This is what happens if you race mix

Don’t do it, most of the time your children won’t look Somali.

A half habesha and half Somali woman had a baby with a Russian man and wallahi it don’t look Somali one bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Don’t do it, most of the time your children won’t look Somali.

A half habesha and half Somali woman had a baby with a Russian man and wallahi it don’t look Somali one bit.

I’m scared my child will have identity issues & feel like an outsider. Yup I’m keeping it in the culture.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He looks like average white kid, Somalis have a weak genetics and you could barely find a half Somali with Somali features.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He looks like average white kid, Somalis have a weak genetics and you could barely find a half Somali with Somali features.
Most of them look Somali, but the skin and hair will look different, but as a phenotype half of the time they look Somali like these in the pic

I was so light skin as a kid, I can't afford to mixed with an ajanabi. How could I explain that an albino is my son.
I was quite light skin too, does this mean Somalis are mixed race? I got darker as I grew up. This tends to happen with mix raced children.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I have no problem with us mixing our gene pool with Europeans. Just look at Ashkanezi Jews for example they’re genetically mixed of European and Middle Eastern.

The Jews now own the world I want Somali revolution similar to this where we annex Ethiopia and Kenya the same way Jews annexed Arab lands :lawd:

Yeah I know for a fact that if I had children with an East Asian woman they’d look nearly full Asian

I have no problem with us mixing our gene pool with Europeans. Just look at Ashkanezi Jews for example they’re genetically mixed of European and Middle Eastern.

The Jews now own the world I want Somali revolution similar to this where we annex Ethiopia and Kenya :lawd:
I agree. Somalis who are Half North African, European or Middle-Eastern still have the distinct Hamitic features of our Caucasoid ancestors(most of the time). The only other group of people they could be confused for are North Africans.

Mixing with Madows, East Asians e.g would annihilate those features.

Yeah I know for a fact that if I had children with an East Asian woman they’d look nearly full Asian
East Asians are a downgrade they are just straight hair adoon looking people.
how many Somali people have the wavy hair gene? I have wavy hair myself.
I have wavy hair in my family, but it is not that common among most Somali People. Are hair texture is usually 3a-4a. My dad had a curly afro but now that he's old his hair is straight.

Trending

Latest posts