This is what happens if you race mix

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Then I’m gonna pull a bacha posh and no one can castrate me and I will never get married
I’ll just do my own ting, viva the smart afghanis
Ur large breasts will expose you and once we find out we will throw you on a bath tub full of acid

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Wth are you talking about?

The government and police have control over civilians.
They are also responsible for a LOT of things and have to consider the general populations opinion to Be considered humanitarian
Can’t say the same for your proposed patriarchy of “women must follow mans order and without question”

huh?
another disappointing generalization you’ve made, do you have any proof for that?
A disappointing generalization? How is this even a generalization? And big deal, I forgot one of the many words I used several minutes ago. As if you could recite from memory your previous posts.

They are also responsible for a LOT of things and have to consider the general populations opinion to Be considered humanitarian
Can’t say the same for your proposed patriarchy of “women must follow mans order and without question”
He never said anything like that. Stop putting words in people's mouths, again.

a y a n

VIP
A disappointing generalization? How is this even a generalization? And big deal, I forgot one of the many words I used several minutes ago. As if you could recite from memory your previous posts.
You tried making a point of something you forgot and now you’re making an excuse out of your forgetfulness, how pathetic lmaooo
It is a generalization, you said “unlike women, I don’t take pleasure from others acheivements.” What is that?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
nope, cut em off like a barbarian, tranny styll
What's ur play at? Regardless once you turn 18 you will fight and either get beaten up (most likely because ur woman) and when govt goes to castrate you they see ur lady parts or you win and ur now forced to wuss 6 girls every day

You tried making a point of something you forgot and now you’re making an excuse out of your forgetfulness, how pathetic lmaooo
It is a generalization, you said “unlike women, I don’t take pleasure from others acheivements.” What is that?
How is that pathetic? My point still stands. Why are you so focused on little details? Can I not forget exactly what I wrote, word for word? I never made a point out of that either. And women do take pleasure in other women's achievements. They make a big deal out of it. Men don't care for gender.

Abaayo you jump from topic to topic, put words in people mouth and your reading comprehension is very subpar.

Democratically elected government exists because men wanted to spread power to everyone. It's maintained by men as well via the army.

I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Could you recite, word for word and without looking, something you wrote ten minutes or so ago?

a y a n

VIP
Could you recite, word for word and without looking, something you wrote ten minutes or so ago?
If you remind me of it I could probably remember the point I was trying to make. Maybe even thirty minutes ago if you reference the situation. I can easily summarize it but not word for word but I don’t forget and contradict entire statements like that lmaoo
Bad point

He has repeatedly said that men run everything and have complete control in This “patriarchal world”
He's not wrong they have control though. And society everywhere really is patriarchal. Men are just seen as and are more authoritative and taken more seriously as well. It is what it is.

a y a n

VIP
Abaayo you jump from topic to topic, put words in people mouth and your reading comprehension is very subpar.

Democratically elected government exists because men wanted to spread power to everyone. It's maintained by men as well via the army.

I have no idea what you're talking about here.
So men men men?
You see the point I tried to make there? Everything men, you can’t compare the government to whatever patriarchy you’re proposing here

a y a n

VIP
He's not wrong they have control though. And society everywhere really is patriarchal. Men are just seen as and are more authoritative and taken more seriously as well. It is what it is.
That’s reasonable, that’s true.
What he was saying earlier was insanely radical, that’s undeniable
I’m tired anyway, good evening y’all !

If you remind me of it I could probably remember the point I was trying to make. Maybe even thirty minutes ago if you reference the situation. I can easily summarize it but not word for word but I don’t forget and contradict entire statements like that lmaoo
Bad point
Fantastic point actually. I forgot one word. And wallahi I never contradicted my statement. Stop the lies nayaa.

That’s reasonable, that’s true.
What he was saying earlier was insanely radical, that’s undeniable
I’m tired anyway, good evening y’all !
It wasn't. He only said men run the world, and allow women to do what they do, whatever it may be. That's the truth. But mothers do pass on their language, that's why it's called the mother tongue.

a y a n

VIP
Fantastic point actually. I forgot one word. And wallahi I never contradicted my statement. Stop the lies nayaa.
Oh god.
That one word changed the meaning of the entire statement and you tried to turn what I said even though it was based on what you said.
“naaya” ok :heh:

So men men men?
You see the point I tried to make there? Everything men, you can’t compare the government to whatever patriarchy you’re proposing here
No, I don't see your point.

A nation's government and infrastructure only exist because of men who built it and maintain it via the army/police against threats.

It's a man's world.

Trending

Latest posts