This will be our future if Somalis don’t unite. Read this Sorrowful Testimony of a Diapora Harari 😢

Brother, I don’t care for clans that much. But I will feel guilty when my kids grt roasted for being from yaryar clan

them: don’t talk when you are from a langaab yaryar clan
View attachment 259298Me: Hoyo is sorry”
:kendrickcry:

View attachment 259297

I was just joking with you. I just wanted a reaction from you, and you delivered, kkkk
Somali GIFs | Tenor

Women this women that! How about your b!tch ass gets the memo about SOMALIspot. Or perhaps you are illiterate? There’s only one spot for an illiterate leader in an Islamic Country and you already know what that is.
Look @ how mad you are, when it's really not that serious. You're only further proving the point right. Indeed.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Look @ how mad you are, when it's really not that serious. You're only further proving the point right. Indeed.
Brother, I as an honorable OG woman must inform you that you are like jiir to me. Your small stature makes you perfect for defiling my toenails and shining my shoes.

Oromo are good at small handy work. You lot are like Mexicans. It is my duty to help the needy and employ them when necessary. After you take care of my nails and shoes, please unplug the hair in my shower drain. I will feed you plenty of cheese afterwards.

Jazakullah khayr.
disney cinderella GIF

Brother, I as an honorable OG woman must inform you that you are like jiir to me. Your small stature makes you perfect for defiling my toenails and shining my shoes.

Oromo are good at small handy work. You lot are like Mexicans. It is my duty to help the needy and employ them when necessary. After you take care of my nails and shoes, please unplug the hair in my shower drain. I will feed you plenty of cheese afterwards.

Jazakullah khayr.
disney cinderella GIF
Is this how you wanna platinum this thread?
download (9).jpeg
dead.png

Last edited:

Jazakullah khayr.
disney cinderella GIF
@Qeelbax
you are not a real person:dead:
wallahi I am crying at every last one of your comments

Jazakullah khayr.
disney cinderella GIF
Once again, the emotional being rants and insults, due to not being able to remain calm and collected; hence why men are the natural leaders of society, as ordained by Allaah the majestic, who knows his creation better than they know themselves.

Being from a particular ethnicity or clan, doesn't make you honorable, though.
That's just being blinded by nationalistic nonsense.
You had no control over what ethnicity or clan you were born into, nor is it an accomplishment. You literally had no say in the matter.
If it were a great accomplishment, say like, memorizing the Qur'an, or even a thousand hadith with the chains of transmissions, or more, I'd definitely call that an accomplishment.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I love the irony that this thread was originally about what could happen to us somalis if we don't unite,
Only for us to start taking about qabill.

We are a cursed race Walahi :damn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Once again, the emotional being rants and insults, due to not being able to remain calm and collected; hence why men are the natural leaders of society, as ordained by Allaah the majestic, who knows his creation better than they know themselves.

Being from a particular ethnicity or clan, doesn't make you honorable, though.
That's just being blinded by nationalistic nonsense.
You had no control over what ethnicity or clan you were born into, nor is it an accomplishment. You literally had no say in the matter.
If it were a great accomplishment, say like, memorizing the Qur'an, or even a thousand hadith with the chains of transmissions, or more, I'd definitely call that an accomplishment.
That Napoleon complex is making you feel all high, holy and mighty. May Allah swt deal with you and your fellow expansionists.

Caadi iska dhig.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Commercial break is over, let’s get back to discussing the real problem at hand. Look at how this Oromo distracted me so much. Even using my gender to try to disarm me when he is on our soil.
:stopit:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Commercial break is over, let’s get back to discussing the real problem at hand. Look at how this Oromo distracted me so much. Even using my gender to try to disarm me when he is on our soil.
:stopit:
Truly cunning behaviour.
They deflect and distract whilst they steal from under your nose.
They move like the Jews, but I thought all of the Ethiopian Jews got packed and sent to Jerusalem.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Truly cunning behaviour.
They move like the Jews, but I thought all of the Ethiopian Jews got packed and sent to Jerusalem.
Can’t they “unuka leh” there way to israel? I’d throw Palestine under the bus if they get them off our hands
:mjswag:
Jk
:hemad:

Truly cunning behaviour.
Most of them aren’t really Jews though. There was a drought during those years they were going back and a bunch faked jewish ancestry to get in. Then afterwards they used that as a springboard to go into Europe.
AF7EF166-93A6-41C9-9CCB-8C85DB148BDB.png
5669B71A-26C5-4BCF-B36F-ED605726869D.png

You've been to the dark side i see. Good to have you back. What happened in twitter stays in twitter.
Alhamdulilah, I didn't say racist things to people directly...just started hating everybody ( men, gaalo, ajnabi, muslims, black, white, habesha) It would rotate depending on which demographic irritated me the most that given day.
:mjkkk:
Traces of my hate/distaste re-emerge when I find myself in the FKD/Somali politics section. I still carry these behaviours so don't be surprised when I mute half ( or 3/4) of sspot as old habits die hard.
Maybe this politics shit just ain't for me ....
1678498276565.png

Trending

Latest posts