To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Tukraq

VIP
No the Brits are literally spiteful demons they dont want anyone to do well. That has been made clear by them voting in boris johnsons party. They protect companies and shout at people who asked to be paid a living wage and act like they will be taxed higher if people get even 1 percent pay rise. The funds are their rather than give them out they will leave the country and go to australia while still arguing noone should get paid more
I mean US protects the companies but the economy is at record highs, in fact thats better for the economy than the liberal version like say corbyn, so that can't be the issue, why would say computer programers get payed a measly 50k when thats less than the average income in the US, I think its because there whole economy isn't doing well not because of minimum wage not going up, remember computer programers aren't expendable minimum wage workers they have negotiating power

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I mean US protects the companies but the economy is at record highs, in fact thats better for the economy than the liberal version like say corbyn, so that can't be the issue, why would say computer programers get payed a measly 50k when thats less than the average income in the US, I think its because there whole economy isn't doing well not because of minimum wage not going up, remember computer programers aren't expendable minimum wage workers they have negotiating power

The reason they can do what they are doing is only cause they CAN nothing more too it. Those who feel they aren't being paid enough move out the country this is seen as normal. This is covered by east european migrants and other africans migrants who have the qualifications to fill in the gaps. The people at the top always get paid but your average graduate has not negotiating power. Anyone with sense leaves when given the chance too

Tukraq

VIP
The reason they can do what they are doing is only cause they CAN nothing more too it. Those who feel they aren't being paid enough move out the country this is seen as normal. This is covered by east european migrants and other africans migrants who have the qualifications to fill in the gaps. The people at the top always get paid but your average graduate has not negotiating power. Anyone with sense leaves when given the chance too
what about entrepreneurship?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
tech sector?
I’m 3 yr uni man, cc credits and AP allowed me to enter with 2 years worth credits :drakelaugh:
I split time between San Diego and Seattle
Am looking into working tech sector I recommend to all others too if your comfortable with STEM and engineering. Lots of money to be made brothers

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
what about entrepreneurship?

Don't exist good luck getting funding from even the bank with a decent plan . Good internships exist though but they dont pay you anything and they last for like 3 to 8 months so unless you have rich parents to help you are fucked

Tukraq

VIP
I’m 3 yr uni man, cc credits and AP allowed me to enter with 2 years worth credits :drakelaugh:
I split time between San Diego and Seattle
Am looking into working tech sector I recommend to all others too if your comfortable with STEM and engineering. Lots of money to be made brothers
Screen-Shot-2018-02-08-at-10.38.04-AM.png

from what I'm seeing, you'll be killing it right out of college in those areas as a black guy your guaranteed a job due to the race quotas, put a down payment on a house, and then go find you a UK halimo since they seem to be your type, you'd be flexing on them just based on how much you out earn them alone, its almost like going back home to Africa to find a wife:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
The Uk produces the best Somalis, in terms of education, akhlaq and deen:icon lol:
I would guess Australia would be top in akhlaaq tbh, deen would probably be Minnesota, and I'm not sure about the education one since there complaining about getting no careers off it

Screen-Shot-2018-02-08-at-10.38.04-AM.png

from what I'm seeing, you'll be killing it right out of college in those areas as a black guy your guaranteed a job due to the race quotas, put a down payment on a house, and then go find you a UK halimo since they seem to be your type, you'd be flexing on them just based on how much you out earn them alone, its almost like going back home to Africa to find a wife:mjlol:
Yes those are high salary but what about the costs of living?

You only realise how bad it is once you leave :icon e biggrin:
Very true!! I used to think the UK was caadi and had no mjaor problems. It was only after I moved to Scotland was it that I finally realised, people actually lead good lives. I was only a victim on UK propaganda when I lived there. Now I see the light, and indeed the noor is beautiful.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
the cost of living in most of these cities are similar they're all major cities
Fr Seattle NYC LA and SF are expensive as hell
Boston San Diego Chicago expensive but not terribly expensive
Austin and Denver not expensive at all to live in

Trending

Latest posts