This is what happens if you race mix

I’m not going off topic at all you said and I quote: “Even war conquerors had to rely on women to teach the next generation”.

I gave you a very simple example of a war conquest in where the Spanish male sailors conquered Latin America and taught the natives to speak Spanish which they speak to this day.

Who teach babies how to speak?

Let me guess, the early war conquerors, wore aprons, baked and taught their children the alphabet.

It has everything to with language, because the first few years is when children's language skills develop. If your hooyo didn't teach you or speak to you ect, you would be struggling now.
Okay, I didn't say otherwise

A mother has a huge impact on a childs life. And right now, just to fit your agenda you're trying to deny that. You're smarter than this, which is why i am saying you're disingenuous.
She has a huge impact. She teaches by the grace of the man/patriarchal society.

If your mother never taught you af somali, how to look after yourself or morals, you would probably not be the man you are today.
I love my mother, and I value women's role in society. Telling the truth isn't going to change that.

Women teach by the grace of the patriarchy.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I feel as though you're conflating three separate things.

Anyways, they leave because they want to leave, by their grace lol.

Of course the possibility exists of a woman using her modern powers that allow her to leave and takes the kids/no access to the man.

Do you mean Somali men? That was Somali culture in the past. You could divorce a woman and marry another, start another family.
Then, if everything was by male grace and order, do females get the order to feed their children? Or no, that was on their own
Do females get the order to teach their child certain morals?
do females get the order to teach and discipline their children In a certain way?

do females get the order to feed their children? Or no, that was on their own

No, that's innate, even animals do that.

Do females get the order to teach their child certain morals?

Yes, they're indoctrinated by patriarchal society their whole life which is why they possess certain morals.

do females get the order to teach and discipline their children In a certain way?

Yes. Women taught what and disciplined the way patriarchal society/man told her.

Okay, I didn't say otherwise

She has a huge impact. She teaches by the grace of the man/patriarchal society.

I love my mother, and I value women's role in society. Telling the truth isn't going to change that.

Women teach by the grace of the patriarchy.

That wasn't my point.

Whether they teach due to the grace of patriarchy or not, they are the ones that are passing down language and culture to the next generation, via their kids.

Patriarchy needs women to nurture and teach. It is why a lot of Patriarchal men have issues with women working as they feel children are not going to develop morals ect with a mum out of the house and not having time for her kids.

Ultimately it is the mother that teaches children their language. You can talk about conquers and conquests, but the fact remains.

Yes, they're indoctrinated by patriarchal society their whole life which is why they possess certain morals.

Yes. Women taught what and disciplined the way patriarchal society/man told her.

Have I been 'indoctrinated' by patriarchal society to teach my child Islam?

a y a n

VIP

:heh:
you’re too deep into your agenda akh, May Allah bless you macsalam

Have I been 'indoctrinated' by patriarchal society to teach my child Islam?

Yes. That's not a bad thing lol.

That wasn't my point.

Whether they teach due to the grace of patriarchy or not, they are the ones that are passing down language and culture to the next generation, via their kids.

Patriarchy needs women to nurture and teach. It is why a lot of Patriarchal men have issues with women working as they feel children are not going to develop morals ect with a mum out of the house and not having time for her kids.

Ultimately it is the mother that teaches children their language. You can talk about conquers and conquests, but the fact remains.

Man develops, introduces and TEACHES language and culture (including religion) to society. And then women teach to their children perpetually (until another conquest) by the grace of man.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Gender equality within the terms of Islam? No
gender equality in every single possible aspect including whether or not it’s mandatory to wear shirts at the beach? Yes :ohdamn:
In Quran Kariim it clearly states In Surah An Nisa that Men are in charge of Women and that the Women must obey their Husbands if they don’t and it gets to an extreme it’s halal to hit her.

In Islam a man is worth twice of a woman so they’re isn’t equality. Allah is the most just so who are as slaves of Allah to question his legislation

a y a n

VIP
In Quran Kariim it clearly states In Surah An Nisa that Men are in charge of Women and that the Women must obey their Husbands if they don’t and it gets to an extreme it’s halal to hit her.

In Islam a man is worth twice of a woman so they’re isn’t equality. Allah is the most just so who are as slaves of Allah to question his legislation
I really, really hope you’re trolling :wtfdis:
if not: https://yaqeeninstitute.org/nazir-khan/women-in-islamic-law-examining-five-prevalent-myths/

The Somali Caesar

VIP

Let me guess, the early war conquerors, wore aprons, baked and taught their children the alphabet.
Well it certainly wasn’t the natives who spoke a completely different language was it now. Come off the agenda and use your common sense :snoop:

Yes. That's not a bad thing lol.

Man develops, introduces and TEACHES language and culture (including religion) to society. And then women teach to their children perpetually (until another conquest) by the grace of man.

Loool you're agenda is clear to see.

We were not even talking about that in this thread, because historically at some points women could be killed for no reason by men in their family so going by your argument we could say that women were eating/breathing by the grace of 'men'. But that isn't the point.

So simple point is women are the first teachers in a childs life, whilst men are the breadwinners. In society, men rely on women to teach and pass down.

Which is why being a mother is generally harder than fatherhood and why in Islam heaven is under the feet of the mother and NOT the father.

She ain't the only one, these are Iman's two daughters each by a different ajnabi. First is an AA second is a Cadaan

tumblr_pqensqijvC1rldhmro1_1280.jpg
Lexi-Jones-1.jpg

You can't call me a feminist when i am talking about clear gender roles and the rest of you are literally now trying to argue that men and women are the same.

It goes

It has everything to with language, because the first few years is when children's language skills develop. If your hooyo didn't teach you or speak to you ect, you would be struggling now.

A mother has a huge impact on a childs life. And right now, just to fit your agenda you're trying to deny that. You're smarter than this, which is why i am saying you're disingenuous.

If your mother never taught you af somali, how to look after yourself or morals, you would probably not be the man you are today.
Literally noone was arguing that. What's with you today and these imaginary arguments?

Well it certainly wasn’t the natives who spoke a completely different language was it now. Come off the agenda and use your common sense :snoop:

After they taught the natives, who passed it down to the younger children?

Like are you retarded?

The fact that i am even having this argument with you is embarrassing.

Literally noone was arguing that. What's with you today and these imaginary arguments?

That was what the whole argument was initially about until someone came along with their long winded argument about conquering and ect.

Its like you guys will use anything to go against simple facts.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
astaghfirullah maybe you should read the Quran and study Fiqh instead of reading a website which ironically the author is a woman.

Here they say Men can’t beat their wives are they modernise the Quran now because that’s ba’dil.
View attachment 121893

Only with a small miswaac. Is that beating though?

Also, men that harm their wives are looked at as repugnant in islam.

We were not even talking about that in this thread, because historically at some points women could be killed for no reason by men in their family so going by your argument we could say that women were eating/breathing by the grace of 'men'. But that isn't the point.
Exactly. Everything is done because man allows it or doesn't allow it.

So simple point is women are the first teachers in a childs life, whilst men are the breadwinners. In society, men rely on women to teach and pass down.

Which is why being a mother is generally harder than fatherhood and why in Islam heaven is under the feet of the mother and NOT the father.

I mean that's your explanation and reasoning of the hadith, not an explanation the prophet made. I simply understand it as honor and protect your mother.

Trending