tomorrow is eiid saturday 23 may 2020 in somalia and kenya

Will you follow Somalia & celebrate Eid on Saturday?

• Total voters

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Niggas don’t even understand phases of the moon and trying to tell us it’s eid tomorrow :mjlaugh:

nigga even linked a nasa tweet backing up my point. The moon goes through phases and nasa just confirmed today we are in the new moon phase which comes before the crescent moon phase and the crescent moon is how we know to end Ramadan or 30 full days whichever comes first. You’ll know to fast the 30th day by not seeing the crescent moon which is exactly what 99.9% of the Muslim world experienced. Even nasa confirmed no crescent moon sighted. What more does 68 nation want?

Niggas don’t even understand phases of the moon and trying to tell us it’s eid tomorrow :mjlaugh:

nigga even linked a nasa tweet backing up my point. The moon goes through phases and nasa just confirmed today we are in the new moon phase which comes before the crescent moon phase and the crescent moon is how we know to end Ramadan or 30 full days whichever comes first. You’ll know to fast the 30th day by not seeing the crescent moon which is exactly what 99.9% of the Muslim world experienced. Even nasa confirmed no crescent moon sighted. What more does 68 nation want?

Saudi is not gonna shag u luv x

Merry Ciid mid kasta oo naga mid ah :it0tdo8:

Awdalia Rising

Saudi is not gonna shag u luv x

Merry Ciid mid kasta oo naga mid ah :it0tdo8:

and neither will your Bantu brothers who said they sighted the moon (when they didn’t). It’s not eid and anybody who blindfully follows without using the information available to us will be judged for it. Why don’t you go celebrate hannukah with Ilhan Nacala

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
@Nilotufian i see you have that Jew lover as a DP no wonder you are going against the ummah and our celebration of eid on Sunday. Tuff caleyk :pacspit:
Except for you going against “the ummah” = going against Saudi. My guy didn’t you hear Muse Bixi declare eid is tomorrow. Landers do you guys claim this saudi booty clapper?
:mahubowtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and neither will your Bantu brothers who said they sighted the moon (when they didn’t). It’s not eid and anybody who blindfully follows without using the information available to us will be judged for it. Why don’t you go celebrate hannukah with Ilhan Nacala

Nigga sprinkled Bantus :susp: in there for decoration :dead:doqon newbie

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
man we’re not pakis. Just because our brothers back home are celebrating Eid doesn’t mean we can. Last I saw the moon hadn’t been sighted in U.K. so we have to fast

We are ending up like the Pakis bro,zooomalis always embarrassing us. They want to celebrate eid tomorrow for the sake of their hatred for Arabs. :pachah1:

Macalin M

Out here
We are ending up like the Pakis bro,zooomalis always embarrassing us. They want to celebrate eid tomorrow for the sake of their hatred for Arabs. :pachah1:
Majority of us in the west will be fasting tomorrow. Only the weird ones will not be (no offence). I wish I was in Somalia no cap. Last Eid was lit

Awdalia Rising

Except for you going against “the ummah” = going against Saudi. My guy didn’t you hear Muse Bixi declare eid is tomorrow. Landers do you guys claim this saudi booty clapper?
:mahubowtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muse local is wrong as well. For me going against the ummah = going against 99% of Muslim population what a fucking embarrassment you 68 chimps are.

even your Qatari overlords aka the anti Saudis are celebrating eid Sunday lol.
1636E031-6EC2-493E-A3E7-8F2ED6D8F319.jpeg

just accept you’re wrong or go celebrate with the shia’s in silence I don’t care. Eid starts the evening of Saturday after Maghreb. Confused Geeljires took this to mean they will be praying eid prayer on Saturday morning which is incorrect. The holiday starts after Maghreb in the evening. The eid prayer is suppose to take place Sunday morning which is the first day of eid. The first night of eid is Saturday after Maghreb.

Trending