this is what 20k meher should get you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Tf is she doing? Washing his feet with water and flowers? If you pay 20k for that you’re a simple man.

I feel like meher should be measured in how much does she make in a year money wise and her families background, like if let’s say a xalimo comes from a low income family and just has High-school degree, there is no way I am paying 20k but if she comes from good family and is making by herself good money, I definitely gonna pay that 20k cuz she is worth it

RICH

I feel like meher should be measured in how much does she make in a year money wise and her families background, like if let’s say a xalimo comes from a low income family and just has High-school degree, there is no way I am paying 20k but if she comes from good family and is making by herself good money, I definitely gonna pay that 20k cuz she is worth it

Why in the world would you pay 20k in the first place? That’s just insane wallaahi.

Why in the world would you pay 20k in the first place? That’s just insane wallaahi.
If she makes 40-60k a month how not? Like she is obviously worth that money. But like I feel like no one with there right mind would want someone they love to pay that much money it’s just insane you are right

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Tf is she doing? Washing his feet with water and flowers? If you pay 20k for that you’re a simple man.

When it comes to mehr calculations it all comes down to thickness(I like booty), modesty, her salary(uuf broke females), and if she share the same hobbies as me.

RICH

If she makes 40-60k a month how not? Like she is obviously worth that money. But like I feel like no one with there right mind would want someone they love to pay that much money it’s just insane you are right

She must be a hell of a xalimo if she makes that much a month. Laakin 20k for just meher is dumb af.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

i would never pay 20k to begin with, i would rather use that money to travel on the honeymoon.

:denzelnigga:

but for those who are willing i believe should get their moneys worth. :feedme:

this doesnt apply to your kind rich so breath easy. :mjohreally:

RICH

When it comes to mehr calculations it all comes down to thickness(I like booty), modesty, her salary(uuf broke females), and if she share the same hobbies as me.

Calculations ah :pachah1:People making things so hard when it’s actually so simple.

You’re funny Jerome. We know you like big booties and hate broke Xalimo’s :hillarybiz:

Nomad2054

there is nothing uglier than a woman than cant hustle on her own, thickness plays a role too but as somalis i believe our women are blessed in that department.

Asking for a high meher is literally putting a price tag on yourself. A reasonable meher seems more like a gift. Something genuine, but dumb girls wouldn't understand that.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
In all seriousness though I haven't really heard of people paying mehr that exceeded 10k. That's the most I have heard. I was trying to comprehend why someone would pay 10k. That same week was when I learned about the 50k mehr requests and high mehr stories for the first time. The broke xalimo joke I been throwing around only started because I seen random xalimos requesting high mehr and my first thought was" what do they have that makes them 50k worthy".

Calculations ah :pachah1:People making things so hard when it’s actually so simple.

You’re funny Jerome. We know you like big booties and hate broke Xalimo’s :hillarybiz:

Nomad2054

Asking for a high meher is literally putting a price tag on yourself. A reasonable meher seems more like a gift. Something genuine, but dumb girls wouldn't understand that.

exactly, some women put a price tag on their worth thinking that it will make them special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending