This will be our future if Somalis donโ€™t unite. Read this Sorrowful Testimony of a Diapora Harari ๐Ÿ˜ข

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I found this on Lipstick Alley. It was written by a Harari user there.

โ€œAs a Harari, I have to realise the difficult truth that the Hararis are are people and culture near extinction. We have been decimated by both the Oromo invasion and Amhara imperialism for the last few centuries. The Harari identity is on its death bed. I hope to carry the Harari culture and identity as long as I can, but I doubt we will exist in a few centuries with intermarriage and ethnic cleansing on the increase. We will be one of many high cultures that have been decimated by lesser cultures like the Oromos and I hope Harari culture will atleast be appreciated by those who will claim our city and legacies as theirs.

The Somalis around the area appreciated Harari intellectual culture and way of life for hundreds of years and have always been a friend of Harar. I hope they carry the banner of Harar when we are gone. The local Oromos have shown their face these last few years and I no longer consider them a friend of Harar.โ€

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

@Keep it a boqol ๐Ÿ’ฏ @Garaad diinle @GaradShabeel @Nilus @๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’— ๐’Ž๐’š๐’—๐’—๐’’ @Ragaasi

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I found this on Lipstick Alley. It was written by a Harari user there.

โ€œAs a Harari, I have to realise the difficult truth that the Hararis are are people and culture near extinction. We have been decimated by both the Oromo invasion and Amhara imperialism for the last few centuries. The Harari identity is on its death bed. I hope to carry the Harari culture and identity as long as I can, but I doubt we will exist in a few centuries with intermarriage and ethnic cleansing on the increase. We will be one of many high cultures that have been decimated by lesser cultures like the Oromos and I hope Harari culture will atleast be appreciated by those who will claim our city and legacies as theirs.

The Somalis around the area appreciated Harari intellectual culture and way of life for hundreds of years and have always been a friend of Harar. I hope they carry the banner of Harar when we are gone. The local Oromos have shown their face these last few years and I no longer consider them a friend of Harar.โ€

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

@Keep it a boqol ๐Ÿ’ฏ @Garaad diinle @GaradShabeel @Nilus @๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’— ๐’Ž๐’š๐’—๐’—๐’’ @Ragaasi

Give us the link

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Inshallah allah willing somalis will exist tall and strong until yom al-qiyama. In somalia if you would look at reer xamar or even the reer chimini people don't compline of people encroaching on their land and assimilating them but they still retain their culture. If hararis would've stayed with somalis they would live a hundred times better than they do right now.

There is a systemic attack on the harari identity by the amhara settlers at large and the surrounding oromo population. There is literal effort to take over their land. After the war with ethiopia many harari and somalis were chased away from harar and replaced by amhara settlers and neighbouring oromos. It's not completely over and hararis will still exist but the situation doesn't look good.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
If a greater Somalia happens, I hope we can include harar and give them autonomy and let hararis settle the land again so they can keep their culture alive.

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
If a greater Somalia happens, I hope we can include harar and give them autonomy and let hararis settle the land again so they can keep their culture alive.
Harari culture needs to be preserved it's part of east african history.

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
They r right i just searched up harari & a isreali guy popped up. They dont even have a presence on the internet at all.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
That was the plan even during colonialism, there were 2 Hararis in the SYL

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
They r right i just searched up harari & a isreali guy popped up. They dont even have a presence on the internet at all.
Thats crazy how 1 guy name overpowers a whole culture in the search engine.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I'm all about cushitic unity against foreigners.
But if other ethnic groups starts threatening our existence, then we might as well go f@cist and wipe these people out because there is no way in hell we somalis are gonna just sit there and be victimised to the point of extinction.

I shall finally embrace my Caucasian noble macrobian identity and kill the madow oromo and amhara of the accursed L haplogroup :rejoice:

Last edited:

Trending