This will be our future if Somalis don’t unite. Read this Sorrowful Testimony of a Diapora Harari 😢

There is a disputed land between eri and djibouti,

Ras Doumeira is that disputed territory.​

After seeing the border war between Ethiopia and Eritrea in 00s and the Tigray war now, I can only imagine how ruthless he is. Bless the Afars and other ethnic groups living under hardship in Eritrea.

The bustling city of Assab that Ethiopia left in the 90s, is completely run down and deserted today. I was shocked when I saw the before and after pics. :jcoleno:

After seeing the border war between Ethiopia and Eritrea in 00s and the Tigray, I can only imagine how ruthless he is. Bless the Afars and other ethnic groups living under hardship in Eritrea.

The bustling city of Assab that Ethiopia left in the 90s, is completely run down and deserted today. I was shocked when I saw the before and after pics. :jcoleno:

some say the eritrean president is partially tigrayan/ethiopian, that is working as a double agent, to keep eritrea down. and to eventually reintegrate with ethiopia. who knows? anything is possible in this cold world.

''I know that you call me agame (an insult for tigrayans) BEHIND my back, I will show you! I will take this country Eritrean down as I put it up!''

Garaad diinle

 
President Ismail would restore order
Yeah i think i agree with you on this one even if he handed over the reins of power to a family member things wouldn't change much since djibouti has many base that'll gladly help against any opposition from the people.

After seeing the border war between Ethiopia and Eritrea in 00s and the Tigray war now, I can only imagine how ruthless he is. Bless the Afars and other ethnic groups living under hardship in Eritrea.

Asab country side still looking beautiful tho

Screenshot_20230310-210050_Maps.jpg

some say the eritrean president is partially tigrayan/ethiopian, that is working as a double agent, to keep eritrea down. and to eventually reintegrate with ethiopia. who knows? anything is possible in this cold world.

''I know that you call me agame (an insult for tigrayans) BEHIND my back, I will show you! I will take this country Eritrean down as I put it up!''

I've heard the same as well. It seems he has a deep hatred towards Tigrayans, more than Ethiopia as a state. On thing's for sure, he wants an integration of both countries. It doesn't sound unlikely, given his relationship with Abiy now. :cosbyhmm:

I've heard the same as well. It seems he has a deep hatred towards Tigrayans, more than Ethiopia as a state. On thing's for sure, he wants an integration of both countries. It doesn't sound unlikely, given his relationship with Abiy now. :cosbyhmm:

To be fair, Ethiopia is a market of 100+million customers, who wouldn't want to access that market?

To be fair, Ethiopia is a market of 100+million customers, who wouldn't want to access that market?

True, but I was referring to deeper integration without full relinquishment of sovereignty. Such as joined military and creating navy together, removing the borders (control), and other factors besides the economical aspects. That was the original plan with the peace agreement in 2018/9, before Isias became paranoid again.

It seems like after the war now, Eritrean military and intelligence will remain in the country, one way or another. Especially the latter. I've heard many things, but we'll see what happens.

Awdalite

Araabi
I am not emotional like you guys who are angry at everything. I am objective and quite calm, actually. All I said was, prove it, do not just say ''we did this, and that,'' because that's not proof, that's word of mouth. Prove it, with actual legitimate sources. Most of what I read and knew/know, is that area was mostly empty before the railroad being built there, and it was a place where afar, isse, gurgura, and nolle oromo clashed from time to time.

Even the official Dire Dawa government website acknowledges that it was founded by the Dir clan:

Screenshot_20230311_065952_Samsung Internet.jpg

1/4 harari from my mum's side and my grandad told me how he fled to Somalia due to the reign of Selassie. Might marry a harari just to boost the population somalis seem fine for now lol

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
What is so special about Hararis? They and Uraagta(Gurage) can go extinct. F#cking Xayle Selassie lackeys.
Throughout this whole thread u have been hating on Hararis, what happened? did a harari man steal ur girl or something or do they owe u some money
:hmm:

Garaad diinle

 
The Somalis over here talking about saving harar in the future but cant save themselves first
:russ:
Bird of feather flock together we share the same problem and we sympathise with them as our muslim brothers and our long time neighbour the city of harar use to have a sizeable somali presence and there is still a number of somalis still living there. Their problem is not a one off incident that's all.

Last edited:

Trending