tomorrow is eiid saturday 23 may 2020 in somalia and kenya

Will you follow Somalia & celebrate Eid on Saturday?

• Total voters
Eid Mubarak!
The Coordination Committee of Mosques and Islamic Centres in London has announced:

Eid al Fitr is on Sunday 24 May 2020
This has been an unprecedented Ramadan, with all mosques closed throughout the month of fasting. May Allah forgive us and grant us a great reward, may He keep us safe and healthy, and may He enable us to return to our mosques soon.

Listen to a country that hosts 2 of Islam’s holliest cities or...... an Ethiopian colony
1590188077907.jpeg

1590188103127.png

Listen I very much dislike the Saudis but Somalia doesn't exactly have a functioning government/central. For now we have no choice beggars can't be choosers.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Been following Saudi for all my life so I’ll follow that. But if I was in Somalia I’d be eating cereal tomorrow morning.
Best is to follow the majority of muslims in the land where u live.
If i was in Somalia and all Somalis celebrate eid tomorrow, i wouldnt disagree with them.

Somalis suffer identity crisis, we should stop loving the Arabs because simply they don't very much care about us and they only see us inferior. Also most Africans and blacks dislikes us because of our Islam and that's another identity crisis for us.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Well it depends if you could see the new moon, so Saudis weren't able to see it this evening coz the moon was already down, so maybe from location of Somalia they were able to see it before it was gone.

its more important to have eid with your family imo. I always roll my eyes (in my head lol) at those people who fast on a day others are eiding.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Somalis are also trying to use this as an opportunity to be more independant. Tell me how they're saying

"intaas oo sanadood aan maqlijirney bal caawa ana maqlaan. Bal car ana raaceen, yee isku maleeyaan" :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

somalis are so hard headed it’s ridiculous. The moon wasn’t sighted but here they are embarrassing us because of some random Geeljire in a tuulo in the middle of nowhere :dead:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
N&N has made us complete and total jokes. We are the laughing stock we will never hear the end of this. Eid does technically begin on Saturday but in the evening after Maghreb when we break our fast. The first DAY of eid is Sunday however