This is what happens if you race mix

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
No because ideally each Somali male will take on two somali girls as concubines and marry 4 ajnabi
That isn’t physically possible, unless you killed off a lot of men
Which would just be a bunch of langaab nomads thinking they can somehow lead world conquest

a y a n

VIP
But that's what you always do. You only deny facts because you don't like them.
Source? Proof?
Last time I asked for any you used of all thingS, psychology.com.
Or expect someone to believe what you’re saying just because you said it and you heard it

Source? Proof?
Last time I asked for any you used of all thingS, psychology.com.
Or expect someone to believe what you’re saying just because you said it and you heard it
pyschology.com is a reputable site. So is islamqa.info. And Wikipedia too, even though it gets a bad wrap. It was also you who used anecdotal evidence, not me. I actually back up my statements, unlike you. You argue with emotion. Wallahi you're so cringe sometimes.

a y a n

VIP
It's the truth, everything in the world as it is because man allows it.

Delusional feminists need checking.
If it really did, that’s ok? A group completely taking control of another (humans, mind you) is ok? Very confused

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That isn’t physically possible, unless you killed off a lot of men
Which would just be a bunch of langaab nomads thinking they can somehow lead world conquest
We will decide the same way our ancestors would decide who gets 4 wives and who gets castrated

Fight to the death all the weak jileec cuckolded men will get sterilized and the alpha males will get 2 concubines and 4 ajnabi wives. This is the way of nature naaya now be a good girl and obey whatever men say

a y a n

VIP
pyschology.com is a reputable site. So is islamqa.info. And Wikipedia too, even though it gets a bad wrap. It was also you who used anecdotal evidence, not me. I actually back up my statements, unlike you. You argue with emotion. Wallahi you're so cringe sometimes.
I’ve used about 3x the amount of sources that you have, used deduction for all of you points and you seem to get upset when I question them, and have never cried “please don’t call me that” or “why’d you give me a meh emoji”
Who’s emotional, again?

Then it wouldn’t be all men killing all women
It would be most men killing all women
I never said all men, stop putting words in people's mouths. I said if men decided to. Everyone knows we run everything, and this isn't to brag, unlike women I don't take pleasure in the achievement of other man just because they're male. It's the cold truth.

a y a n

VIP
We will decide the same way our ancestors would decide who gets 4 wives and who gets castrated

All the weak jileec cuckolded men will get sterilized and the alpha males will get 2 concubines and 4 ajnabi wives. This is the way of nature naaya now be a good girl and obey whatever men say
Then I’m gonna pull a bacha posh and no one can castrate me and I will never get married
I’ll just do my own ting, viva the smart afghanis

I’ve used about 3x the amount of sources that you have, used deduction for all of you points and you seem to get upset when I question them, and have never cried “please don’t call me that” or “why’d you give me a meh emoji”
Who’s emotional, again?
It's only because calling me akh was very cringe. And it didn't make any sense to me, so I asked. Is there a problem if I do? What sources have you used in this thread? I don't remember you using any. Let alone nine sources.

a y a n

VIP
I never said all men, stop putting words in people's mouths. I said if men decided to. Everyone knows we run everything, and this isn't to brag, unlike women I don't take pleasure in the achievement of other man just because they're male. It's the cold truth.
It does. If all men decided to kill all women it would happen no question.
huh?
another disappointing generalization you’ve made, do you have any proof for that?

Trending

Latest posts