This gimmick is over, it's 2024

How about you all start by going to his IG and telling him to stop? Somalis never do anything but complain. You would bully an ajnabi online for making racist jokes about us. How about you all do the same for a Somali that’s doing the same thing to his own people?
Sis, I thought about sending him a DM but decided against it as he might post it just to mock us further.

Publicly bullying him would only give him more clout as this is his brand. Humiliation. His whole TL is him reposting insults and unflattering replies regarding his looks and his ethnicity.

At this point, only his male relatives doing what they should have done ages ago might deter him.

Sis, I thought about sending him a DM but decided against it as he might post it just to mock us further.

Publicly bullying him would only give him more clout as this is his brand. Humiliation. His whole TL is him reposting insults and unflattering replies regarding his looks and insults.

At this point, only his male relatives doing what they should have done ages ago might deter him.
Have people become this intoxicated with fame that they let themselves and they’re people be humiliated like this . I can’t make sense of any of this I feel like I’m going crazy

Somalis in the West for the past 20 yrs have a built a rep of being the certified funny class clown and many are unfortunately obsessed with clout and keeping that title to such an extent they’ve reached a new low of self-depreciating jokes and are hell-bent in portraying our men as a bunch of spinless ugly jokemen.

I’ve had enough of jokemen Abdis, where are the masculine handsome ones who also have charisma? Let’s switch it up a bit, it’s not everyday make people laugh, how about we make people respect us as well?

Yeah @The alchemist , since you recently claimed to be a good-looking 6'3 Scandi-Somali fella that's built fairly well and alleged yourself to be a hit with the ladies...
:damnmusic:
LOOOOL

Good idea!

@The alchemist, you’re smart, seem serious and supposedly according to your words, you’re a handsome lad. Why don’t you jump on social media and reverse the image of the ugly joke man Abdi that’s flouting about

It’s like watching a minstrel show he’s a gold medalist in the coon Olympics 🤦‍♂️

I scrolled back up to look at the screenshots I posted and busted out laughing. It feels like a parody.

Post forehead content -> someone reacts to forehead content -> Yusuf reacts to someone reacting to forehead content -> people make edits of forehead content -> post forehead content on tiktok, insta, and twitter to get engagement for more forehead content.

He's just a forehead

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

Publicly bullying him would only give him more clout as this is his brand. Humiliation. His whole TL is him reposting insults and unflattering replies regarding his looks and insults.

Someone needs to do something. I’m tired of just complaining about how Somalis are ruining their own rep. We know he lives in Atlanta so there has to be somalis that know him or his relatives. There’s no way his sisters and brothers are okay with the content he’s posting. Someone familiar with them should contact them.

Now, even good looking Somali men will post and get lots of views and the comments will still be somewhat negative because of the stereotype guys like this set. We need to stop allowing self haters and ugly somalis to humiliate us. We need to call out the constant self deprecating jokes from our own people. It’s why no one has respect for us. Indians in the west used to make similar self deprecating jokes about themselves and now look at how no one respects them.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Pretty Somali girls constantly go viral on ig like this girl

And even she has a video up clowning her own forehead with 8 million views💀 But none of the comments are “how did you know I was somali?” because she’s pretty lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She at best 6/10 too skinny girl

LOOOOL

Good idea!

@The alchemist, you’re smart, seem serious and supposedly according to your words, you’re a handsome lad. Why don’t you jump on social media and reverse the image of the ugly joke man Abdi that’s flouting about
As a certified Faraax enjoyer:
Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Can you good looking Faraxs that love to hide start putting yourselves online please? This is getting too much now.

I've been way more active on IG but so far my only new followers have been xalimos, habesha, madow, and fat women.

Even gay niggas started following me :ohlord:.

My likes are still low though. Might have to start doing tiktok dances and shit :mjkkk:.

Kisame

I believe you, he tripled his follower count with forehead content.When you search his name 90% of the top vids are his forehead.

View attachment 323033View attachment 323034View attachment 323035View attachment 323036View attachment 323037
His fans don't even enjoy seeing his regular non forehead content. His views are low when he's not making head jokes.

He simply can't compete with other twitch streamers without self depreciation. Compared to someone like agent 00 for example yusuf never built up a fan base that actually respects him.

Kisame

Believe it or not this guy is making more than 6 figures doing this shit. If he keeps doing it he may end up millionaire.

I think he said he made around 300k total ever since he started streamer. Last year was a big year for him so he probably made most of that in 2023. I follow his accounts and remember seeing a clip talking about his twitch and YouTube earnings.

He will probably make close to a mill this year if he keeps spamming forhead jokes.