This will be our future if Somalis don’t unite. Read this Sorrowful Testimony of a Diapora Harari 😢

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Yes, it was a reaction to Xabashi aggression but we can all agree that they have gone too far. Why destroy churches and kill everyone who refuses to convert? That is not what the Sahaba or even the Umayyad & Abbasid dynasties did after their conquests. The best revenge would've been to force them to pay the Jizya.
Imam Ahmed was brutal but i rather have muslim leader like him than those who are hard against the muslims but soft against non-muslim.
Ignore him, he is a troll. Oromos are generally nice people. Except for Qeerroos, even the Qeerro are doing a good job when they are chopping Xabashi's.
:dead1:

Hayaay, Qeelbaax you do FKD?!?! :whoa::faysalwtf:

It's a phase.

Eventually you'll get bored and realize it's stupid.

Screenshot 2023-03-12 003630.jpg

Muslim habeshas are not good people sorry. They would side with Christian habeshas over us.

It depends on what the issue is and what habesha muslim you're talking about, since at least half of ethiopia's 110 million population is Muslim, so you have diverse beliefs and perspectives.
if the issue is related to Ethiopia, people naturally side with their country, but I do remember seeing protests in Ethiopia against the invasion of Somalia (but remember, the average Ethiopian is pretty much helpless in regards to what decisions the govt makes), and I do remember the govt getting backlash for supporting the invasion of Iraq by the West, from habesha/ethio Muslims.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
One time I said I harari arent xabashi on tiktok alot of them came to my comments and replied to me and said that they were cuz they are semitic
it’s complex. The “stalwart” ethnic groups that are undeniably habesha are the amhara, tegaru and tigrinya. Muslims tend to not identify with the “habesha” identifier though so some groups like the Gurage and Harari are split on the issue

it’s complex. The “stalwart” ethnic groups that are undeniably habesha are the amhara, tegaru and tigrinya. Muslims tend to not identify with the “habesha” identifier though so some groups like the Gurage and Harari are split on the issue

Interesting. From my experience, the Eritrean Tigre (Tigrayit) I've met; they for the most part also identified themselves with the Habesha banner. :hmm:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Interesting. From my experience, the Eritrean Tigre (Tigrayit) I've met; they for the most part also identified themselves with the Habesha banner. :hmm:
The Tigre are a bit odd when it comes to this. There is a severe lack of autosomal DNA samples from the Tigre in comparison to other ethnic groups. However they do have a more cushitic “look” compared to other habeshas. Also in the diaspora, many take “habesha” to mean someone coming from Ethiopia or Eritrea inclusively (e.g even the Nilotes in the Benishangul-Gumuz region could be habesha according to this definition). I was having a conversation with my mother about this and she thought the same. My father was more antiquated with Eritrean history and genetics so he stepped in to correct her. This might be why they said they are habesha.

It depends on what the issue is and what habesha muslim you're talking about, since at least half of ethiopia's 110 million population is Muslim, so you have diverse beliefs and perspectives.
if the issue is related to Ethiopia, people naturally side with their country, but I do remember seeing protests in Ethiopia against the invasion of Somalia (but remember, the average Ethiopian is pretty much helpless in regards to what decisions the govt makes), and I do remember the govt getting backlash for supporting the invasion of Iraq by the West, from habesha/ethio Muslims.
I have a question sir. Do habesha’s see themselves “superior” to cushites.

Ah I see. Honestly, the reason I asked this question is because others love Ethiopia for its Christianity and history. I would assume that they would have this false belief that they were “better” than the lowland cushites, however it seems it isn’t the case.

Trending

Latest posts