This gimmick is over, it's 2024

It's pretty much a humiliation ritual at this point. He literally only gets a bunch of views when he talks about his forehead.

It's insane bro has an entire fanbase just built on Somali stereotypes.

What pisses me off even more is that bro spawned at the worst time. UK somalis have started to do well on the YouTube scene by representing us well but now you have this dumb f*ck ruining our reputation.

Bro imma need reer Minnesota to form some sort of beta squad ASAP. I'm tired of yusuf7n being the only nigga we got

Bro, reer minnesota is also cooked. They're making humor about being gangsters and shoot outs.

I’ve even seen other East Africans attacking our foreheads. It’s weird.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
They probably want to score cool points and want to distant away from us since we are sadly an embarssing demographic. I wouldn't be surprised if your talking about Eritreans. Back in the day unsaw few mock us.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I don’t think Yusuf is that ugly tbqh. He has the potential to look better and he gotta stop editing his forehead (like in the Twitter link)
Yusuf isn't hideous but bro did himself no favors by building up a fanbase that hates Somali people. His fans will always hyper focus on his forehead.

Plus bro is just genuinely lame and surrounds himself with people that don't respect him.

Shouldn't he worry about Palestine, instead of mocking Allah creation? Somalis should be weary with some of these Arabs and Asians, start befriending your own kind that will benefit you. Because its been proven time and time again that many ajanabis are simply not to be trusted. And is sad to say but the self deprecating jokes Somalis make wont come to an end till they start respecting themselves. It all starts at home. Put an effort in raising your children to have self awareness and pride in their ethnicity. Social media is getting worse as the world is connected more than ever. I'm honesrly starting to think is just us because you barely see a Bantu mock his own facial features for views instead they hide their insecurities and keep it moving. What's wrong with us? Someone needs to start humbling that pinq guy
Can you tell me what you're gonna say to your children to make them proud? Like a small list of impressive stuff you take pride in. 🙏

Can you tell me what you're gonna say to your children to make them proud? Like a small list of impressive stuff you take pride in. 🙏
I would mainly teach them on the importance of self awareness e.g not to do self deprecating jokes, stay away from ajanabis that dont have respect for your people, never fit in with the crowd and follow others like sheep. Instil the deen on them so they can be busy worshipping Allah and not to chase this dunya. Become.his or her best friend. Teach them our language culture, etc

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Not much tbh. I’ll be incredibly proud if they are muslim unlike many here in these times of tribulation, we live in testing times

What is wrong with this dude?

"Put an effort in raising your children to have self awareness and pride in their ethnicity."
Well, that's just general stuff many people are Muslim. Can you tell me what you're gonna say to accomplish the bolded part of the quote there? Thanks :)

"Put an effort in raising your children to have self awareness and pride in their ethnicity."
Well, that's just general stuff many people are Muslim. Can you tell me what you're gonna say to accomplish the bolded part of the quote there? Thanks :)
Take them back to the motherland once in a while so they don't forget their roots. Show them things they can be proud if. We have a lot from our food to our language, to Somalia natural landscape and many more.

Apparently this Yusuf guy stays in Atlanta. Someone from there needs to check him irl
If he's from Atlanta then why is he mocking his own ethnicity for clout, considering there's hardly any Somalis in that city? I'm.guessing he sees many reer uk do these type of humour and thought to join along.

Don’t think this guys miskeen he knows exactly what he’s doing only support Somalis that represent us the right way not lame coons

The tweet is doing crazy numbers, it was 10k likes when I posted it here, it's now 16k likes. He knows it works. It's working right now. We don't even need opps when we got our own moving like this.

Lool we know we look good but the ugly niggas keep hopping on camera :damn:

These fuckers are ruining our reputation.

Barkhad opened the flood gates for these niggas.

Almost most Somali men don't even post themselves that much on social media. As long as the xalimos they talk too know they look good they don't care about what ajnabis think.
This will go over most peoples head

Bro, reer minnesota is also cooked. They're making humor about being gangsters and shoot outs.

I saw this. Ive been saying this we are *insert whatever doonfar you are* trend is a cancer. It was never witty, funny or creative. I cringed at the minnesota one

Trending

Latest posts