This is what happens if you race mix

That is not the case for all battles and societies. Sometimes small armies would raid villages and kill women they had no use for.

So no, women died all the time. They are dying now in different wars in the middle east along with children.
There are always exceptions to the rule. So what?

It’ll show a completely different view and possibly find a way to bring the opposite side closer to the center but clearly it isn’t working as well here compared to other times so I’ll stop
I understand what the word means. I asked you what is it that you want compromise on?

If there was no comparison dying in birth for women would not seen as the same as dying in battle in Islam.

Giving birth is literally one of the most excruciating pain ever.

There is no comparison in risk to life lol. That is Allah's mercy on women if Allah gives the same amount blessings.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I understand what the word means. I asked you what is it that you want compromise on?

There is no comparison in risk to life lol. That is Allah's mercy on women if Allah gives the same amount blessings.
The weird undermining of the mother happening here
Kullaha patriarchy dictates everything

a y a n

VIP
Obviously, that's why many would rather take jail than execution.
:ohdamn:
many?There’s a huge portion of people who are done with their suffering and end it all or ask someone else to end it all
From the victims perspective, I’m talking. I don’t think many would take life long suffering and living near death over Just dying now

many?There’s a huge portion of people who are done with their suffering and end it all or ask someone else to end it all
From the victims perspective, I’m talking. I don’t think many would take life long suffering and living near death over Just dying now
Not really. Most slaves would remain on ships rather than throw themselves off. Only a small minority did that. And it was more out of a will to maintain their dignity than anything.

a y a n

VIP
It does. If all men decided to kill all women it would happen no question.
That’s not even possible because of the hundreds of simps and “I need to be landheere” thing
Not enough followers amongst that gender as a whole, the operation wouldn’t even work internally

And you're thought is wrong. Most people value life, that's why they comply when threatened with violence.

Trending