This is what happens if you race mix

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I'm not creepishly conservative though, whatever you meant by that. I have a backbone, so what? And as you said I do conform so I'm not especially conservative. And while the father isn't much of a caregiver (and I never said he was), he is still integral to the family.
You are, at least in the real world and in the west
it’s that easy. The mother is the main caregiver, that’s all I was trying to say and her role is much bigger in caregiving than the male.
And in Islam both the father and mother are respected, don't bring your ideas into this.
did I say the father wasn’t respected? Acuthubillah too many jumped to conclusions

What about modern day jobs? Sitting at an office desk for hours on end may be mentally draining but it definitely isn’t as physically dangerous as you seem to be making it out to be.

I didn't say modern day tertiary service jobs are dangerous. Stop putting words in my mouth.

We're only able to enjoy these jobs because men built and maintain civilizations that make life easier for everyone.

If men decided no more and women still wanted civilization, it would collapse and we'd go back to the tribal hunter-gatherer ways.

What about today? We can ponder on the past forever (while ignoring that women didn’t even have the opportunity to help or do anything), but of what relevance is that to the point?

Lol what? Women can't fight in wars or conquer anybody, they can't help even if they wanted (and they don't). Everything in society and civilization was built and maintained by men for themselves, and their wives and kids. It's why armies consist of men, police are men, leaders are men.

Point is you're overemphasizing the role women have and grossly underemphasizing the role of men.

We don't need a history class.

Historically, life was tough for both men and women. Women would often die in childbirth and men from lower class performed hard labour.

So lets not do battle of the sexes regarding who had it 'harder'.
Men definitely had it harder (and still do lol), they had to put their lives on the line to protect loved ones forever.

You are, at least in the real world and in the west
it’s that easy. The mother is the main caregiver, that’s all I was trying to say and her role is much bigger in caregiving than the male.

did I say the father wasn’t respected? Acuthubillah too many jumped to conclusions
The West? So what? The West isn't the world over, and even in Western nations there are many conservatives (at least by Western standards) and all that really means is that I stand against degeneracy such as LGBTQ and adultery. Nothing wrong with that. I'm more disturbed with liberals. Again, I never said he was the primary caregiver, that isn't the only role in raising a child. So the father is also equal but different in his contributions. And yes, you did disrespect fathers by saying they were completely unnecessary. Not jumping to any conclusion at all, you literally showed that to me.

We don't need a history class.

Historically, life was tough for both men and women. Women would often die in childbirth and men from lower class performed hard labour.

So lets not do battle of the sexes regarding who had it 'harder'.
Women most definitely had it easier. They didn't participate in wars, they didn't perform labour, they weren't killed in wars nearly as often, people would treat them with great mercy, a luxury rarely ever offered to men. And it was a man who launched the feminist movement, so you have us to thank for that too.

a y a n

VIP
I didn't say modern day tertiary service jobs are dangerous. Stop putting words in my mouth.

We're only able to enjoy these jobs because men built and maintain civilizations that make life easier for everyone.

If men decided no more and women still wanted civilization, it would collapse and we'd go back to the tribal hunter-gatherer ways.

Lol what? Women can't fight in wars or conquer anybody, they can't help even if they wanted (and they don't). Everything in society and civilization was built and maintained by men for themselves, and their wives and kids. It's why armies consist of men, police are men, leaders are men.

Point is you're overemphasizing the role women have and grossly underemphasizing the role of men.
You’re using those past situations and trying to apply them to today and the now, that’s impossible.
They can’t help? Since were playing the history game, there were quite a few women in history that have made a difference militaristically, like Khawlah bint Al Azwar, an Arab figure that alongside her brother (who was the only one allowed to lead the group, but I’m pretty sure she had more kills and control over the actual soldiers) conquered parts of Jordan, Syria, and Falastine. The police force also isn’t exclusively men

Okay, you're trolling now.

Bye Felicia
Just look at the facts. Don't involve your feelings. You do that far too much. And even criminalized the actions of police in response to Tamir Rice purely due to your stupid bias. African-Americans don't care for Somalis and often ridicule them. This isn't our fight. And just because I'm 'Black' doesn't mean I must side with black people whether they're right or wrong.

Women most definitely had it easier. They didn't participate in wars, they didn't perform labour, they weren't killed in wars nearly as often, people would treat them with great mercy, a luxury rarely ever offered to men. And it was a man who launched the feminist movement, so you have us to thank for that too.

The only women that didn't perform labour were the upper class.

Women used to die from childbirth and Islamically it is seen as a form of martyrdom. Also, women and children are always a casualty of war and often end up being killed or enslaved due to war started by men.

Wake up

a y a n

VIP
:heh: This has got to be trolling Kkk, decent job

The only women that didn't perform labour were the upper class.

Women used to die from childbirth and Islamically it is seen as a form of *****. Also, women and children are always a casualty of war and often end up being killed or enslaved due to war started by men.

Wake up
Lies. Women and children were often spared. Men weren't. And the reason these wars were started by men is because they were the leaders.

Okay, you're trolling now.

Bye Felicia
Delusional. Comparing fighting in wars since adolescence and constantly on alert for enemies to giving birth.

You’re using those past situations and trying to apply them to today and the now, that’s impossible.
They can’t help? Since were playing the history game, there were quite a few women in history that have made a difference militaristically, like Khawlah bint Al Azwar, an Arab figure that alongside her brother (who was the only one allowed to lead the group, but I’m pretty sure she had more kills and control over the actual soldiers) conquered parts of Jordan, Syria, and Falastine. The police force also isn’t exclusively men

I hope you're kidding. Men sometimes allow a matriarch to lead but the armies were men risking their lives fighting to conquer or protect for women and children.

So what if there is females police officers, most of them were hired to interact with women.

This is why I have to play the radical card acuthubillah tf is this

It's the truth, cope harder.

Trending