this is what 20k meher should get you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why you on your feelings for you dumb ugly xalimo. Man had to type a whole paragraph lmaoo just get off this site you ugly c*nt

Let me see what your go to words that you probably learned from Google on Friday when signed up to the site, c*nt, ugly, women, fat, shrek.

What else you got?

Looool

I'm surprised you know what a paragraph is. Mashallah.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Let me see what your go to words that you probably learned from Google on Friday when signed up to the site, c*nt, ugly, women, fat, shrek.

What else you got?

Looool

I'm surprised you know what a paragraph is. Mashallah.
oh-look-tsa-finished-painting-of-the-pe-plewho-want-16699168.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Here comes the Google search memes.

Time to put @OmarAli on the ignore list.

billbored.gif

Somebody please @ me when he learns some new words.

Toodles.

OmarAli

Here comes the Google search memes.

Time to put @OmarAli on the ignore list.

billbored.gif

Somebody please @ me when he learns some new words.

Toodles.
In other words, you gave up because if you didn't you'd cry like a little baby. Wa wa wa wawawaa

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Men are all the same..they are like caruur camal..you make sure they always have a full stomach...keep them active and entertained..and ka yara qosli..

our experiences along with our choices make us who we are, and to say all men are the same, is like saying all women are all the same, which kinda goes against logic.
because if that were true why wait for a certain type of woman/man, why not marry the first one you come in contact with.
:birdman:

OmarAli

He's on my ignorelist.

He actually thinks he's insulting me with his 2010-2014 memes,

I'm offended at his audacity tbh.
You obviously did find it insulting because you got on your feelings and wrote an essay. Ugly xalimo, why you on this site? Shouldn't you be abusing diana and looking in the internet what other 100 makeups to buy? You monkey

You obviously did find it insulting because you got on your feelings and wrote an essay. Ugly xalimo, why you on this site? Shouldn't you be abusing diana and looking in the internet what other 100 makeups to buy? You monkey
:drakelaugh:Why are you mad? Because she's not a Dhuxul Dinka like you? :hmm: Naga amus waryaa and stay looking like this.
photo.jpg

our experiences along with our choices make us who we are, and to say all men are the same, is like saying all women are all the same, which kinda goes against logic.
because if that were true why wait for a certain type of woman/man, why not marry the first one you come in contact with.
:birdman:
Don't challenge me!...just accept what I say...:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts