To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Tukraq

VIP
Fr Seattle NYC LA and SF are expensive as hell
Boston San Diego Chicago expensive but not terribly expensive
Austin and Denver not expensive at all to live in
Boston is up there sxb, its expensive, so are London and Toronto even though the salaries don't match.
but yeah Austin is cheap and the best bang for your buck by far, 10 years ago shit was nothing, could have killed the housing market with that salary lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Boston is up there sxb, its expensive, so are London and Toronto even though the salaries don't match.
but yeah Austin is cheap and the best bang for your buck by far, 10 years ago shit was nothing, could have killed the housing market with that salary lol
Boston cold as hell too, but a decent Somali community there. I never understood why we never established ourselves in the bigger cities. Tf is Columbus and Minneapolis

Tukraq

VIP
Boston cold as hell too, but a decent Somali community there. I never understood why we never established ourselves in the bigger cities. Tf is Columbus and Minneapolis
smarter that way, cheaper so buying property is easy and lower population so we have more impact

Very true!! I used to think the UK was caadi and had no mjaor problems. It was only after I moved to Scotland was it that I finally realised, people actually lead good lives. I was only a victim on UK propaganda when I lived there. Now I see the light, and indeed the noor is beautiful.
Hope all the people there see the light too:icon e biggrin:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Tukraq @Muhammad Bire

Why don't the Somalis move to Texas?

Low cost of living, affordable house market, 2nd richest state...
Idk sxb, a lot say they would like to, but at the end of the day we as a people love to be around each other in the same community. Look at Vancouver and Seattle. Practically same area but for every 1 Somali in Vancouver there’s 15 in Seattle.

I feel like we’re also have a “show me” mindset. We like to see something work out for someone else before we try. Some fob dude tried out driving a truck said hey this is good, and we all followed suit. Someone started cabs/Uber and we followed.

Vast majority of Somalis in U.S came into the US during the war through San Diego. A few families go to MN and boom copy copy copy now the biggest group of Somalis are there.

we will only go there when we see a thriving community there. As for individuals, young people are more likely to go and start new somewhere else. Personally I wouldn’t mind staring a family in TX plenty of Muslims and good life waiting to be had there

Tukraq

VIP
Assuming you’re from the US too, UK Somalis are definitely better the US ones. You guys don’t have eat halal :faysalwtf:
all food is halal unless its pork, blood and animals that die themselves, so we basically have all halal food since no-one eats pork

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You low iq bum Minneapolis is place 3.7 million people near vicinity:pachah1:
What are you tryna say you sound retarded sxb :damn:
Minnesota is 22nd out of 50 states in population, 91% white, and all Somalis are concentrated within two cities :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: I respect the attempt though
Minnesota Somalis are doing well however

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Muji

VIP
Oh for goodness sake why are the americans obsessed with us?

the same ones who came from a refugee camp two weeks ago. Shouldn’t you be building your bunkers and rationing your food in preparation for Iran. Doqon yal. How bad must you all be for your own country to ban people like you from coming in and you still booty clap.

Oh for goodness sake why are the americans obsessed with us?

the same ones who came from a refugee camp two weeks ago. Shouldn’t you be building your bunkers and rationing your food in preparation for Iran. Doqon yal. How bad must you all be for your own country to ban people like you from coming in and you still booty clap.
One guy means were obsessed:umwhat:

Trending