This will be our future if Somalis don’t unite. Read this Sorrowful Testimony of a Diapora Harari 😢

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Somali Ugaas

Farmaajo got u triggered, with that qashin?!?! :mjohreally:

Xabad kale aan kugu daro. This time with your other Adeer (pun intended), kkkk
Farmajo Farmaajo GIF - Farmajo Farmaajo Afweyne - Discover & Share GIFs
He is pressed!!!!
:win:
Hit him with another

1678498731544.jpeg

That Napoleon complex is making you feel all high, holy and mighty. May Allah swt deal with you and your fellow expansionists.

Caadi iska dhig.

Not at all. I admit I am a weak slave of Allaah, as we all are, and I do not associate honor with being from any nation, sister. Because, I know, I had no control over it, nor is it something that I accomplished. Will being ogaden for you, or oromo for me, save us from hell? or the horrors of the day of judgement? If so, then let's all be that ethnicity! If not, then it's pointless to brag about it. The one who is humble, will be elevated by Allah, the one who is arrogant, will be humbled by Allaah, the choice is yours sister.

Garaad diinle

 
Surprisingly somalis were doing just fine before the creation of the ethiopian empire. They were holding their own against their oromos neighbours and even converted them to islam and in some cases like that of geri and the jaarso they adapted somali custom and language to fit in. The english explorar burton noted how the somalis were well armed and fully capable of defending themselves against any form of expansion.

The gadabuursi chronical speaks of how they were able to not only stand their ground but also push any expansion away from them. The ethiopian empire after it's creation enabled expansionism by trying to take arms away from the somalis and arming their enemies. This is still happening till this day where arms are demanded to be handed over when it comes to somalis meanwhile any other neighbouring region are not checked or controlled when it comes to firearms at least on the border area with somalis.

Last edited:
Yes. Who wants to willingly join Africa's North Korea lmao. Also, Djiboutian Afar have beef with the Tigrinya in Eritrea we fought a border war in the 90's

Eritrea is strong though, for its size, it punches well above its weight, no?
They've been targeted too, the sanctions, the attempts by the former ethio govt to conquer it using other ethiopians as cannon fodder, etc.
they are trying to do it their way, independent, without the westerners dictating to them as they do to ethiopia, somalia (sorry guys), and other africans.

Yes. Who wants to willingly join Africa's North Korea lmao. Also, Djiboutian Afar have beef with the Tigrinya in Eritrea we fought a border war in the 90's

Why not? Let's stir the pot of horn of Jahanam, one more mix :russ:

But interesting nevertheless, I heard that he wanted to annex some parts of Djibouti? Ma run baa? :damedamn:

Not at all. I admit I am a weak slave of Allaah, as we all are, and I do not associate honor with being from any nation, sister. Because, I know, I had no control over it, nor is it something that I accomplished. Will being ogaden for you, or oromo for me, save us from hell? or the horrors of the day of judgement? If so, then let's all be that ethnicity! If not, then it's pointless to brag about it. The one who is humble, will be elevated by Allah, the one who is arrogant, will be humbled by Allaah, the choice is yours sister.

@Qeelbax he hit you with the "we are all slaves of Allah". You can't fight with that.
:dead:

1678499516850.png

Eritrea is strong though, for its size, it punches well above its weight, no?
They've been targeted too, the sanctions, the attempts by the former ethio govt to conquer it using other ethiopians as cannon fodder, etc.
they are trying to do it their way, independent, without the westerners dictating to them as they do to ethiopia, somalia (sorry guys), and other africans.
Still not worth it. Plus I'm closer to Ciise 's than any of those bastards in Eritrea that tried conquering us . Ciise 🤝 Djibouti afar

Still not worth it. Plus I'm closer to Ciise 's than any of those bastards in Eritrea that tried conquering us . Ciise 🤝 Djibouti afar

that's fair. just saying that eritrea has been up against a lot of odds, so them being the way they are, is understandable. a dictatorship that keeps the country safe and strong, is better than a so called democracy that has an unstable country that is weak and vulnerable; no?

Trending