this is what 20k meher should get you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali girls are ugly as f*ck and burned. It's like they came from hellfire. Not to mention without makeup you all look like shrek. Get off your high horse nacas, Somali women are the ugliest women ever and that's me telling the truth don't get triggered
You just described your mama.

Is that why you claim to be mixed? Because your ugly ass father left your cheap mother and her ugly offsprings.

Loooooool@ ugly niggas coming for Somali girls.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
You just described your mama.

Is that why you claim to be mixed? Because your ugly ass father left your cheap mother and her ugly offsprings.

Loooooool@ ugly niggas coming for Somali girls.
You're just an emotional ugly c*nt. Somali women in general are very ugly, it's just that you wear 1000 pounds of makeup to hide your disgraceful face. You Somali women are cheap and clean no one likes you ugly shreks lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Rich?
:krs::krs::krs:
:hmm: Nevermind waryaa, you would have to pay 100k and up. :ayaanswag:

Abaayo, do you love the guy or his money? This is my issue with women these days, even though I have good money mashallah, the problem is I don't know if women having feelings these days.

Do you prefer cash or jewelry for mehr? Plus, would you really ask Faraaxs to pay you 50k? I know some Xalimos telling me stay away from women that ask you to pay high demands of mehr even if you can pay for it because they are gold diggers. Wallahi they were warning me and shit.

But I know you, @xalimathe6 you're one of my favourite users on this site! :salute:

Nigga I'll only pay that much to a Latina chick or a Brazilian chick. Somali girls deserve a spit on their face as a meher. You ugly fuckers
An ugly, bucktooth, receding hairline, lanky Ashy Abdi getting brave?
This is why us Xalimos are marrying successful Tyrones. :trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

You're just an emotional ugly c*nt. Somali women in general are very ugly, it's just that you wear 1000 pounds of makeup to hide your disgraceful face. You Somali women are cheap and clean no one likes you ugly shreks lol
Tell us why you're really mad?

A hit dog hollers, you're ugly and you're projecting, fix your face.

Abaayo, do you love the guy or his money? This is my issue with women these days, even though I have good money mashallah, the problem is I don't know if women having feelings these days.

Do you prefer cash or jewelry for mehr? Plus, would you really ask Faraaxs to pay you 50k? I know some Xalimos telling me stay away from women that ask you to pay high demands of mehr even if you can pay for it because they are gold diggers. Wallahi they were warning me and shit.

But I know you, @xalimathe6 you're one of my favourite users on this site! :salute:
I was joking.
:farmajoyaab::siilaanyolaugh:

OmarAli

An ugly, bucktooth, receding hairline, lanky Ashy Abdi getting brave?
This is why us Xalimos are marrying successful Tyrones. :trumpsmirk:
I would get hurt if that was true. But I'm an alpha, tall and successful Somali man. Somali women think doing sociology or researching history of black Americans is an achievement looool

OmarAli

Tell us why you're really mad?

A hit dog hollers, you're ugly and you're projecting, fix your face.
accfe01bb7f318ed91f5c24c92a626e8.jpg

I would get hurt if that was true. But I'm an alpha, tall and successful Somali man. Somali women think doing sociology or researching history of black Americans is an achievement looool
Looooool better than doing crime all over Minneapolis, and joining gangs.

Xalimos are winning. Stay mad. :ayaanswag:
tenor.gif

OmarAli

Looooool better than doing crime all over Minneapolis, and joining gangs.

Xalimos are winning. Stay mad. :ayaanswag:
tenor.gif
That's #fakenews Somalis hardly do crime. Check the un it even says how somali men are doing very good in the West

Gibiin-Udug

Looooooool@ this ugly fool searching memes to insult us.

@xalimathe6 we got him shooked to the point he's searching Google to insult us.

Kkkkkkkkkkk

My work here is done. Onto the next ugly ashy abdi. By the time I'm done, they will be respectful and act like their age and not their shoe size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts