this is what 20k meher should get you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
In all seriousness though I haven't really heard of people paying mehr that exceeded 10k. That's the most I have heard. I was trying to comprehend why someone would pay 10k. That same week was when I learned about the 50k mehr requests and high mehr stories for the first time. The broke xalimo joke I been throwing around only started because I seen random xalimos requesting high mehr and my first thought was" what do they have that makes them 50k worthy".

Well I did laakin her meher isn’t paid yet. I’m talking about 50k (non-Somali). Exactly! I don’t get how they are trying to calculate their “worth”. It has nothing to do with that. If a xalimo asks for crazy amounts, you need to leave her sorry ass.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men should never pay mehr more than 10k. You need to be smart and reasonable with your money and try to establish and provide a heathly future family, not waste it for your own enjoyment especially those gold diggers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
IMG_5106.GIF
After she say that high amount I'm leaving that area and never returning. She ain't after me she after the money.
Well I did laakin her meher isn’t paid yet. I’m talking about 50k (non-Somali). Exactly! I don’t get how they are trying to calculate their “worth”. It has nothing to do with that. If a xalimo asks for crazy amounts, you need to leave her sorry ass.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Y'all I'm sick and tired of these incompetent Somali men, who wants to leave their mom's house and then expect you to be the mom. He would basically would have sex with his mom if it wasn't a sin. These momma boys get on my nerves. Who wants to wash your crusty, ashy feet? You don't even like touching them and you expect me to wash them? Are you out of your damn mind?

Qasaaro. We Somali women have been given the short end of the stick (that's literally and figuratively) we have to deal with these animals while other women from other cultures are prospering. Our country is literally in shits and all these fuckers want to do is dictate how a woman should live her life.

May Allah the almighty swt help Somali women.

Somali men should never pay mehr more than 10k. You need to be smart and reasonable with your money and try to establish and provide a heathly future family, not waste it for your own enjoyment especially those gold diggers.
My Farax will have to pay 50k+ in the future.
:siilaanyosmile:

Y'all I'm sick and tired of these incompetent Somali men, who wants to leave their mom's house and then expect you to be the mom. He would basically would have sex with his mom if it wasn't a sin. These momma boys get on my nerves. Who wants to wash your crusty, ashy feet? You don't even like touching them and you expect me to wash them? Are you out of your damn mind?

Qasaaro. We Somali women have been given the short end of the stick (that's literally and figuratively) we have to deal with these animals while other women from other cultures are prospering. Our country is literally in shits and all these fuckers want to do is dictate how a woman should live her life.

tenor.gif

but men arent all the same, some have low self esteem and need constant reassurement like the guy in the video.

Men are all the same..they are like caruur camal..you make sure they always have a full stomach...keep them active and entertained..and ka yara qosli..

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian

Somali girls are ugly as f*ck and burned. It's like they came from hellfire. Not to mention without makeup you all look like shrek. Get off your high horse nacas, Somali women are the ugliest women ever and that's me telling the truth don't get triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts