This gimmick is over, it's 2024

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Lol they invade our spaces 24/7 you think if we create our own social media app they won’t follow us . Not just Africans all races
That's the thing this new somali social media for somali diaspora cannot have trolls. We need to make sure we sign up with an ID to filter any sick somali and ajanabi trolls. Ajanabis can come and join in that's fine as long as there's no ultra motive on their part.

Lol they invade our spaces 24/7 you think if we create our own social media app they won’t follow us . Not just Africans all races

They're infiltrating 100%. There's no way to get around that. There's larping ajnabis on here right now. Their sus opinions give them away. Perhaps if there's an app back home, it could be limited to Somali phone numbers or something.

That's the thing this new somali social media for somali diaspora cannot have trolls. We need to make sure we sign up with an ID to filter any sick somali and ajanabi trolls. Ajanabis can come and join in that's fine as long as there's no ultra motive on their part.

Proper moderation can cut down on trolling. If you have a system where reports are being taken seriously, you can ban troll accounts easy. Or you IP ban trolls so all accounts associated with them are gone. The problem with current tiktok and twitter is that they use AI for most of their moderation so things are never really dealt with and that one person can continuously be banned and they can still make dozens of accounts and get around that. Good moderation can also limit accounts that push FKD and gender wars by suppressing those topics or people that post about those topics.

Last edited:

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
They're infiltrating 100%. There's no way to get around that. There's larping ajnabis on here right now. Their sus opinions give them away. Perhaps if there's an app back home, it could be limited to Somali phone numbers or something.

Proper moderation can cut down on trolling. If you have a system where reports are being taken seriously, you can ban troll accounts easy. Or you IP ban trolls so all accounts associated with them are gone. The problem with current tiktok and twitter is that they use AI for most of their moderation so things are never really dealt with and that one person can continuously be banned and they can still make dozens of accounts and get around that. Good moderation can also limit accounts that push FKD and gender wars by suppressing those topics or people that post about those topics.
Yeah social media is our enemy. We really need our own non fob app that's strictly for the diaspora, so young somalis can feel wanted and appreciated. It must feel exhausting seeing so much meme pages of your ethnicity and ajanabis mocking the way your people look. That can easily play with their self esteem and make them hate their idbetiy and even hide it. That's why is so important to create an app designed for our people.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
We don’t need socials for the Somali diaspora lol. We need it for Somalis in Somalia so they don’t use tiktok, ig, etc.

Koreans have their own apps for their people where you need Korean phone numbers to sign up. It’s all in their language too. Somalia needs that so we don’t see fobs on western social media embarrassing us. It keeps the trolls out and the attention seeking somalis that live in the west that want to bring buuq from back home onto tiktok and twitter.

Somali Reddit and sspot are good enough for the diaspora lol. They just need to be taught to have common sense on twitter and tiktok. Stop mocking your own people and no one will mock you.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
We don’t need socials for the Somali diaspora lol. We need it for Somalis in Somalia so they don’t use tiktok, ig, etc.

Koreans have their own apps for their people where you need Korean phone numbers to sign up. It’s all in their language too. Somalia needs that so we don’t see fobs on western social media embarrassing us. It keeps the trolls out and the attention seeking somalis that live in the west that want to bring buuq from back home onto tiktok and twitter.

Somali Reddit and sspot are good enough for the diaspora lol. They just need to be taught to have common sense on twitter and tiktok. Stop mocking your own people and no one will mock you.
Yes we need social for the fobs so we don't need to see them making a fool out of themselves anymore. That whole Moroccan fiasco put a seal on our online reputation. I can't and I know you can't relate with anyone backhome so why do we have to suffer for every embarrassing thing that happens there?

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Yes we need social for the fobs so we don't need to see them making a fool out of themselves anymore. That whole Moroccan fiasco put a seal on our online reputation. I can't and I know you can't relate with anyone backhome so why do we have to suffer for every embarrassing thing that happens there?
Yeah wallahi that was embarrassing lol. The diaspora lack common sense and translated the issue into English.

I guarantee you if tiktok gets banned in Somalia and Somalis create a Somali version of tiktok that only Somalis in Somalia can sign up to with their phone numbers, we’ll never see their buuq. It’s like how we never their posts on Facebook because the younger diaspora are not on Facebook.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
Yeah wallahi that was embarrassing lol. The diaspora lack common sense and translated the issue into English.

I guarantee you if tiktok gets banned in Somalia and Somalis create a Somali version of tiktok that only Somalis in Somalia can sign up to with their phone numbers, we’ll never see their buuq. It’s like how we never their posts on Facebook because the younger diaspora are not on Facebook.
So true I miss those days. I don't want to see any of them on my timeline since I noticed back home they don't even resemble us. Most are cringe and baakhti looking.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Some Ethiopian guy tried to jump on the bandwagon, they cooked him in the replies 🤣
5EC7308A-FC41-4743-9ED2-4B5AA16AB1E0.jpeg

22ED0A02-5CCC-480B-B17B-632751C132C2.jpeg7FD3AF2F-4D93-4463-9E97-E157E9528396.jpeghttps://x.com/abz7ii/status/1775340801398104549?s=20

Trending

Latest posts