This is what happens if you race mix

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
My cousins are mixed with Algerians and they have practically assimilated in their culture and ONLY have Maghrebins as friends. They practically think they're full Arab so I don't bother with them.
Algerians aren’t even Arab they’re Arabized Berbers so that’s weird they think they’re Arab. As I previously said the role of father is key.

Just look at Maya Jama(half Somali/half White) she was raised by her white mom all her life while her father was in jail, so it’s no surprise she knows very little on her Somali heritage.

I agree children speak the language whatever the mum chooses to speak to them. I know couple who’s Chinese and French. The mom who’s Chinese prefer her daughter to speak French all day the kid speaks fluent French and little Chinese the dad is out working sometimes going back and forth between London and Paris. If the mom wanted to she could’ve made Chinese language priority and the girl would’ve been fluent. Children learn language, behaviour, religion etc from the mom after all she’s the child’s first teacher

Cognitive dissonance is at a all time here.

The same guys who champion gender roles and the idea of women being stay at home mums ect, now want to argue with me about the role of motherhood.

Like if women do not pass down language, what do they do all those hours with their child. Do they just stare at the baby and not talk, whilst dad is away?

Women have always been a childs first teacher. Now they want to argue against that to fit their agenda.There is also a saying 'if you educate a woman, you educate a generation'.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

The same guys who champion gender roles and the idea of women being stay at home mums ect, now want to argue with me about the role of motherhood.

Like if women do not pass down language, what do they do all those hours with their child. Do they just stare at the baby and not talk, whilst dad is away?

Women have always been a childs first teacher. Now they want to argue against that to fit their agenda.There is also a saying 'if you educate a woman, you educate a generation'.
Yeah I agree and Somali language isn’t any international language like French anybody can just learn and teach their child half Somali child I doubt a ajnaabi woman will even take the time to learn the language to help her kids

He literally says that though :snoop:
What the hell is wrong with you?

Yeah I agree and Somali language isn’t any international language like French anybody can just learn and teach their child half Somali child I doubt a ajnaabi woman will even take the time to learn the language to help her kids

If you're not Somali, or haven't lived amongst Somalis your entire life than our language is a pretty hard one to learn.
He literally says that though :snoop:
What the hell is wrong with you?

When does he say that?

All I see in this thread is men arguing that fathers are the same as mothers.

And that a Foreign woman can teach Somali just as well as a Somali hooyo.

If you're not Somali, or haven't lived amongst Somalis you're entire life than our language is a pretty hard one to learn.

When does he say that?

All I see in this thread is men arguing that fathers are the same as mothers.
He literally said in the first paragraph, the mother is children's first teacher after all.

That's not how it worked historically. In the past when foreign invaders attacked the natives and took the women. The children took on the language of the invading men. Look at Latin America, Turkey, Southern China, etc.

That's not how it worked historically. In the past when foreign invaders attacked the natives and took the women. The children took on the language of the invading men. Look at Latin America, Turkey, Southern China, etc.

Yes, that is because they lived amongst their husband's people and where cut off from their family and friends. They were forced to conform.

Which is why I said as a man the only real solution is raising them back home.

Facts still remains women are the primary caregivers, especially the first few yrs. Unless you're going to tell me men stayed at home the whole day and babysat their kids?

Also, i'm loving this sheeko. What language does the mum speak to her husband and kids? Lets me guess she speak perfect Somali...

:chrisfreshhah:

Or the parents speak to each other in Arabic but miraculously, kids still speak amazing Somali, same or even better than a western Somali kid with FULL Somali parents and extentended family, despite mostly hearing the Arabic language.

Woow would you believe that.

A child with FULL Somali parents in the west hear it around the clock and some still stuggle due to being out and about at school ect.

And you want to convince me that kids being primarily raised by their non Somali mother who only spend a few hrs with dad after 5pm speak great Somali?
Why not? And how would you even know? It's feasible.

Yes, that is because they lived amongst their people and where cut off from their family and friends.

Facts still remains women are the primary caregivers, especially the first few yrs. Unless you're going to tell me men stayed at home the whole day and babysat their kids?
I could speak fluent Somali and was born in England, so not necessarily. And why would you do that even so? The Somali language can be self-taught or just learnt at home by speaking it enough. And men tend to spend a decent enough amount of time to do so. You're the one denying that a man can also do it this entire thread. Nobody else even argued that. Hop off SJW.

Yes, that is because they lived amongst their husband's people and where cut off from their family and friends. They were forced to conform.

Language diffusion is a form of patriarchy.

In modern times women are allowed by society to teach their children the language at home, in the past men wouldn't allow that. It's a fairly new thing.

I could speak fluent Somali and was born in England, so not necessarily. And why would you do that even so? The Somali language can be self-taught or just learnt at home by speaking it enough. And men tend to spend a decent enough amount of time to do so. You're the one denying that a man can also do it this entire thread. Nobody else even argued that. Hop off SJW.

Your hooyo taught you Somali.

Are you going to deny that? Or did your mum not raise you?

This has nothing to do with SJW little boy.
In most societies, men are the breadwinners whilst mothers nurture children.

Like if you have to question this, then maybe sit there and think about what your mum did for you.

Language diffusion is a form of patriarchy.

In modern times women are allowed by society to teach their children the language at home, in the past men wouldn't allow that. It's a fairly new thing.

What your saying doesn't make sense.
Who taught you how to speak? Who raised you primarily?

Mixed marriages were not common in the past and when it happened it was usually due to conquering ect. Heck even grown men were forced to lose their identities when invaded. So your point is moot.

What your saying doesn't make sense.
Who taught you how to speak? Who raised you primarily?

Mixed marriages were not common in the past and when it happened it was usually due to conquering ect. Heck even grown men were forced to lose their identities when invaded. So your point is moot.

Women aren't the medium for language transmission that you're saying it is.

If you look at history, it's patriarchal conquest. The reason why we speak English now is conquest. The reason we speak Somali is conquest.

You're saying language is diffused through mother but it's diffused through the father/patriarchal society.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

If you look at history, it's patriarchal conquest. The reason why we speak English now is conquest. The reason we speak Somali is conquest.

You're saying language is diffused through mother but it's diffused through the father/patriarchal society.
So we live in a conquest? The hooyo teaches the child the language, not some once in a lifetime war conquest :snoop:

I

It is women that keep the tradition.

Whilst the men are away who raise the kids?

Who passes down morals and culture and instills in children?

You're being very disingenuous.

So we live in a conquest? The hooyo teaches the child the language, not some once in a lifetime war conquest :snoop:

Women teach by the allowance of man/society

It is women that keep the tradition.

Whilst the men are away who raise the kids?

Who passes down morals and culture and instills in children?

You're being very disingenuous.

No, women aren't the ones that keep the tradition. It is literally men through conquest and patriarchy. That's literally manhood. Women get dominated by the man, what are you talking about?

It was fathers that passed down culture, morals, religion to the children. If there was a divorce the father would take the kids.

You're being deluded by the standards of the modern west and projecting them throughout hisotry, women weren't ever this powerful as they are in modern times.

Even war conquerors had to rely on women to teach the next generation.

These men are tugging at straws and will deny basic facts about motherhood.

Lol how would the women know the invading males languages?

Trending

Latest posts