tomorrow is eiid saturday 23 may 2020 in somalia and kenya

Will you follow Somalia & celebrate Eid on Saturday?

• Total voters

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
man we’re not pakis. Just because our brothers back home are celebrating Eid doesn’t mean we can. Last I saw the moon hadn’t been sighted in U.K. so we have to fast
You do realize there are two different Islamic positions? Global vs Local. Both have evidence for each so you shouldn’t slander if one follows the other. And your comment is ironic considering most Pakistanis are deobandi meaning they follow the local position so they would eid when the moon is sighted in their locality . Try again
:pachah1:

Macalin M

Out here
You do realize there are two different Islamic positions? Global vs Local. Both have evidence for each so you shouldn’t slander if one follows the other. And your comment is ironic considering most Pakistanis are deobandi meaning they follow the local position so they would eid when the moon is sighted in their locality . Try again
:pachah1:
Arabnino till I dhimo

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
It's sad to see things like this but I'm flicking the middle F to gabdhahaas diraca dheer xiraan ee boqortooyo isku sheega AKA Saudis. EID Tomorrow!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
somalis are so hard headed it’s ridiculous. The moon wasn’t sighted but here they are embarrassing us because of some random Geeljire in a tuulo in the middle of nowhere :dead:

The random geeljires in their tuulos were right after all. I always believed in them. Tomorrow is eid saxiibs.

Eid Mubarak.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'll repeat the words of the random people spreading the words in their tuulos one more time

"Intee sanaadood aan raacijirney carabta? Bal car caawo ana raaceen"

Somalis in Australia and New Zealand
BFE20EDE-E2EA-42DC-8BB8-78407FDB300D.gif

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

The random geeljires in their tuulos were right after all. I always believed in them. Tomorrow is eid saxiibs.

Eid Mubarak.

why the f*ck did we get stuck with 68? I already explained the NASA tweet and it supports my stance actually and the stance eid will be on Sunday. Nasa confirmed today is new moon. We don’t look for new moon we look for crescent moon. Crescent is among The phases after new moon. Nasa just confirmed no crescent moon was sighted With that tweet.

science + 99% of the ummah agreed Sunday is the first day of Eid, and that Saturday evening after Maghreb is the beginning of eid. Alhamdulilah both science and the deen is on our side. Only bantus, 68, and Shia will celebrate eid tomorrow. Do you want to be amongst such a lowly group?

:dead:

Trending