tomorrow is eiid saturday 23 may 2020 in somalia and kenya

Will you follow Somalia & celebrate Eid on Saturday?

• Total voters
it’s frustrating how hard it is to explain this to your own people. I’ve already explained to these people how everyone see’s the same exact moon phase as long as you have clear sky’s. 99% of the ummah and even gaalo NASA confirmed no crescent moon was sighted. Wallahi I don’t know what to tell these people. If for whatever reason majority of the Muslim world had cloudy sky’s and the crescent moon could not be sighted then I wouldn’t care but no crescent moon was sighted by almost every single Muslim country and even gaalos are confirming no crescent moon was sighted. At this point I would say leave it up to Allah but come on, we have so much information available to us and we simply deciding To dig our heads in the sand like we’re Shia or some shit

these people think everyone who is going to celebrate eid on the correct day, Sunday, is some saudi booty clapper but even Qatar which hates Saudi has confirmed eid as Sunday. The claims of the moon being sighted in Somalia didn’t even come from the big cities it came from 8 tuulo boys and some Kenyan Madows lmao
at the end of the day allahu aclam i think both sides allah will reward them for their ijtihad those who say they saw the moon if they are lying then the sin will be on them

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Lool why you so pressed :mjlol:. Its been sighted all over east africa not just somalia. No one is forcing to eid tomorrow :wtfdis:

:faysalwtf: All over kulaha. No it was “sighted” in Somalia by 8 tuulo boys from Bay region in the south. Now where else. And in Kenya by Madows. Regardless the Muslim ummah confirmed no crescent moon had been sighted and even gaalo NASA which knows more about space especially the moon than 8 tuulo boys also confirmed no crescent moon

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Local Masjid in US here has said Saturday as well. Eid Mubarak

Saudis can enjoy their extra fasts :mjlol:

only Somali ones and not even all Somalis mosques are going along with the lies. A Somali coworker of mine requested tomorrow off so my Syrian coworker texts me and says what’s going on why is this guy celebrating tomorrow? If I had pale skin my face would have been red from embarrassment. I told him the guys confused. Somalis have herd mentality even when we’re wrong

:faysalwtf: All over kulaha. No it was “sighted” in Somalia by 8 tuulo boys from Bay region in the south. Now where else. And in Kenya by Madows. Regardless the Muslim ummah confirmed no crescent moon had been sighted and even gaalo NASA which knows more about space especially the moon than 8 tuulo boys also confirmed no crescent moon

Madow kulaha:mjlol: go cry somewhere else sxb you clearly have a chip on your shoulder

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
why the f*ck did we get stuck with 68? I already explained the NASA tweet and it supports my stance actually and the stance eid will be on Sunday. Nasa confirmed today is new moon. We don’t look for new moon we look for crescent moon. Crescent is among The phases after new moon. Nasa just confirmed no crescent moon was sighted With that tweet.

science + 99% of the ummah agreed Sunday is the first day of Eid, and that Saturday evening after Maghreb is the beginning of eid. Alhamdulilah both science and the deen is on our side. Only bantus, 68, and Shia will celebrate eid tomorrow. Do you want to be amongst such a lowly group?

:dead:

I know full well how it works, it doesn't matter though. The culumah have stated they saw the crescent, by accusing them of lying you are slandering.

Acudhubillah I pray for you.

Trending