To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Oh for goodness sake why are the americans obsessed with us?

the same ones who came from a refugee camp two weeks ago. Shouldn’t you be building your bunkers and rationing your food in preparation for Iran. Doqon yal. How bad must you all be for your own country to ban people like you from coming in and you still booty clap.
I was born here what you talkin bout :damn: :damn:
I see reer UK awakening f*ck :drakelaugh:

all food is halal unless its pork, blood and animals that die themselves, so we basically have all halal food since no-one eats pork
In order for the meat to be halal, it must be slaughtered in a specific way. Most fast food chains use electrocution as a method of killing, which automatically makes it haram.

I was trying to say MN is packed within the two cities, not much people outside of it.
If anything you proved I was right with Minneapolis St Paul having 70% within them.
You pretended like it was some low population tuulo the rest of the state is uninhabitable to cold for black skin :mjdontkno:
Nobody leaves the metro area if anything we dont even leave the section of the city we're in:mjdontkno:
Warya don’t assume my pronouns. But yes a guy. And they plenty agree sxb :kodaksmiley:
Abt? I don't care abt uk women:what:
lol! Let me introduce you to my good friends @Tukraq and Rkelly.
If it makes you feel better they always try to talk down abt my city until I smack them with facts:wow:
Tbh I didn't even none whites existed in UK before few years ago:mjdontkno:

Muji

VIP
You pretended like it was some low population tuulo the rest of the state is uninhabitable to cold for black skin :mjdontkno:
Nobody leaves the metro area if anything we dont even leave the section of the city we're in:mjdontkno:

If it makes you feel better they always try to talk down abt my city until I smack them with facts:wow:

what’s your city?

Are they not allowed to come to North America? I thought people in the west/first world countries were allowed to travel to and permanently settle in other first world countries? I am confusion.

But yeah, could never be me. I have never been to the UK but from what I’ve seen, looks like trash.

Thank god im American. USA >>>>>>

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Too cold cmon we got niggas in Edmonton and Saskatchewan :kodaksmiley: but I see what u sayin

The UK is a fucking shithole, Wallahi billahi Istanbul is better than all cities in the UK.

Small houses, small roads, shit weather, shit pay, Brexit, NHS getting worse every year. That island is doomed.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Are they not allowed to come to North America? I thought people in the west cooked travel to and permanently settle in other first world countries? I am confusion.

But yeah, could never be me. I have never been to the UK but from what I’ve seen, looks like trash.

Thank god im American. USA >>>>>>
Lmao nah US is stingy with the green cards these days bastards.
Canada is also difficult even if sponsored, although not as hard as US
Fr man US is top dawg

Lmao nah US is stingy with the green cards these days bastards.
Canada is also difficult even if sponsored, although not as hard as US
Fr man US is top dawg
Nah you can go to Canada on a work holiday visa, I know one dude who went there but they have shit salary for software developers.

The average salary of a Software engineer in Vancouver is 55k while it's 100k in Seattle

:holeup:

Tukraq

VIP
In order for the meat to be halal, it must be slaughtered in a specific way. Most fast food chains use electrocution as a method of killing, which automatically makes it haram.
electrocution method is halal to eat if its done by Christians and jews according to scholars

“...we know that imported meats, such as chicken and canned beef, originating with the People of the Book are halal for us, even though the animal may have been killed by means of electric shock or the like. As long as they consider it lawful in their religion, it is halal for us. This is the application of the above verse from Surah al-Maidah.” (Sheikh Qaradawi is referring to Quran 5:5)

(The Lawful and The Prohibited in Islam by Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, page 62)

Good point but aren't most Somali males truck or cab drivers? They wouldn't really benefit much from living near downtown..

:hmm:
Services example no hospital in suburbs so 30+ minutes if you have emergency those 30 minutes might cost your life:mjdontkno:
all the government services are in the city.
In America is best to live in a city before a suburb hence why whites are moving back in droves:wow:
You see all those somalis fleeing great weather san Diego for frozen Minnesota is because cost of living is going up across board:whoa:
Cost of living is going up every where some fast than others:whoa:

Tukraq

VIP
lol! Let me introduce you to my good friends @Tukraq and Rkelly.
y'all are just an embarrassment outside sir 21st
1511296776_342e3ba7ebacd2fe4b0f6a462e87762b.jpg

Trending

Latest posts