This gimmick is over, it's 2024

He should stop streaming and sign up to play for chelsea. With a forehead like that he would be burying all the crosses in the back of the net not like those bums sterling and jackson

Copa America Centenario Goal GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

You would think that his family members would handle him.

Other ethnicities from similar Muslim backgrounds know that they can’t embarrass themselves like this online without real life repercussions from their family/community. Most of these losers appear to be living with their families and probably go down for some bariis and hilib after humiliating themselves online. There is a few of them on tiktok especially.

For whatever reason, Somalis have gone soft and don’t seem to operate on an honour system where they punish those who disgrace themselves, their family and themselves. Forget dhaqan celis and take the gloves off with these ingrates.

Unfortunately for Somali men, ugly c00ns have realised that they can make money off humiliating themselves and they will milk it until their racist supporters get bored and move on.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
this is why when i make self deprecating jokes with ajinabis i make sure to give them all types of smoke, if you're going to be self deprecating it's gotta go both ways. what a lame ass nigga

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
this is why when i make self deprecating jokes with ajinabis i make sure to give them all types of smoke, if you're going to be self deprecating it's gotta go both ways. what a lame ass nigga
Why do so many Somalis make self deprecating jokes in the first place? I like to make my friends laugh but I never feel the need to mock myself or my ethnicity.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
We really have to question why the most dysgenic ugly niggas of our community keep putting themselves on social media ruining our rep. We really need to destroy this guy’s social media career.
How about you all start by going to his IG and telling him to stop? Somalis never do anything but complain. You would bully an ajnabi online for making racist jokes about us. How about you all do the same for a Somali that’s doing the same thing to his own people?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

The point of this tweet is for Yusuf to get engagement from being insulted and clowned and from people clowning Somalis. He opened the door for them and they walked in and did what they were expected to do.

Anyways, I will support (including donating to) any actually interesting and entertaining up and coming Somali streamers. We need better rep than this guy and to crowd out his base.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
They are spreading stereotypes willingly just for views self-centered inbreds no wonder their forehead is messed up
Believe it or not this guy is making more than 6 figures doing this shit. If he keeps doing it he may end up millionaire.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Pretty Somali girls constantly go viral on ig like this girl

And even she has a video up clowning her own forehead with 8 million views💀 But none of the comments are “how did you know I was somali?” because she’s pretty lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: