this is what 20k meher should get you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Looooooooooool

It was better when his ugly ass was claiming to be mixed, now we have to explain to folks how can a Somali be that ugly. Loooool
Difference is I don't need to explain to people how ugly you are. It's just natural for Somali women

tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Difference is I don't need to explain to people how ugly you are. It's just natural for Somali women

Loooooooool@ natural for Somali women.

I bet you got bullied to the point you stopped claiming Somali, because non-Somalis would ask you if you were really Somali? And how can you be so ugly?

Anyways kid, save the calcaal. @ me when you stop searching google for insults.

I feel like a bully now.

Lmao.

OmarAli

Loooooooool@ natural for Somali women.

I bet you got bullied to the point you stopped claiming Somali, because non-Somalis would ask you if you were really Somali? And how can you be so ugly?
Why you so hurt? Is it because what I said struck your heart? You ugly f*ck, you're the only Somali women that actually posts on this site 24/7 fat shrek. You have no friends.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Y'all I'm sick and tired of these incompetent Somali men, who wants to leave their mom's house and then expect you to be the mom. He would basically would have sex with his mom if it wasn't a sin. These momma boys get on my nerves. Who wants to wash your crusty, ashy feet? You don't even like touching them and you expect me to wash them? Are you out of your damn mind?

Qasaaro. We Somali women have been given the short end of the stick (that's literally and figuratively) we have to deal with these animals while other women from other cultures are prospering. Our country is literally in shits and all these fuckers want to do is dictate how a woman should live her life.

May Allah the almighty swt help Somali women.

i havent had the honour of living under my mothers roof since the age of 7.
At age of 11 i started cooking and cleaning for my father and my younger brother.when i became 12 i found work delivering papers in my neighbourhood, while still doing house chores, at 16 i moved out for myself and i have lived alone ever since, cooking my food, washing my clothes, cleaning my house and paying my bills. so how does someone like me fit into your ashy abdi paradigm.
:cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Why you so hurt? Is it because what I said struck your heart? You ugly f*ck, you're the only Somali women that actually posts on this site 24/7 fat shrek. You have no friends.

Women? Loooool, fat shrek, wasn't shrek fat, you could have just said shrek.

You joined 3 days ago and have 250+ posts.

You insult like fragile who never goes outside.

Wait should I be insulted with your kindergarten insults?

Big man thinks he's actually doing something eh, I bet he rubs his hands together when he submits and shouts that will show her.

Loooooool

Boy bye.

OmarAli

Women? Loooool, fat shrek, wasn't shrek fat, you could have just said shrek.

You joined 3 days ago and have 250+ posts.

You insult like fragile who never goes outside.

Wait should I be insulted with your kindergarten insults?

Big man thinks he's actually doing something eh, I bet he rubs his hands together when he submits and shouts that will show her.

Loooooool

Boy bye.
Why you on your feelings for you dumb ugly xalimo. Man had to type a whole paragraph lmaoo just get off this site you ugly c*nt

Gibiin-Udug

i havent had the honour of living under my mothers roof since the age of 7.
At age of 11 i started cooking and cleaning for my father and my younger brother.when i became 12 i found work delivering papers in my neighbourhood, while still doing house chores, at 16 i moved out for myself and i have lived alone ever since, cooking my food, washing my clothes, cleaning my house and paying my bills. so how does someone like me fit into your ashy abdi paradigm.
:cosbyhmm:
OMG

You're the worst of them all, you will definitely expect your wife to baby you. Smh.

We are doomed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending