This gimmick is over, it's 2024

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Shouldn't he worry about Palestine, instead of mocking Allah creation? Somalis should be weary with some of these Arabs and Asians, start befriending your own kind that will benefit you. Because its been proven time and time again that many ajanabis are simply not to be trusted. And is sad to say but the self deprecating jokes Somalis make wont come to an end till they start respecting themselves. It all starts at home. Put an effort in raising your children to have self awareness and pride in their ethnicity. Social media is getting worse as the world is connected more than ever. I'm honesrly starting to think is just us because you barely see a Bantu mock his own facial features for views instead they hide their insecurities and keep it moving. What's wrong with us? Someone needs to start humbling that pinq guy

Yusuf willingly hang outs with non somalis that barely respect him. It's honestly sad to see because you can genuinely tell he's a lame ass dude.

Bro shouldn't have started streaming in the first place.

Yes they are goodlookikg honestly and I'm not lying since its ramadan. Sadly amongst them you will find many that don't care for their image or the somali name and contribute to mocking their own people facial features for views. I hope Somalis dont take it to heart even though bullying will most likely be rife across schools nationwide. May Allah make it easy for the Somalis currently in secondary school. I would proper dread to be in school now.
I’ve even seen other East Africans attacking our foreheads. It’s weird.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Kisame

I really don’t understand why people think Somali men are ugly. Every time I go on Twitter or tiktok someone is attacking Somalis or Somali men looks. I’m not being bias but Somali men are good looking.

Lool we know we look good but the ugly niggas keep hopping on camera :damn:

These fuckers are ruining our reputation.

Barkhad opened the flood gates for these niggas.

Almost most Somali men don't even post themselves that much on social media. As long as the xalimos they talk too know they look good they don't care about what ajnabis think.

I wish we weren't known for our humour, in that way we wouldnt be having so many Somalis humiliate themselves thinking they're funny. It is what it is our name has become a meme for everyone to have a laugh, like we are an anomaly. I gave up.

It's good to see you again alhamdulilah

I’ve even seen other East Africans attacking our foreheads. It’s weird.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

I've seen this too. They're happy to have someone to take the insults for them. It's so weird that people comment "How do you know I'm Somalian" under Agent's comment section. He's Ethiopian but the big forehead is now a Somali stereotype. Good job, guys.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Why do somali men love to self deprecate? Every violation is originally from them🤬make them pay 50% tax

Kisame

This guy is such a loser. He gets off on self deprecating jokes.

It's pretty much a humiliation ritual at this point. He literally only gets a bunch of views when he talks about his forehead.

It's insane bro has an entire fanbase just built on Somali stereotypes.

What pisses me off even more is that bro spawned at the worst time. UK somalis have started to do well on the YouTube scene by representing us well but now you have this dumb f*ck ruining our reputation.

Bro imma need reer Minnesota to form some sort of beta squad ASAP. I'm tired of yusuf7n being the only nigga we got

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
It's pretty much a humiliation ritual at this point. He literally only gets a bunch of views when he talks about his forehead.

It's insane bro has an entire fanbase just built on Somali stereotypes.

What pisses me off even more is that bro spawned at the worst time. UK somalis have started to do well on the YouTube scene by representing us well but now you have this dumb f*ck ruining our reputation.

Bro imma need reer Minnesota to form some sort of beta squad ASAP. I'm tired of yusuf7n being the only nigga we got
When somali men do something its only one individuals fault but if one somali woman does something then you guys paint us all in the same brush and say all somali women and use generalised language
Hold On What GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

Last edited:

Kisame

Why do somali men love to self deprecate? Every violation is originally from them🤬make them pay 50% tax
I never reached this level of self deprecation. Even when I was super insecure as a teen I rarely made jokes about my forehead or being Somali.

Yusuf is just lame honestly. Definitely got bullied when he was younger. He has no Somali group to depend on so he will continue to get punked by the ajnabis he hangs out with.

Last edited:

Kisame

When somali men do something its only an individuals fault but if one somali woman does something then you guys paint us all in the same brush and say all somali women and use generalised language
Hold On What GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

I agree with you. We got coons on both sides and Ive always been willing to call out both. These insecure ugly lames have caused devastating damage to our image.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I never reached this level of self deprecation. Even when I was super insecure as a teen I rarely made jokes about my forehead or being Somali.

Yusuf is just lame honestly. Definitely got bullied when he was younger. He has no Somali group to depend on so he will continue to get ed by the ajnabis he hangs out with.
Well, I DONT SEE UGANDANS, KENYAN or ETHIOPIANS do the same thing! AND THEY HAVE THE BIGGEST HUMUNGOUS TAPERED dafoors I seen!
1712058078853.gif

Last edited:

Kisame

Apparently this Yusuf guy stays in Atlanta. Someone from there needs to check him irl

Blackcharcoal is from Atlanta and he represented us well. Bro had 500k subs on YouTube and would just make content with his madow homies. It sucks that he fell off. Bro be on tiktok live every day now.

Trending

Latest posts