP to recognise them, like it would do anything. wallahi I burst out laughing.

Whatever lie you have to tell yourself to feel bette. We captured Las Anod in 07 and sent Puntland running. To tukaraq and Boocame we used militias but the planning still came from our military wing

You can travel with SL passport to UK, France , Belgium, UAE, South Africa , Ethiopia , djibouti and the list keeps growing

That's more than enough

You always telling lies on here because you're a that hates reality

I'm going to do what you do from now on . Don't cry

My point is that the more state that secede from somalia, the more instability there is. A greater somalia isn't going to happen because of foreign powers pumping money into groups that aren't pro-somali. The Isaaqs aren't helping. Honestly, I agree with you, who would want to join somalia, but if Somalia returns to it's state of the 70's where there was not actually a communist state, Somalilanders , ogadenis and people from NFD would be flying the somali flag
I mean if you you Malis (people who are from “Somalia”) did not neglect our people there wouldn’t be any reason for us wanting independence. My ancestors fought the British forces off and regained our land and decided to unite with our “brothers” and “sisters” (From the daarood and hawiye tribe) and then our “brothers” and “sisters” decided to rape and kill the men, women and children. And now want to blame us for their instability and say it’s our fault that Al-Shabaab exists. They’re now calling us Somali and being sweet but like 31 years ago they were calling us qaldaan and every other kind of name and still do because whenever we state we want our independence we’re stupid? ‍♀️. Sorry as I know how you treated my ancestors back then I’m very disgusted and will never associate myself with blue and white.

I mean if you you Malis (people who are from “Somalia”) did not neglect our people there wouldn’t be any reason for us wanting independence. My ancestors fought the British forces off and regained our land and decided to unite with our “brothers” and “sisters” (From the daarood and hawiye tribe) and then our “brothers” and “sisters” decided to rape and kill the men, women and children. And now want to blame us for their instability and say it’s our fault that Al-Shabaab exists. They’re now calling us Somali and being sweet but like 31 years ago they were calling us qaldaan and every other kind of name and still do because whenever we state we want our independence we’re stupid? ‍♀️. Sorry as I know how you treated my ancestors back then I’m very disgusted and will never associate myself with blue and white.
Who is somaliland is the better question. You know darood live in about 45 to 50 percent of the waqooyi. When the referendum to become a country the majority voted to become a country with italian somaliland. It was a 70 to 30 result.

Who fought off the British. You sound like u are Issaq. Am i right

Who is somaliland is the better question. You know darood live in about 45 to 50 percent of the waqooyi. When the referendum to become a country the majority voted to become a country with italian somaliland. It was a 70 to 30 result.
What referendum are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending