This will be our future if Somalis don’t unite. Read this Sorrowful Testimony of a Diapora Harari 😢

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
which is why, women should not be in positions of authority, and which is why it's forbidden in Islam. they'd be emotional and destroy an entire nation including women, babies and elderly;, just because they woke up in a bad mood.
Somalispot = For Somalis
Somalispot ≠ Madagascans

Women can hold positions of authority, I don’t know who lied to your ass. I also don’t understand why you low iq misogynists repeat the same shit like all wars weren’t started by men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
Can't we just force them to become independent, with strings attached? It's too strategic to give to Eritrea or Ethiopia :jaynerd:

They will control the sea corridor currently between Djibiouti and Yemen. The main reason why foreign bases have even flocked there :ohlord:

Djibouti country profile - BBC News
Wallahi it's very exemplary. Any other ethnicity in ethiopia would claim the land for themselves and probably settle it too meanwhile you've got somali saying they will give afars independence quite telling.

In fact despite the fact that afars even claim some part of the awdal region of somalia somalis who outnumber them in djibouti don't through their weights around and taking land from the afar as a reaction or strategic gains.

We need to have an honest discussion about why OGs are so landheere?
:wow:
Sometimes it hurts me looking at some of these other clans, why do you not want to be landheere with us?
it doesn’t have to be this way. If you are so pressed about the Ogaden in ONLF, you need to start fighting yourselves. We will not die for SNLF while you watch from the sidlines
:jcoleno:

Seriously, how did Absame and other clans in the Galbeed get so much land?

:cosbyhmm:

Wallahi it's very exemplary. Any other ethnicity in ethiopia would claim the land for themselves and probably settle it too meanwhile you've got somali saying they will give afars independence quite telling.

In fact despite the fact that afars even claim some part of the awdal region of somalia somalis who outnumber them in djibouti don't through their weights around and taking land from the afar as a reaction or strategic gains.

Oh, sorry my bad! :jcoleno:

But Afars claiming Awdal?!?!?!?! I've been living under a rock, cuz what?:mjcry:

You can’t fulfill all my requirements if you are west african, that is the antithesis of my first requirement

1. Somali Male from Landheere clan
:gucciwhat: :trumpsmirk:

And what clans do you consider landheere? Plus why would it matter if there somali at the end of the day if your actually serious about the clan thing?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
We need to have an honest discussion about why OGs are so landheere?
Sometimes it hurts me looking at some of these other clans, why do you not want to be landheere with us?
it doesn’t have to be this way. If you are so pressed about the Ogaden in ONLF, you need to start fighting yourselves. We will not die for SNLF while you watch from the sidlines
:jcoleno:
The only way we can defeat the raw meat eating Ethiopians and the knee grow kenyans is by an armed somali nationalist revolution led by the landheere himself, fruher Abdi :rejoice:

Seriously though, we somalis need to be armed and assert ourselves, this isn't Europe where you can walk down the street with cardboard. We need to make these niggas fear us as to not become a victimised people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
And what clans do you consider landheere? Plus why would it matter if there somali at the end of the day if your actually serious about the clan thing?
Landheere clan = Ethnic Somalis.

But I leave Isaaq out of it. As you can see I’m a partial qabilste. It would be disrespectful to my future sanity if I see my kids rocking a SL flag bracelet in the future.
200.gif

We will give it to Eritrea, and if all else fails we can sell it to the Mongols so we can share a border with fellow nomadic landchads
rise loss GIF
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

The thing is ……you need to be the only nomadic landchads in the region.
the Mongols would absolutely annihilate us. Ha na habaarin. Even the thought of it is frightening.
:ileycry:

Landheere clan = Ethnic Somalis.

But I leave Isaaq out of it. As you can see I’m a partial qabilste. It would be disrespectful to my future sanity if I see my kids rocking a SL flag bracelet in the future.
200.gif
You do know most of us isaaqs ain't pro somaliland but in fact pro somaliweyn right? 💀
Plus wearing any type of flag bracelet is cringe really. we aren't goldfish you don't need to look at your wrist every 5 seconds to remind yourself about where your from.

deadpeter.png

Trending