this is what 20k meher should get you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meher is meant to be utilised in a practical sense. You're not being bought until you sell yourself.
Certain women are okay with getting bid on like property then get mad when they're expected to act like it.

:kanyeshrug:

The only woman worth a high meher figure is one that doesn't have any income or potential to immediately sustain herself without my presence. If I pluck her away from the comfort and safety of her family, she's entirely entitled to a solid safety net as long as it is within my means.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Afghans have their women in check.

:ufdup:

you got that right, but i believe a timid women makes a boring life. our foremothers knew how to question their men without questioning their manhood.instead of learning from them these new age xalimos are taking a page out of shaniquas play book, thinking thats how independent are to act like, and what are the results... well they are lonely and miserable.

you got that right, but i believe a timid women makes a boring life. our foremothers knew how to question their men without questioning their manhood.instead of learning from them these new age xalimos are taking a page out of shaniquas play book, thinking thats how independent are to act like, and what are the results... well they are lonely and miserable.
Shaniquas can't help it they have monkey dna and are always angry with the world. I feel sorry for them it's the main reason AA men go for quiet white women.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I feel like meher should be measured in how much does she make in a year money wise and her families background, like if let’s say a xalimo comes from a low income family and just has High-school degree, there is no way I am paying 20k but if she comes from good family and is making by herself good money, I definitely gonna pay that 20k cuz she is worth it
If people actually read the quran about.this topic that's exactly what it says and this is why the girls background is one of the four things our beloved prophet s.a.w mentioned beauty wealth lineage and most important deen. So if your a poor man its not wise to marry a rich lady since its her god given right that you need to provide her with what she had before you married her and if you can't don't marry her.
Secondly about mehr
The 4th verse of the surah Nisa (the Woman) commands:

“And give the women (on marriage) their mehr generously.” (4:4)

If the husband does not give his wife the mehr in compliance with the commands, then his wife keeps the right to demand and get it by applying to legal institutions. Till the moment she obtains the mehr all the rights given to her by marriage are vested and she has the right not to accomplish her marital duties.

The man has to pay to the divorced woman an amount which was decided at the time of Nikah that is “Mehr”. In Quran Allah Almighty said: “And if you decided to divorce a wife in order to take another, do not take away anything of what you might have given the first one, even if you had given her a great amount of gold. Would you take it back by slandering her and committing a manifest offense? (Quran, 4:20)

Mehr only belongs to the wife and it is to be given to her. It is not the property of her parents or her guardian. If a husband dies without paying mehr to his wife, it will be an exceptional debt to him and it must be paid before the distribution of his inheritance among his inheritors. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said about the value of mehr: “Go and look for something, even if it is a ring of iron.”(Bukhari)

Also the mehr you give has to be in accordance to the man's/family wealth. Don't joke about mehr guys it's a God given right Allah gave women so it's very important:trumpsmirk::lolbron:

Last edited:

Nomad2054

If people actually read the quran about.this topic that's exactly what it says and this is why the girls background is one of the four things our beloved prophet s.a.w mentioned beauty wealth lineage and most important deen. So if your a poor man its not wise to marry a rich lady since its her god given right that you need to provide her with what she had before you married her and if you can't don't marry her.
Secondly about mehr
The 4th verse of the surah Nisa (the Woman) commands:

“And give the women (on marriage) their mehr generously.” (4:4)

If the husband does not give his wife the mehr in compliance with the commands, then his wife keeps the right to demand and get it by applying to legal institutions. Till the moment she obtains the mehr all the rights given to her by marriage are vested and she has the right not to accomplish her marital duties.

The man has to pay to the divorced woman an amount which was decided at the time of Nikah that is “Mehr”. In Quran Allah Almighty said: “And if you decided to divorce a wife in order to take another, do not take away anything of what you might have given the first one, even if you had given her a great amount of gold. Would you take it back by slandering her and committing a manifest offense? (Quran, 4:20)

Mehr only belongs to the wife and it is to be given to her. It is not the property of her parents or her guardian. If a husband dies without paying mehr to his wife, it will be an exceptional debt to him and it must be paid before the distribution of his inheritance among his inheritors. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said about the value of mehr: “Go and look for something, even if it is a ring of iron.”(Bukhari)

Also the mehr you give has to be in accordance to the man's/family wealth. Don't joke about mehr guys it's a God given right Allah gave women so it's very important:trumpsmirk::lolbron:

long story short what shall your meher be ms blade :hmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
long story short what shall your meher be ms blade :hmm:
Tbh I'll be fair it would be depending on his wealth wallahi I don't have an amount set. If he's broke and family is broke aswell but he's a man of patience and on his deen I wont ask for too people. If he's wealthy or family is wealthy I'll ask for a shit load. :hillarybiz:

Nomad2054

Tbh I'll be fair it would be depending on his wealth wallahi I don't have an amount set. If he's broke and family is broke aswell but he's a man of patience and on his deen I wont ask for too people. If he's wealthy or family is wealthy I'll ask for a shit load. :hillarybiz:

well thats quite fair of you :denzelnigga:

You’re a woman? I thought you are a guy cuz you’re mean af

Successful Somali men do not need to pay a crazy mehr. You can find a sexy virgin Somali girl who is educated and smart and you don't have to pay any mehr. They will beg you to marry them.

Only the losers oo noolasha ka dhacay pay $20K mehr.

In Somali culture, mehr is rarely paid upfront. They say that it will be paid later but it never happens.:siilaanyolaugh:

:dead:

It only gets paid when a divorce happens lol.

But geeljires pay the mehr straight away.
By the time the divorce happens they're too bitter to pay it and will outright refuse.

The mehr is purely symbolic nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending