This is what happens if you race mix

Apollo

VIP
I have no problem with us mixing our gene pool with Europeans. Just look at Ashkanezi Jews for example they’re genetically mixed of European and Middle Eastern.

The Jews now own the world I want Somali revolution similar to this where we annex Ethiopia and Kenya the same way Jews annexed Arab lands :lawd:
I agree. Somalis who are Half North African, European or Middle-Eastern still have the distinct Hamitic features of our Caucasoid ancestors(most of the time). The only other group of people they could be confused for are North Africans.

Mixing with Madows, East Asians e.g would annihilate those features.

The risk with out-breeding/mixing in the diaspora is that you will eventually lose the Somali identity, especially at the 3rd/4th/5th generation mark. What if that half Somali subsequently marries another non-Somali (like a full white or some other POC).

That is how you get ethnic groups like the Coloureds in South Africa. People with no real identity. Their identity is just being mixed..

Guys I have a question here, because I carry the lightskin gene and even a few of my siblings basically have the same skin tone as maya jama or slightly lighter. I also have the straight wavish hair gene.

If I had children with a white woman, wouldn’t they look very white or Somali?

Apollo

VIP
Guys I have a question here, because I carry the lightskin gene and even a few of my siblings basically have the same skin tone as maya jama or slightly lighter. I also have the straight wavish hair gene.

If I had children with a white woman, wouldn’t they look very white or Somali?

Maya Jama's father is light for a Somali, but his half white kid is kind of dark for a half Somali. You cannot predict it in advance. It is a roll of the dice.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don’t do it, most of the time your children won’t look Somali.

A half habesha and half Somali woman had a baby with a Russian man and wallahi it don’t look Somali one bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who cares she's reer Russia now? Not my problem.

Her kids never would have been Somali paternally.

Who cares she's reer Russia now? Not my problem.

Her kids never would have been Somali paternally.
Exactly plus she’s half Habesha. People who are from Ethiopia and Eritrea mostly carry a lot of Eurasian ancestry (up to 40-50%). The child just carries a small amount of sub Saharan dna

The risk with out-breeding/mixing in the diaspora is that you will eventually lose the Somali identity, especially at the 3rd/4th/5th generation mark. What if that half Somali subsequently marries another non-Somali (like a full white or some other POC).

That is how you get ethnic groups like the Coloureds in South Africa. People with no real identity. Their identity is just being mixed..
I can only speak for myself. My Children will be raised as Somalis, just like how my cousins were raised as Somalis. On top of that, there will be no real cultural gap between me and my spouse due to the common Islamic heritage and values.

Apollo

VIP
I can only speak for myself. My Children will be raised as Somalis, just like how my cousins were raised as Somalis. On top of that, there will be no real cultural gap between me and my spouse due to the common Islamic heritage and values.

The influence from the wider society is too overwhelming. Parents have very little influence on what their children become like these days.

I would love to see data on who half Somalis in the West marry. I have a feeling the majority of them continue to marry out and then eventually completely lose their Somali identity. I think some Muslim version of the Cape Coloureds will develop, especially in Europe.

The influence from the wider society is too overwhelming. Parents have very little influence on what their children become like these days.

I would love to see data on who half Somalis in the West marry. I have a feeling the majority of them continue to marry out and then eventually completely lose their Somali identity. I think some Muslim version of the Cape Coloureds will develop, especially in Europe.
That's a defeatist mindset. I'll still ensure that my Children speak Af Somali as their Mother tongue & remain culturally Somali by making regular visits/stays in Somali Galbeed/Ogaden region.

Apollo

VIP
Mix with a white, my kids mixed with whites, their kids mix with white.

Eventually I become that forgotton Somali ancestor to a white family that shows up on a DNA test.

Discussions on the 23andMe forums in 2150:

>user gets 2.5% Somali.

''Oh wow, looks like I had a Somali slave somewhere in my bloodline''. :russ:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's a defeatist mindset. I'll still ensure that my Children speak Af Somali as their Mother tongue & remain culturally Somali by making regular visits/stays in Somali Galbeed/Ogaden region.
It's reasons like this why our ppl are so limited and backwards.

A man must always lead his house and it's haram for children not to obey their parents.

It's reasons like this why our ppl are so limited and backwards.

A man must always lead his house and it's haram for children not to obey their parents.
I'll guarantee you 99% of the time, in a practising Muslim household with a Somali Father & Foreign Wife the Children are raised as Somalis and even the Wife makes an effort to learn Somali to please her Husband and to make communication with her In-Laws easier.

I have a good friend who's married to a Bosnian girl and their Children are being raised as Somalis.

Somali identity is going to dissipate anyways, esp Islam. You're just expediting the process if you marry out.

Somali identity is going to dissipate anyways, esp Islam. You're just expediting the process if you marry out.
There's definitely a possibility of that happening. However, we could learn from the Jews who have lived in the West since the Roman times, since they've managed to form a tightly knit community for generations whilst absorbing foreign women into their community & in the end managed to preserve their Jewish identity as a small minority whilst in exile from Israel.

Trending